It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PREDICTION: Next Week BIG Rise In New Florida CV Cases

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I see no proof of Americans dying left and right. I just see people scared because the tv is scaring them or better yet politicians that have decided to make it political. Hate to have to breaks this to ya, but we all die, and statistically speaking most of us won’t from covid..

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Exactly.

7,400 people in America die every single day, 365 days a year.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I guess I’m just surprised you run into people in Florida who take the virus that seriously.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Exactly.

More Americans have died from Covid so far this year than 9/11, the Vietnam War and Korean Wars combined. And that’s WITH lockdowns and closed schools.
edit on 04pmTue, 04 Aug 2020 18:29:58 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I'm not worried about being wrong, because I was using data modeling to come to my conclusion that opening schools aren't safe

Is it like the modeling that said we would have more than two million dead by now in the US?

Was the modeling wrong or did Trump save over a million and a half people from the virus?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: carewemust

Exactly.

More Americans have died from Covid so far this year than 9/11, the Vietnam War and Korean Wars combined. And that’s WITH lockdowns and closed schools.

Mankind would have died off long ago from overpopulation if there were not periodic disease outbreaks, and ongoing diseases to thin the herd. It is Mother Nature doing what she does.
edit on 8/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

That's because lock downs don't work for this virus, too contagious. In some studies it has been shown the lock downs made the virus worst.

Also a lot of them died with virus not from it.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm not sure what the over all numbers should represent, so shouldn't it be just active cases that drop off within two weeks for us to get a good understanding how many are currently infected?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I guess I’m just surprised you run into people in Florida who take the virus that seriously.

I bet people in Florida take it serious since the numbers are deceptively inflated.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Cheap Talk and no SOURCES !!

Fake News Monger !!

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What they should be discussing is how long it takes for the tests to come back

My father got a test last week as a requirement to be moved from a hospital into a short term rehab facility. It took less than 6 hours for the test results. I guess it depends on the circumstances of the test as to how long it takes for results.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Case reports fluctuate quite a bit on a day to day basis for various reasons. That's why most places look at a 7 day running average.

We had a in results because of hurricane Douglas. As expected, there was a large one day spike. The running average makes those spikes go away.

edit on 8/4/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I'm not worried about being wrong, because I was using data modeling to come to my conclusion that opening schools aren't safe

Is it like the modeling that said we would have more than two million dead by now in the US?

Was the modeling wrong or did Trump save over a million and a half people from the virus?

Trump saved over 150K lives by stopping flights to/from China so early...at a time when Biden and the Democrats were calling him xenophobic and racist for doing so.

So odd that the MSM and the democrats never seem to want to talk about that Trump decision.
Hell, Pelosi was even telling everyone to gather in huge crowds in the streets of Chinatown at the time.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Trump saved over 150K lives

Source?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Trump saved over 150K lives

Source?

Common sense.
I recommend it.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

So, no source? You made that number up?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

no source

Fauci said that stopping flights did save lives. I don't think he gave a number.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yeah. I know.

But the disease was already well established by the time the flight restrictions were put in place. And vast majority of cases were imported from Europe, not China.

It was good that the flights were stopped. Like closing the barn door after the horses had escaped.

edit on 8/4/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Let's not forget that all of you conservatives aren't immune to COVID and that it is hitting rural areas now. So you guys are shooting yourselves in the foot by being reckless.

C'mon...I'm really trying to cut back on attending riots/peaceful protests and Leftard politician funerals.

I don't support rioting or protesting right now, so your argument is useless against me. Stick to learning how to listen to science, like I suggested before. It might save your party before the election.

"What-about-ism" is not an effective tool to fight a virus. Good luck trying, though.

Bolding is mine. So you support rioting otherwise? Also you’ve stated you’re following your own scientific modeling/research/studies, yet have not provided anything to potentially back/prove what you believe/see.

I’m not sure how you, a scientific person, fail to see the hypocrisy within your own statement(s). It’s almost as if you’re against peer review.
edit on 4-8-2020 by haaat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yeah. I know.

But the disease was already well established by the time the flight restrictions were put in place. And vast majority of cases were imported from Europe, not China.

It was good that the flights were stopped. Like closing the barn door after the horses had escaped.

So you're saying Trump should have stopped the flights sooner?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join