It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C'mon man!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: carsforkids

Yes, they are an exceptionally unintelligent and uninformed group. Their rallying cry is "Baaaaaaaah!"

You guys don't do irony do you.

The level of disconnect required to believe the only issues are among democrats is the same level of ignorance required to think all right wingers are racist, or all Muslims are bad etc.

edit on 4-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: JBurns

America won't survive another 4 years of trump and thats happening now in real time, perhaps you should be focused on the here and now instead of what may happen.

America won’t survive another 4 years of democrat temper tantrums.Thankfully, we won’t tolerate it either. You don’t get to hold the country hostage because hillary lost and blame Trump. When the MSM lies about Trump and he corrects them, he’s being divisive. When BLM burns down a black owned business, it’s because Trump is racist.
I know you guys think it’s a brilliant strategy, but the only ones who would think it’s brilliant are you guys.
The rest of us see straight through this crap.
November 4th can’t come soon enough.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

So you think the democrats are responsible for the trumps goverment mishaps.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: JBurns

America won't survive another 4 years of trump and thats happening now in real time, perhaps you should be focused on the here and now instead of what may happen.

America won’t survive another 4 years of democrat temper tantrums.Thankfully, we won’t tolerate it either. You don’t get to hold the country hostage because hillary lost and blame Trump. When the MSM lies about Trump and he corrects them, he’s being divisive. When BLM burns down a black owned business, it’s because Trump is racist.
I know you guys think it’s a brilliant strategy, but the only ones who would think it’s brilliant are you guys.
The rest of us see straight through this crap.
November 4th can’t come soon enough.

Well said! These nutcases need to be called out and made accountable for their actions.

They are trying to push ordinary people in order to engage them and thereby creating an incendiary environment.

I admire the restraint shown by the silent American majority. Hopefully they can fully vent their frustrations at the voting stations.

Not responding with force will render them impotent, and hopefully they then overplay their hands with law enforcement.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What mishaps would those be? Care to cite some specific examples instead of claiming policy disagreements are mishaps/errors?

Yes, the democrats shoulder the blame for the turbulence. Trump has shown he can make the economy great and lift the greatest number of people up out of poverty into success and personal achievement.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

The country is doing just fine. The economy was roaring and reaching new heights before the chinavirus plague hit us. And even that could've been maintained without the ridiculous "CLOSE EVERTING" kneejerk.

The country won't survive any term of democrat garbage.

I still fail to see how Trump was responsible for the good economy? The US president's ability to impact the economy and markets is generally indirect and marginal.It's Congress that sets tax rates, passes spending BILLS ETC

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Donald Trump is the smartest President to ever enter the White House.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Well, if you want to get right down to it, you can thank the soulless mainstream media for giving us leaders who are either egomaniacs or brain dead. They're the only ones who can withstand the absolutely relentless and never ending onslaught of fake news from a media who will stop at nothing to get a scoop! Absolutely nothing, no bar is too low; nothing is out of bounds.

No decent, honest, upstanding and intelligent candidate would ever subject themselves and their families to the absolute filth the media manufactures just to allegedly scoop the other guy, get a headline, and sell advertisements.

I used to believe that if we could only get the money out of politics, this country would be in a far better place.

But I now know, that we have to get the *media* out of the "scoop-politics-for-the-win!" mindset and consequential actions, or we're hosed.

Truly hosed...

And as I finished typing this reply, my mind is saying in a snarky tone, "Good luck with that".

[sigh]

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
Donald Trump is the smartest President to ever enter the White House.

Yes we know he has a really big brain and stuff.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: eyekanseaewe
Your attempt to be clever is sad and only overshadowed by your obvious brainwashed dedication to a pompous fat ass who will lose the election and destroy the republican party in the process.

Good....Good....I can feel your HATE.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You forgot to invite him to the dark side. Mention the free coffee and donuts.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

C'mon man! Pushups! Corn pop! Roaches, Kids jumping on my lap. And I love kids jumping on my lap.

Trump could be a total and complete buffoon and still run circles around that loser. That's the problem with the democrats setting the bar as low as they has, if Trump can form a sentence, not stumble through a speech and follow through on his promises (as he has done) Biden doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join