It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C'mon man!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
OP, your post triggered the usual suspects. Good job! lol

Seriously, everyone should know by now it's not about Biden, it's about who will take his place either before or shortly after the election. If someone doesn't believe that is the plan, they're sorely mistaken.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: carsforkids

Must be your own spew you are choking on.

Sorry, who have i sent to a nursing home?

That would be nobody i ken.

My ignorance has not directly contributed to the deaths of 150,000+ poor sods.

It's Trump that needs some help, but since he refuses to accept the advice of people who understand the situation and know better, he's apt to always fall on his arse.

If your sick mate, go get a bucket. x

Trump didn't send them there either genius, it was Democrat governors who forced them there to die.

If you were from here your opinion would have standing. As you're not, it doesn't, just like our opinion of your royal family doesn't matter to you.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: 19Bones79

The bar has been set so low with the cheeto president that anyone looks better, Biden under normal circumstances would not have a hope in hell of being president, however his opponent is so bad he makes Biden look good.

And this is the best the left can do. You must be proud.

And the best the hard right can do is Donny-con? WE Republicans need to take our party BACK from that slime ball, no sentence making, child molester airplane riding, make my family rich on America's dime piece of crap ASAP!

Dorian Soran

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I see your man's on top form with his recent comments on John Lewis lying in state.

The bad man did not come to his inauguration, just like most other folks, so can't say anything nice about him.

Got to always be about Trump eh?

The man's a menace to reality.

edit on 4-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

At least im not a ""stable genuis"".

I am here, just like you, everbody being somewhere you see. x

My royal family???

How's that now???

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Biden could easily get 55 million votes.

What do you learn from that ?

😃

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Some people are going to make some stupid choices come November.

Might as well shine a light on their main mistake.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That the media is a prime influencer open to the highest bidder and people are stupid.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Actually its quite the opposite. Democrats are so desperate to win the election and undo the will of the majority that they'll stoop so low as to nominate a hair sniffing, lying, "corn pop" inventing senile old fart. Sad part is they expect everyone outside their little cult to fall in line and vote for someone they know nothing about.

None of the bad things you all have said about Trump have happened. None. Not one of the conspiracy theories - from tinfoil hat Russian-asset allegations to stormy stormy stormy and Ukraine were valid.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Take a look Inside of Joe Biden's brain:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

In case you hadn't noticed your country is falling apart under trumps lackluster leadership, I'm sure sniffy joe won't do any better but that's not the point really.

America won't survive another 4 years of trump and thats happening now in real time, perhaps you should be focused on the here and now instead of what may happen.

edit on 4-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The man's a menace to reality.

Last word freak.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Trumps last word wont be "Yosemite" thats a given.

If it's derogatory and disparaging personal remarks you have to resort to, you fire away sweet cheeks.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I would love to see the world through your rose-colored glasses but.... I have thoughts.

If Biden doesn't have a chance under normal circumstances what does it say of all the other dem candidates that lost out to him?

as opposed to seeing the world through orange tinted glasses, my advice take off any tinted glasses and see the real world

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The country is doing just fine. The economy was roaring and reaching new heights before the chinavirus plague hit us. And even that could've been maintained without the ridiculous "CLOSE EVERTING" kneejerk.

The country won't survive any term of democrat garbage.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Oh major protesting and rioting is fine, federal troops called in i s fine, lots of people dying from a virus is fine, Americans banned from from so many countries is fine, the economy failing is fine, businesses going belly up is fine, farmers struggling is fine.

I guess you would also be fine stuck in your car with broken legs waiting for the jaws of life to cut you free, you'd be there saying everything's fine.
edit on 4-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You're acting like every city in every state is currently full of protestors and rioting. While there have been protests in most of the states and some rioting in some major cities. There's only a few of them that still have protests going on.

The media is blowing the whole thing out of proportion.

The majority of major US media outlets are yellow journalism at best and can't be trusted to present the facts, and then people who don't even live in the US are taking whatever the media is presenting as gold are deluded.

I have a lot of acquaintances I speak with on a regular basis from other countries, and whenever they ask me something ridiculous they've heard about the US on the news I ask them where they heard it from. Their responses range from Buzzfeed, CNN, Vox, NYT, BBC, HUFFPO, NPR, and The Daily Beast, and some other left leaning national organizations.

All of those organizations make it out to sound like the US is faring worse than it actually is. So, it's no wonder that they think the country is going to implode any day.
edit on 482020 by AutomateThis1 because: Wasn't done.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

The media is blowing the whole thing out of proportion.

Like they do everything else. In turn the left handed Goat people
follow their drama queen media any where. Just so they can go
BAAAAA and have a talking point for hate. It's pathetic!

edit on 4-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The rioting us being done by democrats, and has been going on since before Trump even got sworn in. That's on the left, you know, since even animals are responsible for their own behavior.

There are no federal "troops" Instead, they are federal law enforcement officers enforcing federal law. Nothing to see here. FYI, again it's in democrat run cities so tell me who that reflects poorly on? Dims, obviously.

People dying from a virus? You don't say. You mean like influenza, etc? How come no one can stop those deaths? Oh that's right, it's a VIRUS and people die sometimes.

Your post was tedious and uneventful.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Yes, they are an exceptionally unintelligent and uninformed group. Their rallying cry is "Baaaaaaaah!"

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join