It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sniffin Joe is a coward

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Xtrozero

This is not makings excuses for his tweets etc, but they are pretty much reactionary in nature...

You mean reactive, right?
Or did you forget your lesson so soon?
en.wikipedia.org...

Speaking of funny, did you hear him trying to pronounce Yosemite today?

Grammar Nazi for the win tonight for you?

You used to be a lot better then that.

Of course, your party used to have better candidates.

Oh wait...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You used to be a lot better then that.

Than.

And you are welcome to your opinion.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I actually honestly feel bad for Joe, in cognitive decline, going against a springy Trump, then again, I wouldn't mind seeing Joe get eviscerated either, the audacity to run for POTUS after all his time doing nothing, typical establishment right there.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

pronounce Yosemite today?

Not everyone is an ivy league ivory tower elitist who criticizes others for how they pronounce certain words with unusual spellings/annunciations.

In the grand scheme of things, given the stakes, it makes 0% of a difference

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

So, he never heard of Yosemite before? But he signed a law concerning it?

And that's a good thing?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

He needs to know the etymology of its name to know that protecting our great outdoors is a good idea?

Oh I see, your problem is that it does something to stimulate the economy and therefore erodes the democrat's illusion of a country in despair. Only problem is they're totally wrong.
edit on 8/5/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

He needs to know the etymology of its name to know that protecting our great outdoors is a good idea?
He needs to know what he's talking about. He needs to indicate that he actually cares rather than just reading a speech. Badly.

But all he cares about is Trump. If it isn't about him, he doesn't give a #.

edit on 8/5/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Biden should take on a kind of Dean Martin persona.
If he went everywhere with a drink in his hand at least
he would have an excuse.

Ha!

No hahahaha!

I can still see the picture of Biden channeling Dean Martin in my mind!

How do I unsee that, ffs?

edit on 8/5/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

How do I unsee that, ffs?

Well first you have to get black out drunk.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

He needs to indicate that he actually cares rather than just reading a speech

I thought the act of showing he cared was accomplished in signing the act.

I know virtue signalling and posturing is all dems know how to do, but this President shows his values through his actions.

This same fact is why the left's failure to condemn Antifa shows their support for them.

Here's Trump's own words:

In addition to improving infrastructure at our national parks, the Great American Outdoors Act also provides permanent funding for the Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF). The LWCF supports recreational access, protection, and preservation of our Nation’s most valuable natural and cultural resources. Supporting over 98 percent of counties across the country, the LWCF grants enable State and local governments to develop and improve parks in their communities, as well as permanently conserve outdoor recreation areas for public use and enjoyment.

This legislation signed today is not just about outdoor recreation. In signing the Great American Outdoors Act, President Trump is protecting and enhancing the economies of numerous gateway communities that surround our national parks and wildlife reserves. By bringing more visitors to our parks, the Great American Outdoors Act will stimulate local businesses across the country. Again, President Trump is proving that a strong economy and a healthy environment go hand-in-hand.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: carewemust
Don't worry, Americans are not going to put a man with advancing Dementia in charge of our military, foreign policy, and economy. NO WAY.

Almost 66 million Americans tried to put a woman who committed a dangerous, gross, and obvious national security violation in charge of our military, foreign policy, and economy.

Those people will vote for who they are told to vote for.

I remember Benghazi.

I will never forgive that lying, thieving, corrupt witch for the deaths of those people.

She is *directly* responsible for their deaths. Directly. And now she is responsible to the families of those poor Americans who were hacked and butchered with machetes simply because she couldn't be bothered to give a rat's ass at the time. Or she was having her nails done...or something.

Even though as SecState of the United States of America at that time, she was directly responsible for all of the people under the roof of the US Embassy.

Maybe the justice system won't judge her.

But I believe that Karma is a mean and nasty bitch when necessary. And she will bite repeatedly until the debt is paid in full.

edit on 8/5/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Maybe the justice system won't judge her.

Which is truly a disgrace. One of Trump's true "failures" was the failure to ensure prosecution of hillary. Even if it did get dismissed due to jury tainting, at least they could say they went for it.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I know virtue signalling and posturing is all dems know how to do, but this President shows his values through his actions.

There it is.

It really is that simple.

And the TDS folks will never, and can never, get that.

It's anathema to them.
It simply does not compute.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

It has been my observation that there are two types of people: those that care about pretty words and those that care about results.
Not making an argument about which side is correct (this time).
I just believe that this has boiled down to left brained people vs right brained people.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Just swap Biden with Hillary and you'll get same lame ass threads as back in 2015-16.

It all boils down to name calling, trying to portray Trump as someone who everyone fears etc etc.

No originality, just the same lame ass jargon that brought this site on its knees.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Those are very much not his Own words. That would sound .. different. Bigly. Many people know that!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

This board is doomed to become a soapbox for loud screeches from his supporters.

I do not care which person is meant by "his" .

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Agree 100%

Biden has to debate and I hate what it will do to him. Sadly we have little choice, considering they actually intend to go through with this and chew this man up in the pursuit of power

Poor guy. Doesn't make me feel any better about it

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Those are very much not his Own words. That would sound .. different. Bigly. Many people know that!

I’m gonna let you guys in on a secret I shouldn’t tell you but every time you guys say that you look stupid for 2 reasons: 1.“bigly” is a legitimate adverb and 2. the term Trump uses is “big league”

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Just swap Biden with Hillary and you'll get same lame ass threads as back in 2015-16.

It all boils down to name calling, trying to portray Trump as someone who everyone fears etc etc.

No originality, just the same lame ass jargon that brought this site on its knees.

They are the same obnoxious person. Only with Joe you can't hide behind the "sexism!!!" canard that many attempted to shield Shillary with

People are fed up with establishment stooges AND neo liberal Obama style policy so who do Dems run? The establishment embodied candidate who was oBamas VP. Brilliant.

First it was a protest candidate and now it's a retribution candidate. What else do they have in common? They're both three time failed proven losers going against an incumbent with a solid base and a proven WINNER

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join