It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump claiming USPS losing money on Amazon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I know you have recent problems with him
Recent?

look who he is going to run against
Lesser of two evils. Again.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Just an anecdote but my mail carrier told me the exact opposite a year or so ago ... so had nothing to do with mail in ballots.

My mail carrier told me he dislikes Amazon; that they are notoriously bad at setting up the shipments and he and his branch have to spend and inordinate amount of time correcting the mistakes prior to delivery and tracking down packages sent to the wrong address.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I know you have recent problems with him
Recent?

look who he is going to run against
Lesser of two evils. Again.

Lesser of two + 1 ...not enough beta to even make a chart move in an obvious direction. IMHO
edit on 6-8-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Opinions can, and do, differ.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Opinions can, and do, differ.

Yes they do. I respect yours irregardless of you respecting mine. I think we both want this country to lick it's wounds and collectively heal up.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I hope you don't think that I impugn your opinion.

I do indeed question your judgement, however.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Just an anecdote but my mail carrier told me the exact opposite a year or so ago ... so had nothing to do with mail in ballots.

My mail carrier told me he dislikes Amazon; that they are notoriously bad at setting up the shipments and he and his branch have to spend and inordinate amount of time correcting the mistakes prior to delivery and tracking down packages sent to the wrong address.

A mail carrier would be just as ineffective as an Amazon carrier in relaying coffee break info about who #ed up who. My experience as well as 99 percent of everyone I have read about online are about the same. In a complex address environment # happens everyday. The end game scenario asks if you got your delivery. The results are par.

The problem with the USPS is they charge way too little for thier services, and take bulk contracts that are contrary to profitability just to keep up with the hype that Amazon and UPS are better than what they can do. This is bull#, but when you have unlimited advertising bucks that try to convince the public that USPS does a worse job.... this is what happens, and certainly the reason for the advertising money spent.

I love the post office. There are real people there. They are overwhelmed because the BOSS "US Government" does not support their desired business model, nor their abilities. The postman is perhaps the least appreciated entity today, but remember the disasters this country has faced, and the fact that they made shure the mail got through.

The USPS below the upper managment is fine. It is the TOP that needs to be lopped off. The USPS should be a public business that you could own stock in. You could become rich if you got into the ground floor of that.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I hope you don't think that I impugn your opinion.

I do indeed question your judgement, however.

Not at all. We are big boys with a difference of opinion. That is all.

We see the world with different eyes, and that is a healthy thing.

Off topic, ... I hope thing get good enough to visit Hawaii again...
It was, and always will be my persona of paradise.. and I want to go back there. I had such a wonderful time when I was there in 2008... I hope it is the same as I left it. -- lest a few more closed roads, if you know what I mean!
edit on 6-8-2020 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I hope thing get good enough to visit Hawaii again.

Getting worse.

The inter-island quarantine just got put back in place and the mainland one isn't going away any time soon.
www.staradvertiser.com...
edit on 8/6/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Ha,
a tax paying individual citizen
of The United States of America
is by definition part of a Trillion
Dollar Corporation.

And you thought my reply
was an "analogy".
HooHaa!

top topics