It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Bill Gates & Melinda Gates Foundation funded project I almost worked on.

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hey all,

I haven't posted in a while, and wasn't sure if this should go in general conspiracies or the gray area, so... gray area it is. ^_^

So while I was in California, I nearly took a job for a small tech company with some big clients like Disney and the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation.

The one in question here I found a bit odd...

Take a look for yourself:

www.medlmobile.com...

So the premise is that it monitors your child's growth to ensure good health.

But essentially, the app is basically a catalogue of children sorted by ethnicity, height, and weight, with full 3D-body scan.

That's just..... I mean, am I the only one it makes very uncomfortable?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Well, in addition to the premise giving me the creeps, the photo of the CTO, Gene Alexander also gives me the creeps.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Online menu catalog for the cabal
Creepy

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The 3D scanning software would be great for other things. It's not available for the standard Android phone. Hm.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I don't know.

It seems like a well-meaning but unaware kind of thing.

From what I can find, they seem genuine in their effort to stem malnutrition and "stunting" in impoverished kids by using basic body data.

I admit. I'd not sign my kid up due to privacy concerns, but this doesn't seem all that sinister unless I'm missing something from my sources.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

That is because they really,
really, care about you.

SAAVY?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Could they not put all that money into feeding the actual children if they really care?

It is creepy and wasteful of resources.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Kinda like a lobster tank for predators.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

What kind of vetting process does one need to go through in order to even be considered for a job like that? Honest question, although I wouldn't be surprised if it involved an NDA punishable by ???? If you know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dfens

Well, the page does mention how happy they are with the company's professionalism in regards to maintaining "near total secrecy," but then again that makes sense when talking about new technology.

I actually can't say for sure if I would've been a part of this project, it's just one of the ones they showcased to me as to point out what projects I could be involved in.

I was to be hired as an SDET, building a much needed test platform for the team and it's various projects. (It's a very small team, but they seem to be getting huge clients. They mentioned contracts for the White House, Disney, Hollywood, etc.)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal

Mrs. and Mr. Gates

new topics

top topics

join