It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hal Puthoff lecture transcribed, great Q and A!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Joe Murgia posted this earlier, some very interesting answers from Hal.

This first link is his lecture, and includes the slides he used:
www.ufojoe.net...

The REAL meat and potatoes are in the following Q and A session. He talks about remote viewing, Ingo Swann

And so, you got a guy with that kind of ability, and one day he comes in and says, “Well, I found four UFO bases on the planet. I’ll give you their locations.” Well, I didn’t really want to report that, but I had to. And so, it turns out one of my contract monitors…one of the locations was in Australia, near Mount Zeil. And so, I told my contract monitor, “I got this crazy list of places” and so on. He says, “Well, I know the station keeper in Australia. I’ll call him out there. I’ll won’t tell him why I’m calling but I’ll just see what I can find out.” So he called him up and said, “You know, I’m interested in that area around Mount Zeil.” And the guy immediately says, “Oh you mean where the UFOs are always flying around?” So, does that mean it might be possible to collect data on UFOs, using remote viewing? Maybe. But I do not know of any actual effort, under good circumstances, with great follow-up, to take advantage of remote viewing in the UAP area. So that’s something left for the future. Any more questions?

He covers a ton of topics and answered questions asked to the best of his ability. Worth a read for sure! Here's the Q and A portion:

www.ufojoe.net...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Was wondering when the ingo story would pop up. Thanks for the heads up

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

bookmarking to read later.

Hal Puthoff knows the answers we all want. He won't share them...but he knows the answers.

If im not mistaken, he was the original patent holder for the stealth paint which was manufactured in space (think nested spheres, with each sphere containing a material meant to filter out a specific range of of frequency).

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

The thing about Puthoff is his name appears in all manner of stuff. From Swann, to the Ning Li thread I did several years ago, to stealth tech, to working in China with folks like Buzz Aldrin and Robert Baker.

he knows the kind of stuff that presidents don't get briefed on.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: IMSAM

The thing about Puthoff is his name appears in all manner of stuff. From Swann, to the Ning Li thread I did several years ago, to stealth tech, to working in China with folks like Buzz Aldrin and Robert Baker.

he knows the kind of stuff that presidents don't get briefed on.

Exactly, and he'll share what he can, and give caveats to some topics as well.

Joe Murgia is worth following on both Twitter and FB, he may know some stuff and is great at sharing stuff like the above Puthoff Q and A. Can't find it right now, but Murgia said earlier he is leaning towards ancient gods/demons legends being what we are dealing with. And like some others, says we may not like what we find out

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

He also goes a bit overboard to put it nicely.
Like his constant updates kn twitter, every minute about how great the article was going to be, dropping names, the whole bit.

I was happy Leslie fired shots at him, not dropping his name, but everyone knew who they were talking about.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
When Hal Puthoff allied himself with TTSA, Tom DeLonge and Elizondo, he lost a lot of credibility imo.

I think TTSA and all the people associated have an agenda and "disclosure" isn't it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-8-2020 by olaru12 because: syntax repair

top topics

join