It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Joe Biden Having Such a Hard Time Deciding on a VP Running Mate.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: matafuchs

I disagree.
It would be a milestone to have the first woman of color running as a VP choice.

Sarah Palin? She's a woman and she has a color.

Wait, that's right, democrats want a black woman... White doesn't count for anything.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Category above character...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
a reply to: carewemust

Pigeonholed himself in a corner with the black woman criteria. These woman are loudmouth toxic backstabbers. Most black people don't even like them. Especially Kamala who was already busted for saying she smoked blunts listening to Snoop Dog which was proven impossible in college since it was about 10 years before Snoop Dog was even on the scene.

Thanks. I had forgotten all about that statement made by Kamala Harris. I think she consistently came in 9th place in the dim primaries, before she dropped out.

Yep, that big dummy graduated in 1989 and Snoody Dogg didn't debut until 1993.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Bluntone22

I've heard he might even choose the one person who divided this country more than obama... Michelle obama.

I'm sure Biden has asked her...and probably Barack has encouraged her to consider it.

I think she'd be more unpopular than Abrams. A lot of white people were brushed aside after voting for obama and a lot of black people continued to suffer under him while children in schools across the country went home hungry because of michelle's minuscule little measly ass lunches that couldn't sustain a decent meal for an ant colony. She gets all the check marks for being Biden's VP from being dirty to being racist and divisive, but I'm not too sure he'd get very far with her.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Because he’s a pedophile, a rapist and an incompetent racist piece of sh!t that women can’t be left alone with?

That and he’s already lost the election so why sign up for a non-existent job?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: RazorV66
He is not going to win so he should just fall on his sword and take the beating alone.

Then what is Nancy Pelosi saying when she declared that President Trump will NOT be who is sworn in on January 20, 2021???

She plans to be sworn in.

NY is already 2 months behind counting their last little primary election. They are still counting mail in ballots. They are just now beginning to count the ballots that aren't postage stamped. (ie not mailed in? FRAUD?)

If Nancy gets her way and all the states must at the last minute do mail in voting it would take the entire US more time to count their postage free mail in ballots than there is between November and Jan 1. By default making Nancy President.

c-span.org/video/?474413-1/house-speaker-pelosi-holds-news-conference

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

He is not going to win so he should just fall on his sword and take the beating alone.

Then what is Nancy Pelosi saying when she declared that President Trump will NOT be who is sworn in on January 20, 2021???

NY is already 2 months behind counting their last little primary election. They are still counting mail in ballots. They are just now beginning to count the ballots that aren't postage stamped. (ie not mailed in? FRAUD?)

If Nancy gets her way and all the states must at the last minute do mail in voting it would take the entire US more time to count their postage free mail in ballots than there is between November and Jan 1. By default making Nancy President.

If I'm Trump and that happens, I'm declaring martial law. I'd never let that drunkard old nag become the president.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Tulsi Gabbard is the only one I can see with any sense of integrity.

That's only when she's standing next to the radical dems.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
C-span.org/video/?474413-1/house-speaker-pelosi-holds-news-conference
edit on 4-8-2020 by Faeded because: Cuz I'm dumb

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: kwakakev

And for what it is worth, I don't recall Biden claiming he would choose a ''black woman''. He has stated that he is ''considering'' black women and of course he should be. However he has not said that he ''will''. From what I recall, he has stated that he will choose a ''woman of color'' and Gabbard being Samoan fits that criteria.

Why should he be?

What's the problem with choosing the candidate that best fits the role?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

quote]originally posted by: Faeded

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You know he's going to pick a black chick. It's just common sense, and he's a democrat. Ignoring merit, it's what they do.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I don't disagree with the hell breaking loose, but I also don't think he will be picking a black woman.

Ya, I can see him picking a white guy...then we can pop popcorn and watch...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Because there really isn't anyone that the Trump admin couldn't destroy right now.

Especially on record alone.

I keep hearing Susan Rice. I'm excited to watch that reasonous bitch get hers.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Good point from this author. By only allowing black females to be a vice president candidate, Joe Biden is disenfranchising everybody who is not a black female.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Maybe he forgot he had to pick somebody.

Just a hunch.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
They all suck?..a reply to: 35Foxtrot

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The protection racket says he picks Dianne Feinstein ❌

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
WHY is Joe having trouble picking out a VP?

Because Biden has trouble picking his wife out from his sister.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The protection racket says he picks Dianne Feinstein ❌

Then you would have a combined 90 years of government experience with lots of accomplishments under their belts.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join