It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prominent Activist Against Police in Schools Murdered in Chicago - Maybe a Chicago PD Hit.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Tuesday August 4, 2020

First, the Story of what happened this past weekend:

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A young activist was shot and killed in Chicago's West Rogers Park neighborhood over the weekend.

Caleb Reed, 17, was front and center in speaking out against police in schools.

The youth activist died Sunday after being shot in the head last Friday afternoon.

Reed was gunned down on a sidewalk in West Rogers Park in broad daylight right across the street from the Misercoridia Home.

For the past year, Reed worked with Meyiya Coleman and Maria Degillo at Voices of Youth in Chicago Education, known as VOYCE. It is a student led group that advocates for the removal of police in schools.

No one from VOYCE had any idea who would want to kill him.

While no arrests have been made, Vasquez said police are trying to determine if the shooting was random or targeted.
abc7chicago.com...

I did a Google "Street View" of the address where Caleb Reed was gunned down in broad daylight (6301 N. Ridge Blvd). And sure enough, just like you see on everywhere in Chicago, there is a high-resolution camera system mounted atop a street light pole.

The shooting happened during the day, near a high-resolution monitoring camera, and police don't have a clue who pulled it off. The vast majority of outdoor shootings happen near a camera. Yet 72% of Chicago murders are unsolved, 5 years after they occur.

But in this instance, Caleb Reed could have been shot at the behest of the Chicago PD, or the Chicago police union, to silence him, and to intimidate other anti-police activists. If so, that would make the police as bad as the gangs. Maybe they hired a gang-banger to do this shooting.

-CareWeMust
edit on 8/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Very sad.

It could be a cop or police involved but it could also be a random act or someone with an opposing viewpoint.
Not sure why you jump to the police involvement as your first suspect.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemustI really don't think it'll be police.
Probably, statistically anyway another black man that killed him.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Or maybe it's someone who's simply tired of it all. No police credentials required.

These "well-trained" marxists should be able to recognize dialectical materialism in action.
edit on 4-8-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: eyekanseaewe

Very sad.

It could be a cop or police involved but it could also be a random act or someone with an opposing viewpoint.

Conspiracists gotta innuendo

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Being killed by police and being killed by a black man is not exactly an either-or type of deal.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Why would the police be out making more trouble for themselves?
How about who ever did do or had it done. Is likely hoping the
police get a finger pointed their way to get more of what we
already have?

Are we really at this point? Black man shot and killed police?

edit on 4-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: eyekanseaewe

Very sad.

Primary reason is the area where he was killed is not a high-crime area of Chicago. Police are notorious here for acting just like the old mob used to...in order to send messages.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Of course. Black man paid by the police to assassinate the anti-police activist.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41
Sorry, but your answer went right over my head.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Why would the police be out making more trouble for themselves?
How about who ever did do or had it done. Is likely hoping the
police get a finger pointed their way to get more of what we
already have?

Are we really at this point? Black man shot and killed police?

They would only be making more trouble for themselves if the gun-for-hire plot was revealed. The police here are very different than the bubble-gum police who willingly bend over and take defunding up the ass, Like Minneapolis, Seattle, and other cities.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

All we have here is pure speculation. And
I think speculation like yours is just what this country
needs right now. Just what the doctor ordered. That's great!

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

These "well-trained" marxists should be able to recognize dialectical materialism in action.

I'm pretty well trained and I have no idea what this is even supposed to mean. Death squads are the new form of social organisation Engels was getting at?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

I'm pretty well trained and I have no idea what this is even supposed to mean. Death squads are the new form of social organisation Engels was getting at?

Do you understand thesis-antithesis-synthesis? There is action, reaction and synthesis. It doesn't take death squads. It takes one guy who has had enough of the thesis to form his own antithesis. This is going to spread. I'm not advocating. I think it's just reality.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sorry, but your answer went right over my head.

Karl Marx (1818–1883) and Friedrich Engels (1820–1895) adopted and extended the triad, especially in Marx's The Poverty of Philosophy (1847). Here, in Chapter 2, Marx is obsessed by the word "thesis";[11] it forms an important part of the basis for the Marxist theory of history.[12]

For an explanation of the triad:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   

It takes one guy who has had enough of the thesis to form his own antithesis.

So you've convinced yourself, that "dialectical materialists" and Marxists brought this on to themselves. Why am I not surprised?

Can't you morons just deploy some nukes and get this Brave New Oligarchy done already?

edit on 4-8-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

So you've convinced yourself, that "dialectical materialists" and Marxists brought this on to themselves. Why am I not surprised?

Can't you morons just deploy some nukes and get this Brave New Oligarchy done already?

"Morons"? LOL. Nice try. Good way to persuade people, with ad hominem attacks. For whatever it's worth to you, I'm against extremists of any ilk, and I am definitely not pro-oligarchy. But WAIT. If I'm not 100 percent pro-Marxist, then I'm an enemy to be attacked right? Why am I not surprised?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Why kill they guy. Just plant stuff on his computer and arrest him for being a pedo, or drug dealer. Or a pedo drug dealer.

How’s that for innuendo.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41
Or maybe it's someone who's simply tired of it all.

Great reason to shoot someone in the head. I may have to borrow that tactic when I get in discussions I don't like.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

You forgot, like Juicy said- "Chicago is maga country"
lmao

top topics

<<   2 >>

join