It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're Fired ! Time for this apprentice to leave the show

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
I'd say that's likely why.

I'd say it's that too, the guy is a stream of consciousness jack a nut.

I want to say that I believe he would have had less problems and been able to actually focus more on presidential duties if he would have been able to behave like a mature individual and refrain from enflaming Democrats and anyone who's not a hardcore Republican supporters.

There is that old proverb that even a fool is considered wise when he keeps his mouth shut.

The left has been reacting this entire time to Trump and his behavior. I agree with others that he has done some good things, but if he's done more harm than good is it worth it?

I'm not really seeing anything better in 2019 than things were back in 2015 that are directly because of Trump.

I know everyone has their own experiences, but the joke is old now. I'm tired of hearing about it. The trolling of everything "left" was funny for a minute, but it's just caused the anyone who considers themselves left to overreact. Which caused the "right" to react more.

React, react, react. Back and forth. It's sad that all I want from a potential president is the simple ability to act like a mature adult.

I'm tired of watching two old men past their prime having a pissing contest. I say give them both a revolver and let them duel it out, amd hopefully they both off each other.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

My only hope is more people end up at the part of the political spectrum you and I share.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That would be cool. My hopes as well.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I’m not really speaking for liberals, I’m pointing out the difference. God knows, I sure as hell don’t identify with American liberals. But at least most of them have a pretty realistic view of the fact Biden is #e.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I think only history will tell if Trump did any good.

After it sorts out all the “players” in this administration.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421

I’m not really speaking for liberals, I’m pointing out the difference. God knows, I sure as hell don’t identify with American liberals. But at least most of them have a pretty realistic view of the fact Biden is #e.

True enough I suppose.

I know voting for the less of two evils has been a trend in the US since way before I was born, but I still don't think it's a good excuse to keep doing so. At some point we gotta put our collective foot down and say enough is enough. There are roughly 96,000,000 US citizens between the ages of 35 and 59. It's hard to believe that out of that many people we can't get ONE person worth there salt into the presidency. The fact that we can't shows that the political party system doesn't work in our favor.

Furthermore I wish people would stop believing, or at least pretending, that Biden is any better than Trump. They've both got equally questionable backgrounds. Regardless of if anything has been proven or not.

I don't expect anyone to be perfect, but damn.. how hard is it to get ONE person who isn't shady asf?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Will Biden be a psychopathic narcissist that surrounds himself with loyalists?

IMO the “experiment” of a non-politician president has been a failure.

Yes, I know — many voted for Trump to shake things up. Too bad it’s been all about Trump.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Agreed. The idea that trump and Biden are the best we have to choose from disgusts me. They are to me, the absolute worst of the candidates on offer, and honestly I’d likely take joe the mf plumber over either. And I agree with the lessor of two evils. That’s the system used to ensure that nothing more than incremental change ever happens, if at all, a control mechanism and nothing more. And I, for one, will never again vote for someone i consider evil, lessor or otherwise.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal
I think he'd rather sniff her hair..if he still knows what that is..

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I'm tired of watching two old men past their prime having a pissing contest. I say give them both a revolver and let them duel it out, amd hopefully they both off each other.

Finally something we can agree on.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Trump is hardly our first non-politician president.

Biden won't have to worry about surrounding himself with loyalists. The only thing he'll have to worry about is when his next diaper change is.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Trump will be the last American President.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Yep, voting for the lesser of two evils will eventually lead us to the bottom of the barrel, and I'm pretty sure this is what bottom of the barrel looks like. I'd hate to see what is if this isn't.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

Well , I Dunno , the " Other Side " is Even Worse .................

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Trump is hardly our first non-politician president.

Biden won't have to worry about surrounding himself with loyalists. The only thing he'll have to worry about is when his next diaper change is.

Like I’m going to take you seriously, that you have an intelligent opinion with a post like that.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Trump will be the last American President.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION

There have been prophecies (yeah? I know, prophecies) that we will eliminate the single figurehead (president) — and just have an Athenian style democracy.

We’re pretty close to that now.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

" just have an Athenian style democracy. "

Hmm... And how did that Pan Out Annee ? ......................)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

We’re pretty much that now.

I’m not gonna do the history, conquering, etc.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

We’re pretty much that now.

Well , it is Relative Today even . To the Victor go the Spoils .

I’m not gonna do the history, conquering, etc.

edit on 5-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Incontinence does occur with dementia.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join