It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PREDICTION: Next Week BIG Rise In New Florida CV Cases

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: Phage

no source

Fauci said that stopping flights did save lives. I don't think he gave a number.

Fauci is conflicted.
One day the LEFT cites him.
The next day the RIGHT cites him.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No, that's not what I said.

edit on 8/4/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: darkbake

Are you referring to Florida schools? Several systems in America have already reopened to in-person instruction. You don't hear about this because there is nobody dying.

You lie... I've been watching this closely and there are TONS of COVID cases running out of control in school systems that have reopened. In Georgia, for example, over 250 staff have already had to be isolated in one district.

I'm not worried about being wrong, because I was using data modeling to come to my conclusion that opening schools aren't safe, and you are pulling opinions out of your ass when you think they are.

and yet the TR value in Florida and Georgia have been under the 1.0 threshold for weeks in fact we have 20 states under that threshold first time in months. Sure there is a long way to go but most states were 2.0 or higher in March

rt.live...

Rt, a key measure of how fast the virus is growing. It’s the average number of people who become infected by an infectious person. If Rt is above 1.0, the virus will spread quickly. When Rt is below 1.0, the virus will stop spreading.

for perspective most other infectious diseases have Rt values of 3.0 or higher COVID 19 has never approached that here in the US in any state

edit on 4-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No, that's not what I said.

Actually it is.

You compared it to shutting the barn door after the horses have run out.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I don't believe amy of it.

For instance the nation wide media sites are saying Tennessee is getting worse and more worse, because people are refusing to self-quarantine, wear masks, and are going out and having a good time, living life, and getting mad that the politicians and police aren't mass arresting people and being all authoritarian and crap.

But, when I look at the local reports, many of them are saying case levels are stabilizing and deaths continue to decrease. People here aren't buying it anymore.

The majority of Tennesseans didn't self-quarantine and are only now beginning to increase mask wear, but evn so mask aren't enforced.

Business are required to post signs saying that it is required to wear masks inside, but as soon as you walk in you find that few are wearing masks.

No one enforces it. We are very much a wear it if you want, but don't force it on anyone.

We're doing fine.

We just had a major party in Nashville get busted, and they barely arrested anyone. They only broke it up because some sourpusses were upset.

I even see the people complaining about bars being open and the lack of people wearing masks AT the bar and not wearing masks! LMFAO. Bunch of hypocritical punks.

People just love to complain and get off on misery.

I imagine the situation in Florida is much the same.
edit on 482020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Yeah. I'm sure the number is too low...although Fauci would likely place the number higher based on his comments.

“One of the things we did right was very early cut off travel from China to the United States.”

“Because outside of China, where it originated, the countries in the world that have it are through travel, either directly from China or indirectly from someone who went someplace and then came to that particular country.

Our shutting off travel from China and, more recently, travel from Europe, has gone a long way to not seeding very, very intensively the virus in our country.”

www.independentsentinel.com...

edit on 4-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Oh I see, you think that the door never should have been open in the first place.
Does that apply to Europe too?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

It was good that the flights were stopped. Like closing the barn door after the horses had escaped.

I know what you mean.

Kinda like when we shutdown the world, after it had already spread everywhere.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Something else I've noticed no one ever speaks of the
effects the wind has on this "Air born"virus. God did put
the wind here for just such reason IMO. To blow covid
out to the salt water sea where it dies.

edit on 4-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes. I know what Fauci said.

And I also know that you made that number up.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
On July 3rd, when the CDC alerted states' health directors that Covid-19 was about to fall below the epidemic threshold, suddenly hospitalizations and deaths in FLA/TX/ARIZ started climbing.

thefederalist.com...

edit on 8/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Kinda like when we shutdown the world, after it had already spread everywhere.

We shutdown the world?

As far as I know, in the US, various states did various things in order to control the rate of increase in cases. Because, at that time, it wasn't known exactly how widespread disease was. Because testing was virtually non-existent.

Perhaps a nationally coordinated response would have saved even more lives. But we'll never know.

We do know that it didn't "just go away" in time for Easter. We do know that summertime didn't really help matters.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Oh I see, you think that the door never should have been open in the first place.
Does that apply to Europe too?

Well thanks for putting words in my mouth.

Appreciate it!

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Same to you.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

We shutdown the world?

Yes humanity.

Are you saying most of the world didn't do some kind of lock down?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Are you saying most of the world didn't do some kind of lock down?

No.
But whatever most of the world did seems to have been more effective than what we did.
www.statista.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

But whatever most of the world did seems to have been more effective than what we did.

Do you really think that is true?

I think TPTB in the US are just better at inflating the numbers. With help from the media and others.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Yeah.
When you don't like the data, it's just wrong.

That's the ticket.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join