It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Previously unreleased footage from the 9-11 attacks.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: NightVision

Without turning this into a conspiracy thread....I still can't fathom Bldg 7 falling into its own footprint like that..

If WTC 7 "collapsed in its footprint" then why did it cross Barclay Street, 4 lane street and smash 30 West Broadway
(Fiterman Hall) so badly that it had to be demolished ?????

edit on 4-8-2020 by TruthJava because: didn't mean to post

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I always remember the last call recording from a man called Kevin Cosgrove in the building when it collapsed, his last words still pop up in my head at least once a month since I first heard it. It'll stick with me for life.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Agreed. We all still stood together back then. Six short years later, the heavy division began and we haven't been the same since.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: kwakakev
So many things changed after that day, lest we forget.

One thing I expect most researchers into events can agree on is the the official story is rubbish.

Richard Cheney is the prime suspect on my list. He was the one in charge at the Pentagon that day while George Bush hid in the corner with the women and children.

I really see that day as the turning point in the US. It could also be because I was 18 when it happened and life changed drastically for me that year as I entered adulthood, but it feels, to me, like there was a Pre-9/11 US and Post-9/11 US.

I was 22, we'd just blown a well out as we were fracking in east Louisiana. We'd shut down and were all sitting in our trucks on our headsets waiting to see what our next move was when it came across the radio that the second tower had been hit. Two former Army Rangers on our crew were rushed back to Bossier City a little while later and had to go to Barksdale Air Force Base to see President Bush when he arrived there. It was my 1 year anniversary at that job and my then-wife was a month pregnant with my first son. I'd also had a foretelling dream about this happening that morning (but it's long so I won't go into that). It was a day I'll never forget.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
I always remember the last call recording from a man called Kevin Cosgrove in the building when it collapsed, his last words still pop up in my head at least once a month since I first heard it. It'll stick with me for life.

Damn, that was terrible...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

because when buildings fall, debris falls with it.

It would be the first time in architecture history that a building of that size fall to the earth like that because of fire.

Fire doesn't burn evenly. It goes wherever the fuel is. There are over 1200 Architects who challenge the commonly held theory of Bldg 7. They probably know more than you or I.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

because when buildings fall, debris falls with it.

It would be the first time in architecture history that a building of that size fall to the earth like that because of fire.

Fire doesn't burn evenly. It goes wherever the fuel is. There are over 1200 Architects who challenge the commonly held theory of Bldg 7. They probably know more than you or I.

Then I suggest this for you to read....

Other WTC7 Investigations: Aegis Insurance v. 7 World Trade Company Expert Reports

www.metabunk.org...

I assume the individuals that submitted the engineering reports that concluded fire related collapse under deposition for court know more than you, and had more on the line.

edit on 5-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

I definitely know more than you …….

Attended seminars given by FDNY chief officers who were in command that day

Received a moment by moment description of activity that day

That includes the 3 story bulge forming at the SW corner of building during the afternoon indicating building is shifting and becoming unstable

Fact that water mains were cut by collapse of towers and that sprinklers and standpipes were inoperable

That the elevators were not operable - building was abandoned to burn by FDNY because too dangerous to enter

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Just to add some perspective. Fiterman Hall circled lime, WTC7 red:

Why it had to be demolished?
skyscrapercity.com

edit on 7-8-2020 by democracydemo because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2020 by democracydemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: oddnutz
Thanks for the thread! First time I've seen that particular video. Are there any sealed intelligence files that can't be opened for 50 years?

Puh-Lenty. Better'n that, they go under review for declassification after those decades under seal. Doesn't mean that seal can't be re-applied for another 50 or 75 years either.

Think about it: Do you wanna be the guy that goes through the document with a magic marker blanking-out/redacting all that crap? Or, do you wanna be the guy that says, "Nope. Not on my watch. Seal it up for 50 more years." Knowing full well you'll be retired by then.

On top of that, there's no rule saying the information _must be_ declassified at all. There's another little thing called a Destruction Date. A Destruction Date takes precedence over a Declassification Date. Think about it.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Lots of black smoke

The main cause of black smoke is imbalance in the air fuel ratio. This means that either their is shortage of air or the fuel supplied to injector is not being treated properly. The black smoke comprises of particulates, which are large fuel particles that are not broken during combustion due to lack of oxygen

BS that fire/heat caused the buildings to collapse.. absolute BS!

Oh look, a CT cherry picking data..

I dont think anyone has said that fire/heat caused the buildings to collapse but some CT's also believe holograms were used so go figure.

It was a mixture of structural damage caused by impact, heat, fire, gravity and momentum as upper level floors started to collapse due to all the initially listed items.

Nah, Im a CT it was fire and heat!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

I searched for a long time after the attacks looking for videos showing people falling,, I was told they were edited out for consideration for family members,, but I mean, as a response, we went on a failed and endless nation building mission in Afghanistan,, it's just always occurred to me that if they'd shown the people falling out of consideration for family members, the response might have been a good deal stronger and even successful

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: SuicideKing33

I was hoping for the footage of the "plane" that hit the Pentagon. Because everyone knows that wasn't a plane.

If it wasn't an airplane that hit the Pentagon then whu did

Numerous witness describe seeing a plane hit the building, including firemen only yards away

Why was debris from a American Airlines 757 recovered at the site

This includes serial numbered parts from the aircraft, flight recorders and more gruesome remains of passanegrs and crew known to have been on the Flight 77

Personal effects including a engraved wedding ring and jewelry from the victims was found

That doesn't look like a plane to me. Something is also edited out, you can see that by watching the time in bottom left.
Also in the OP video I find it incredibly weird that his camera or all those people didn't HEAR the second plane. They're fairly close to those towers. I've had a Boeing go over my house and nearly # myself. There's no possible way that camera wouldn't have picked up the roar of the plane.

I'm not saying a plane didn't hit it, but my experience of air shows and being close to airports is throwing up some flags for me in regards to that video.

I'm also going to leave this here for people whom think the CIA or others wouldn't do a false flag.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government that originated within the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to both stage and actually commit acts of terrorism against American military and civilian targets,[2] blaming them on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The possibilities detailed in the document included the possible assassination of Cuban immigrants, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas,[2] hijacking planes to be shot down or given the appearance of being shot down,[2] blowing up a U.S. ship, and orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.[3] The proposals were rejected by President John F. Kennedy.

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago5610699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago3110699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
FVI watermarked footage of emergency response at the Pentagon on 9/11a reply to: Flesh699

I had never seen it before a month ago and no one that I have shown it to has seen it before either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join