It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Joe Biden Having Such a Hard Time Deciding on a VP Running Mate.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

Biden keeps asking for Obama's VP when Obama was president. "That guy would be great on my team! What's his name again?"

Too late. Joe Biden already said he going to defeat Joe Biden.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Unless Hillary puts on BlackFace, she wouldn't be accepted by minority voters, and would make Joe Biden out to be a liar.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

His handlers can't decide on which token black person to be black enough since ol Joe said you ain't black if you vote for Trump. Ol Liz could don a Afro wig and claim shes black, she claimed she was a blond headed native for years. I'm sure all the blond headed Nordics thought they were native American too.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock

Pigeonholed himself in a corner with the black woman criteria. These woman are loudmouth toxic backstabbers. Most black people don't even like them. Especially Kamala who was already busted for saying she smoked blunts listening to Snoop Dog which was proven impossible in college since it was about 10 years before Snoop Dog was even on the scene.

Thanks. I had forgotten all about that statement made by Kamala Harris. I think she consistently came in 9th place in the dim primaries, before she dropped out.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Because all of his candidates have corruption that can easily be dug up and exposed. Maybe after this is all said and done, the next democrat candidate will choose a VP by merit instead of the color of their skin and their gender. Pandering at it's finest.

Even Stacy Abrams of Georgia? I hear she's still on the list. Democrats trusted/liked her enough to deliver their State of the Union in 2019, after President Trump was finished.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

I've heard he might even choose the one person who divided this country more than obama... Michelle obama.

I'm sure Biden has asked her...and probably Barack has encouraged her to consider it.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Because all of his candidates have corruption that can easily be dug up and exposed. Maybe after this is all said and done, the next democrat candidate will choose a VP by merit instead of the color of their skin and their gender. Pandering at it's finest.

Even Stacy Abrams of Georgia? I hear she's still on the list. Democrats trusted/liked her enough to deliver their State of the Union in 2019, after President Trump was finished.

[/quo

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
He keeps hitting the wrong wall. 'The list is on the dart board on that wall Joe, over there.'

Biden broadened his list last month to include non-Black females.

Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer was "vetted" in person by Biden's campaign staff 2 weeks ago.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
He is not going to win so he should just fall on his sword and take the beating alone.

Then what is Nancy Pelosi saying when she declared that President Trump will NOT be who is sworn in on January 20, 2021???

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Even what is left of his feeble brain shivers thinking of President Kamala Harris or President Stacy Abrams

Insider Baseball: The Biden Campaign told candidates (around July 20th) to ensure they keep a lower profile than Joe. No outshining him in public. No showboating.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Because he painted himself into a corner when he declared his partner would be a woman of color.
None of them are electable on a national level.

So white,yellow, and brown aint colors? Adking fir a friend named Joe.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
He keeps hitting the wrong wall. 'The list is on the dart board on that wall Joe, over there.'

Biden broadened his list last month to include non-Black females.

Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer was "vetted" in person by Biden's campaign staff 2 weeks ago.

The staff are busy vetting all the prospects, but you know it's up to Joe if they can pass the final Sniff Test.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Maybe none of his candidates pass the smell test?

-----------------------------------------

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Once Joe figures out there is no VP for a Senate Candidate, he'll decide.

Actually the DNC Central Committee is deciding because Joe isn't sure what the convention is all about 🤣

Stacey Abrams told Joe she would continue to say we won in any event 🤣

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The answer is super simple. The longer they wait the better the Democrats chances of winning.

The longer they wait the less time people have to dig up problems and issues with the VP

ALSO, there is a honeymoon period for every new candidate where they soar in the polls for a short time, then the less than desirable ones burn out once people have brought up problems with them.

IF, and I expect the Democrats will, they wait until the day before they have to declare for the name to make it on the ballots all over the US - then they hope the honeymoon period for the VP choice will rub off on Biden

Biden has so many issues, including his brain surgery, brain bleeds and inability to speak off script without getting "lost"
They need a honeymoon period of some sort to make people forget this.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Because he painted himself into a corner when he declared his partner would be a woman of color.
None of them are electable on a national level.

He only said a woman....he did not specify woman of color.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

He has made one decision I know of in the past six
months. He decided who isn't black.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
He is not going to win so he should just fall on his sword and take the beating alone.

Then what is Nancy Pelosi saying when she declared that President Trump will NOT be who is sworn in on January 20, 2021???

She plans to be sworn in.

NY is already 2 months behind counting their last little primary election. They are still counting mail in ballots. They are just now beginning to count the ballots that aren't postage stamped. (ie not mailed in? FRAUD?)

If Nancy gets her way and all the states must at the last minute do mail in voting it would take the entire US more time to count their postage free mail in ballots than there is between November and Jan 1. By default making Nancy President.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

Unless Hillary puts on BlackFace, she wouldn't be accepted by minority voters, and would make Joe Biden out to be a liar.

I think it will be Hillary.

Biden never said he was going to pick a woman of color, only that he would pick a woman.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If he picks Tulsi Gabbard, can we all finally vote Dem and say goodbye to Donald?
It would be an epic move, triggering everyone on all sides and possibly uniting the world all in one stroke.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join