It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PREDICTION: Next Week BIG Rise In New Florida CV Cases

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Consider this a marker.

Next week the MSM will go wild as it reports a sharp rise in COVID-19 cases in Florida.
And, Yes,...they will be gleeful about it.

WHAT THE MSM WON'T TELL YOU...is that CV testing stations in Florida have been closed due to the overblown threat from Hurricane ISASASIS (or whatever).

Florida to close coronavirus testing sites as storm approaches

www.msn.com...

When the testing stations reopen...there will be a contrasting spike in new Florida Covid-19 cases between this week and next.
Naturally, the Leftist MSM Ballyhoo Boys will be reporting this spike as the fault of President Trump and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.
There will be no mention of the testing stations having been closed due to the storm.

So, no Nostradamus action here...Just common logic.

Feel free to link this to whatever fear-mongering thread appears next week about a China Virus spike in Florida.

edit on 4-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What they should be discussing is how long it takes for the tests to come back. I was almost over it when I finally got my results.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

And the all-important hospitalization and death rate will continue to fall.

As President Trump just pointed out at a live news conference, Americans are smart and see through the media's fear-mongering.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

So if I'm reading this right. . . .

Trump is trying to kill everyone in Florida because Biden is a Good White Man.

I thought so. . . . .

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sorry. . .

White Man Good.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Still wrong...

Sniffing. Kids. Okay.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
That's good to know, but I have access to a data modeling program that shows dire consequences for opening up schools during a pandemic, and that I can directly blame Trump for when it happens.

However - I'll keep your post in mind for next week.

Let's not forget that all of you conservatives aren't immune to COVID and that it is hitting rural areas now. So you guys are shooting yourselves in the foot by being reckless.
edit on 04pmTue, 04 Aug 2020 18:04:31 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
FLORIDA, resident here, if you’re not wearing a mask eye goggles and shoe covers, according to the media, I am trying to kill people and I need to be fined hand cuffed and thrown in jail, followed by the roaring applause from the mindless mob who listen to their bullcrap.

Meanwhile on the west coast roving mobs of anarchist screaming and hollering on the streets, committing violence and crime, hell they are hero’s to the media..

Everyone comprehend that ok? My punctuation is lazy, but that ladies and gents is the AMERICAN media in 2020.
edit on 4-8-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Are you referring to Florida schools? Several systems in America have already reopened to in-person instruction. You don't hear about this because there is nobody dying.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I was watching the news, and there were hundreds of people on the beaches without masks! This wasn't only during a raging pandemic, but minutes before a hurricane was about to make landfall.

I think you'll find plenty of people in Florida dumb enough to disregard personal safety entirely, I wouldn't worry about them getting on your case for not wearing a mask.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Are you referring to Florida schools? Several systems in America have already reopened to in-person instruction. You don't hear about this because there is nobody dying.

You lie... I've been watching this closely and there are TONS of COVID cases running out of control in school systems that have reopened. In Georgia, for example, over 250 staff have already had to be isolated in one district.

I'm not worried about being wrong, because I was using data modeling to come to my conclusion that opening schools aren't safe, and you are pulling opinions out of your ass when you think they are.
edit on 04pmTue, 04 Aug 2020 18:08:22 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

link   

That’s not what I said.

link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Let's not forget that all of you conservatives aren't immune to COVID and that it is hitting rural areas now. So you guys are shooting yourselves in the foot by being reckless.

C'mon...I'm really trying to cut back on attending riots/peaceful protests and Leftard politician funerals.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

WHAT THE MSM WON'T TELL YOU...is that CV testing stations in Florida have been closed due to the overblown threat from Hurricane ISASASIS (or whatever).

It was reported in the early stages of the pandemic that once hurricane season was in swing, any system along the coast, especially Florida, would be additionally disastrous and cases would likely increase.

This is not new information.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

C'mon...I'm really trying to cut back on attending riots/peaceful protests and Leftard politician funerals.

I don't support rioting or protesting right now, so your argument is useless against me. Stick to learning how to listen to science, like I suggested before. It might save your party before the election.

"What-about-ism" is not an effective tool to fight a virus. Good luck trying, though.
edit on 04pmTue, 04 Aug 2020 18:11:17 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

What’s concerning is you thinking, we can afford this eutopic dream of yours, to stay nestled in homes and isolated, while the boogeyman outside turns everyone into zombies. Talking about doing your research. CONCIDERING, you’re more focused on the political ramifications of the effect of covid, and not the reality of covid, speaks volumes..

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I think you’re projecting. I am the one focused on the scientific reality of Covid while you guys are in a delusional fantasy land where it’s not even as bad as flu.

If you forget to get the virus under control before reopening the economy, having a raging pandemic killing Americans left and right is just as bad for the economy as a lockdown, if not worse.
edit on 04pmTue, 04 Aug 2020 18:17:40 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So you mean to tell me
that if you stop testing for a virus that is spreading for a week
and believe that the virus stopped spreading for that week
and then start testing again
people will believe that there's a spike instead of a trend?

I wish you were wrong.
People are so unaware of how reality works, it's stunning.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Actually, military vet here. Spent time in Africa, was on the hydroxychloroquinine for @14 months to prevent malaria.

I lick Covid patients in the face.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You lie... I've been watching this closely and there are TONS of COVID cases running out of control in school systems that have reopened. In Georgia, for example, over 250 staff have already had to be isolated in one district.

I'm not worried about being wrong, because I was using data modeling to come to my conclusion that opening schools aren't safe, and you are pulling opinions out of your ass when you think they are.

I did not say that there were no cases, I said that there was not a statistically meaningful number of deaths, due to children returning to school.

As we see day after day, "cases" don't mean squat. Almost everybody on this planet has a case of something, whether they know it or not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join