It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sniffin Joe is a coward

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden said today that if his justice department pursues former President Trump for indictment, they will have his Blessing.

www.foxnews.com...

Then I'm sure Biden is okay with Trump's justice department investigating him and his son Hunter.

No, didn't you get the memo?

Presidential candidates like Hillary and Biden are immune from prosecution. Sitting and former presidents however, it's game on.

Oh, who are we kidding. The rule is if they're a Democrat it's "corrupt" to investigate them. Probably racist too.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Can anyone here say they would be comfortable having Biden sniffing their daughter, their wife, etc?

Unless you can honestly say you'd have no problem with that weird, creepy behavior....time to own up.

Leftists would happily sacrifice their wife or daughter to advance the ideology. It's a cult mentality.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

So true, and it is terrifying we give these people an equal say in the country. That's all I'll say about that!

It is no different than allowing non-shareholders to vote on the future of a company.
edit on 8/7/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

But Joe Biden says if he wins, Trump and most of his buddies are toast. Biden's attorney general will go after them hard.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Some people say that sort of political toast smells like a failed state and protracted civil war.

I've never smelled anything that bad before, but Joe WOULD know.... he is the king of smelling things after all.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join