It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beirut hit by massive explosion wounding several and damaging buildings

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So your evidence is that it's a coincidence.

Someone sure does need to do their homework, and it ain't me...

No...my evidence is a very high ranking party official was killed by a very large explosion.

I'm guessing you also haven't heard the audio of a witness interviewed directly after who heard a jet engine or missile rivht before the first explosion.....or did you not know there were 2 explosions?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: face23785

Someone sure does need to do their homework, and it ain't me...

No...my evidence is a very high ranking party official was killed by a very large explosion.

I'm guessing you also haven't heard the audio of a witness interviewed directly after who heard a jet engine or missile rivht before the first explosion.....or did you not know there were 2 explosions?

Here is the transcript of the interview.....and he was not the only one that heard it.

A professor at the American University in Beirut, Nasser Yassin, described hearing a “missile” or “jet” type sound in the seconds leading up to the massive explosion that’s rocked Beirut, Lebanon.
Transcript:
YASSIN: “... really, really, very, very, very, massive. I haven’t seen this. I lived in the Civil War in Lebanon, Israeli invasion, the Rafic Hariri assassination but this is I think the biggest explosion that happened in Lebanon after my experience or knowledge. I was outside Beirut, not far from Beirut but over looking it, and as we were shaken and actually we’ve heard seconds before some kind of an air jet, or a sound of a missile if I can say. I can’t — I’m not an expert in [indecipherable]. We’ve heard for a couple of seconds something like a sound and then was there was the bomb. And from the images at the scene, the damages are huge in the port area. I think the whole port might have been all, you know, demolished altogether. The radius of — of the explosion by talking to relatives, glasses were broken and the radius of 20 kilometers from the port area. So, don’t understand yet, we don’t know yet what happened, but this is going to be huge in Beirut. And — and we — we just pray that not many casualties will be lost.”

FINIGHAN: “Nasser, I don’t know whether you’re able to see local TV pictures at all, but there’s a scene of complete devastation at the port area itself. I’m intrigued by —“

YASSIN: “Yeah.”

FINIGHAN: “— by this noise you described a few moments ago, before the actual blast itself. Anchal Vohra — we were speaking to our colleague Anchal Vohra a few moments ago and she described hearing a similar thing. She said it started almost like a jet.”

YASSIN: “Yeah. Absolutely. I mean it sounded like a jet, or a sound of a missile, you know moving, wheezing in couple of seconds and then we heard the bomb. And we’re like — we’re like 40 kilometers or 35 kilometers from Beirut, overlooking Beirut, and we heard this very clear. So I think we need to wait and see the investigation about this. But it doesn’t look like this

news.grabien.com...
edit on 8/5/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
2.75 kiloton explosion of prilled ammonium nitrate .

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Beirut is a nice city with tall and nice buildings.
My city looks like an ugly subburb of Beirut. Interresting realization. 😛
Who's laughi....
No, really I'd spend my holiday there rather than in Egypt or fkn Turkey. The whole winter, giving them a hand. Absolutely. I guess they'll welcome new jobs. They'd be like "What? Get outta here! Tourists are supposed to spend money on the beach over there" There's no islamic hijab BS or alcohol restriction. Even the shorts are short they say. We should help them so that it stays like that.
They need to get the grain on ships asap. It's still good enough to feed animals, maybe humans.
A bread this crunchy may be too much but chicken, chicken can handle it. It can be used as seed too
edit on 5/8/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/8/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by me:

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

So yes, your evidence is a coincidence. The fact that he was killed in an explosion is not evidence that the explosion happened specifically to kill him. Your logic is horrible.

You would guess wrong. So far, you're batting 0.000 on making things up out of thin air. Maybe you should stop doing that?

Honestly, I don't see why you're getting so defensive and why you're so attached to this theory. You obviously didn't put much time or thought into it.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You honestly think that's evidence of a plane or a missile?

People caught in tornadoes report hearing a sound like a freight train. I guess all tornadoes are actually train accidents. We have the evidence!

Please start thinking.
edit on 5 8 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

vasa..the sound of the stuff burning was what sounded like a jet engine or missile. I mean that stuff is used in propellant.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Another one slowed down. They are very lucky if they did not get sucked or thrown from the balcony. Very curious where all the water came from if you watch it to the end.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

vasa..the sound of the stuff burning was what sounded like a jet engine or missile. I mean that stuff is used in propellant.

I don't think folks are realizing that there were 2 explosions. The sound was heard before the first one.....this was the one that caused the already burning fire you see before the massive explosion when the nitrate finally went off. If the nitrate went off first, none of these videos would be around unless they just happened to be filming the port.

So....what caused the first explosion and what was burning that then ignited the nitrate a few minutes later?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hi, can anyone explain this frame in a video (slow motion) from the explosion?

The video is youtu.be... at 32:08 you can see this frame.

What kind of suit is that and what is he holding in his hands??
edit on 5/8/20 by Jeronimo because: link fixed

edit on 5/8/20 by Jeronimo because: fixed link

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeronimo
I've already posted that video on page 10 or 11 at quarter speed watch it carefully

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Here you go.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Looks like what's left of this camera like maybe the microphone

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
772STi no idea why you don't see it's NOT the same footage

EDIT: I don't think it looks like a camera
edit on 5/8/20 by Jeronimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
At 31:08 in the video you posted it looks like it's filmed in the exact same spot as the one I posted. Unless it's been edited or there was somebody standing next to him

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi
I stand corrected it looks like he is about three or four car lengths back from the one I posted not sure what's in his hand nice fine though

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Also when someone replies to you to try to help you out in answering your question it's probably best not to give them an attitude as they do not have to spend their time answering you.

No wonder ATS is dying

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

No. The one I posted youtu.be... MAKE SURE YOU ARE AT 31:54M is filmed much much closer than the one you posted.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Pipeline ruptures can sound like a jet engine running.

But, by Vasa Croe's logic, this is evidence that these are NOT pipeline accidents. There are jets involved. We have proof.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
31:08, 32:08, 31:54. Kinda hard when the time changes with each edit. Whatever he was holding in his hand is broke and I'm sure he doesn't care because he's probably dead problem solved

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join