It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PREDICTION: Next Week BIG Rise In New Florida CV Cases

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
Or maybe you'll be one of the people who get a test for no reason, then be scared to death, because you were diagnosed with this China killer, only to learn (or maybe not) that you never had it.

Ohio Governor Mike DeWine was diagnosed as Covid-19 positive this morning before President Trump arrived, and Covid-19 negative after the President left.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder if Dewine was just avoiding the President?

Did you see the percentage of mortality's from civid patients
being housed nursing homes.?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

If covid-19, was so deadly folks Sweden, would be burning bodies 24 hours a day.

Sweden have one of the highest death rates relative to population in all of Europe, and worse than the Unitied States. So high in fact, that its Nordic neighbours kept their borders with Sweden closed, despite opening them with one another (i.e. Norway, Denmark and Finland).

Having said that, their economy is still kicking relative to most of Europe, but I guess they paid the price.
edit on 7-8-2020 by DeusInAbsentia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

But it took till July for Florida to peak?

And again, mortality is what we should be looking at, since the vast majority of infected recover naturally without any complications.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Governors in the Northeast encouraged a lot of their residents to go to Florida.

Florida set up checkpoints, but it was too late.

The governor of Texas was angry about so many New Yorkers coming to his state in May.

edit on 8/7/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DeusInAbsentia

I will continue to stand behind my quote... Also the last I checked they peaked in fatalities months ago...

No burning bodies, no zombie apocalypse etc. again, I do not agree with the multitude of cowardice, no way PERIOD I bet a million dollars Americans in 2020 could not stomach a world war.

edit on 7-8-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
That's good to know, but I have access to a data modeling program that shows dire consequences for opening up schools during a pandemic, and that I can directly blame Trump for when it happens.

However - I'll keep your post in mind for next week.

Let's not forget that all of you conservatives aren't immune to COVID and that it is hitting rural areas now. So you guys are shooting yourselves in the foot by being reckless.

It's been hitting rural areas since last year. Everyone I know that has had it showed little to no symptoms and only had a fever for a couple of days, if that. Most of the country has already been exposed, and most of us have already had it and had no idea we had it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join