It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cool pic...spirit guide?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hey peeps, as some may know who has seen my posts that som strange things can be picked up on camera phones, over the last few months i have seen symbols, letters, numbers and faces popping up out of the blue on pics id taken a while back and also new ones. found a pic today i took at my last house about 2 months ago that i thought id show you, the first is the pic and 2nd is the pic with a few boxes iv added to highlight the parts i find to be very interesting.i have not altered the pic, i will proove this if you can tell me how...
The biggest box next to the Aria guitar is what looks like a very short person that is standing in the shelf, the face is what i first saw which is popping up out of the box, then i noticed the body which is made out of mist.
I know when thers something to look at in a pic because the quality of the picture goes sorta fuzzy, i can then make out different things that come out of the fuzz. That meens peeps that you've gotta LOOK at the pic instead of expecting some ghost to jump out..might even find some things i missed!
just for the record, yes i am very spiritual and can see spirits :-)
Thanks peeps, hope you find this picture as interesting as i do and that it alone shows that our Universe is just the start of it...

img109.exs.cx...
img115.exs.cx...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well, I guess you can see what you want to see.

Some people can see a face here.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I looked long and hard and i'm sorry to say, I really don't see what you're seeing. Not even the face

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Thats a negative from me too. All I can see is some nice looking guitars, it was worth the time just to see those

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Nope - not a single thing.. Sorry

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i did see the kind of smokey "body" on the shelves side... i have no idea of what it can be, but i have a wierd pic of my own taken on Oct 29/04

still puzzles me ....

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

AHHH!!!! Stop that Umbrax! Those aliens are invading my house! They hide in the walls, suck on appliances and travel in pairs. Very freaky.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I can kind of see what looks like a neck, but I don't think it's anything but some reflection of some sort or something out of focus that's sitting on your shelf. In the other boxes, I can't see anything. I hope you figure it out, though.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sorry, I can't see anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

hey it is a funny face ...lol...kinda sad, but still a funny face...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Well, I guess you can see what you want to see.

Some people can see a face here.

you scared the shi*t outta me, i see demon with long teeth

where did you take this real picture

[edit on 16-3-2005 by betaiso]

new topics

top topics

join