It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Loss Hypocrisy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
We have two out of-touch with reality geriatrics to choose from.

Yeah, you were doing pretty good there, until you had to let your TDS loose.

The fact is, Trump is anything but 'an out of touch with reality geriatric'...

He is one of the most sane. rational Presidents we've had in a long time... far from perfect, and no, I don't worship him or agree with everything he does, and his Queens style of communication is annoying at times, but those are miniscule complaints when compared to the positive America First policies that he has promoted and engaged.

You can say the "fact is" such and such as much as you want and that doesn't make it true, it's still only opinion.

I can say the fact is that bleu cheese is better than ranch. Doesn't make it true. That's just my opinion.

I'm being honest about my opinions so I have TDS? Well hell, I guess you have TDS as well, for saying he's far from perfect.

Let's say that he is indeed the best damn president we've had in years. That's pretty sad.

It's pretty easy to say Trump is the best damn president ever when he is matched against Hillary or Biden, or the majority of other ridiculous presidential candidates we've had.

That is the BS I'm talking about.

People would rather say well my guy is better than your guy, or at least my guy isn't that guy.

We should be banding together and saying they both suck and demand that # changes.

But people insist on voting along party lines, or the "lesser of two evils." That still leads our country further along into crap, than helping. That still leads to in-fighting, and "my side is better."

Why can't we demand better candidates? When the two major parties announce their official pick tell them to go F themselves, and pick someone better.

Is there some kind of subconciousness among the masses that they just want everything to fail?

Would you rather the country go to #, just because your party is winning?

Do you really think any of those old mfrs think about us when they're eating their free breakfast? When they get the best healthcare while the majority of citizens are living paycheck to paycheck? Any of you really think they care about us, or have our best interests in mind?
edit on 582020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You can say the "fact is" such and such as much as you want and that doesn't make it true, it's still only opinion.

I can say the fact is that bleu cheese is better than ranch. Doesn't make it true. That's just my opinion.

True... but we're not talking about subjective opinions on personal preferences.

We're talking about rational objective facts. And the objective, rational fact is, Trump is anything but an out of touch geriatric, and no amount of TDS cry-baby whining will change that fact.

I'm being honest about my opinions so I have TDS?

It has nothing to do with whether or not you think you're being honest. It has to do with whether or not your 'opinion' is in sync with objective reality.

It isn't. It is, quite plainly for all to see, pure TDS whining.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

And what makes you the authoritative expert on what is objective reality?

Why should I accept your opinion as fact?

Convince me that I have TDS and am not being realistic, objective, rational, or whatever you're are touting me to be.

Convince me that Trump isn't out of touch. Convince me that he isn't geriatric.

Go on. You do have evidence to back up your statements right?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Hey, I get it.

I vote Republican for a few reasons but the primary reason is the insane authoritarian leftest who want to punish you if you don't do, think, speak, or conform to their immoral values. Kind of like the dark age church in Europe.

Same. I'm more Independant but as time passes I can no longer support the Lefts hypocrisy.

We see manic behavior on both extremes of the Left and Right Spectrum.

The real difference is the Right defends free speech for those that disagree with them. The Left does not.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

He can't give you facts. Because OrangeMan Bad.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

I encourage everyone to prove me wrong and change my mind on topics that are important to them.

If they can't they need to gain more knowledge and possibly change their opinion if that new knowledge doesn't support what they initially believed.

It's the same standard I hold myself to.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Where are the droves of people who didnt vote for him but now support him and are gonna vote for him in 2020? There arent any. But there are plenty who voted for him that regret it. And no, conspiracy theorists on ATS arent who I'm talking about so save the "I didnt vote for him in 2016 but I'm gonna vote for him in Nov" anecdote.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

My intelligence and good looks.

Because it is.

Convince me that I have TDS and am not being realistic, objective, rational, or whatever you're are touting me to be.

You accuse Trump of being something he is not, with absolutely no evidence to support your claim.

Convince me that Trump isn't out of touch.

Sorry - you are the one making the claim, the burden of proof is on you. That is how this works.

That said - it is actually self-evident. The fact that you cannot see that proves you have TDS.

Convince me that he isn't geriatric.

Sorry... again, it isn't on me to prove a negative. You are the one making the claim.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The Democrats excel at projecting their sins onto their opposition... all of their major accusations they have slung at the Right, racism, sexism, classism, corruption, hatred of the Constitution, immorality, sore loser, election manipulation, selling the United States to rival foreign governments, dividing America... all of it are their own party's historically proven sins being wildly and desperately thrown at the GOP in hopes something sticks and there are just enough "Americans" with horse# for brains (or, more likely dependent on the Left for their monthly Kept Voter paychecks in the form of various welfare payments and other handouts that party pays The People to keep their votes coming) to believe the Democrat's accusations and keep the nonsense alive.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

My intelligence and good looks.

Because it is.

You accuse Trump of being something he is not, with absolutely no evidence to support your claim.

Convince me that Trump isn't out of touch.

Sorry - you are the one making the claim, the burden of proof is on you. That is how this works.

That said - it is actually self-evident. The fact that you cannot see that proves you have TDS.

Convince me that he isn't geriatric.

Sorry... again, it isn't on me to prove a negative. You are the one making the claim.

I'm not wasting anymore time on you if you are going to continue with you intellectual dishonesty.

Burden of proof lies with both people making the claim.

I hold that Trump being out of touch as being self evident and when his actions are viewed by the very definition of "out of touch" it holds true. Saying that you aren't aware of it means you're very likely feigning ignorance of his criticism by people all across the political spectrum.

As far as my statement that he's geriatric. He's in his seventies, by the very definition of the word he's geriatric.

You have a burden of proof to back up your argument that he isn't out of touch and that he isn't geriatric.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The Democrats excel at projecting their sins onto their opposition... all of their major accusations they have slung at the Right, racism, sexism, classism, corruption, hatred of the Constitution, immorality, sore loser, election manipulation, selling the United States to rival foreign governments, dividing America... all of it are their own party's historically proven sins being wildly and desperately thrown at the GOP in hopes something sticks and there are just enough "Americans" with horse# for brains (or, more likely dependent on the Left for their monthly Kept Voter paychecks in the form of various welfare payments and other handouts that party pays The People to keep their votes coming) to believe the Democrat's accusations and keep the nonsense alive.

Yep, accurate as as usual Burdman.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join