It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Joe Biden Having Such a Hard Time Deciding on a VP Running Mate.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He's so close to picking a candidate he can smell her.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock

Pigeonholed himself in a corner with the black woman criteria. These woman are loudmouth toxic backstabbers. Most black people don't even like them. Especially Kamala who was already busted for saying she smoked blunts listening to Snoop Dog which was proven impossible in college since it was about 10 years before Snoop Dog was even on the scene.

He is kind of screwed...None of the black women are really good choices, but he is forced to go that direction, because if he doesn't all hell will break lose. He not going to win anything with Harris or Rice, and the rest are a "who?" as in who are they to take over as President if Biden doesn't make it 4 years, and most feel on both sides he will not.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: carewemust

Because he painted himself into a corner when he declared his partner would be a woman of color.
None of them are electable on a national level.

He only said a woman....he did not specify woman of color.

He said woman or person of color.
He also said he has 4 black women on his list.
Now imagine if he picks a white man...

No.. He painted himself into a corner and is stuck with a black woman especially since klobuchar dropped out.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Tulsi Gabbard is the only one I can see with any sense of integrity.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

That's the reason she was kicked to the curb - no leverage on her for the DNC.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

After all the folderol in this thread Billie, it's good to read a post that describes the likely reasons for the time lag.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Tulsi Gabbard is the only one I can see with any sense of integrity.

And the left literally attacked her...I can see her going independent, or even right in the future.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Yeah, it is why I like her. The censorship and animosity is so strong I can smell it from the other side of the world.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

And for what it is worth, I don't recall Biden claiming he would choose a ''black woman''. He has stated that he is ''considering'' black women and of course he should be. However he has not said that he ''will''. From what I recall, he has stated that he will choose a ''woman of color'' and Gabbard being Samoan fits that criteria.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

As per what he has suggested the left fully believes that he means to select a Black woman, so it doesn't matter what he said exactly. IF he doesn't select a Black women all hell will break loose, or do you disagree.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Because he painted himself into a corner when he declared his partner would be a woman of color.

No.. He painted himself into a corner and is stuck with a black woman especially since klobuchar dropped out.

No...he didn't......the specific quote was this:

"If I'm elected president, my Cabinet, my administration will look like the country, and I commit that I will, in fact, appoint a, pick a woman to be vice president," Biden said at the CNN-Univision debate in Washington, DC.

Biden continued, "There are a number of women who are qualified to be president tomorrow. I would pick a woman to be my vice president."

MSM has tried to paint him into a woman of color corner, but he never said that.....only that it would be a woman.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
wouldn't be weird/scary if Biden chooses Barak Obama for VP to continue their regressive BS policies, I personally don't believe it would happen but my God I don't want another nightmare like that (never eat pizza from the dollar store) but what a revelation, the pick being held uu cause the DNC can't decide which is the lesser of all the terrible choices, their all terrible, maybe their trying to get Joe to drop out so they can put up Hillery to beat Trump again lol

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

As per what he has suggested the left fully believes that he means to select a Black woman, so it doesn't matter what he said exactly. IF he doesn't select a Black women all hell will break loose, or do you disagree.

I don't disagree with the hell breaking loose, but I also don't think he will be picking a black woman.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimHeller
wouldn't be weird/scary if Biden chooses Barak Obama for VP to continue their regressive BS policies, I personally don't believe it would happen but my God I don't want another nightmare like that (never eat pizza from the dollar store) but what a revelation, the pick being held uu cause the DNC can't decide which is the lesser of all the terrible choices, their all terrible, maybe their trying to get Joe to drop out so they can put up Hillery to beat Trump again lol

I think he will pick Hillary. Mostly because he will be pushed to based on the fact that she and Bill would be off limits to investigations since she would be a political opponent.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What white woman would he pick?
Hillary has to much ego to lose again.

He will be picking a black woman.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Another reason I like Tulsi Gabbard, she will give the democrat party a chance to rebuild after Trump finished his swamp draining project after the next election.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Agree, he screwed himself and his handlers are having a hard time pulling the trigger. These women are toxic. He will drop in the polls immediately.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Another reason I like Tulsi Gabbard, she will give the democrat party a chance to rebuild after Trump finished his swamp draining project after the next election.

I think Gabbard will be their 2024 candidate.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

What white woman would he pick?
Hillary has to much ego to lose again.

He will be picking a black woman.

Only one that comes to mind is Hillary. It is all about the politics. If she is picked then investigations into both the Bidens and Clintons will have to be put on hold until after the election. It is all about Optics. They also know Hillary would have a pretty big draw compared to anyone else.....

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I think she is the reason trump won those swing states.
They didn't want the wicked witch of the West wing.

None of these woman come across as likeable

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join