It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C'mon man!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Who is going to vote for this sorry sack of # you say?

His corn has popped.

He puts the Dem in dementia.

It doesn't matter who his VP is. You will have voted Corky into the Whitehouse in the hopes that Beckah comes along to keep him in line. I could probably find a more suitable analogy.

Not that it's going to happen.

There are two things up for grabs this November:

1. Democrats' self respect.
2. The election.

Biden had his turn in the Whitehouse when he was Obamas' Uncle Tom for 8 years.

A racist like him must've really hated every boot-lickin' second of it. Why, it's enough to make you lose your mind.

He probably thought he was paying his final dues on his illustrious road to the presidency. Shame, poor guy.

There isn't much to be said of Joe Biden that hasn't been said before.

Even the old "his family should take care of him, this is elder abuse" card is now overplayed.

His family doesn't care about him.

This is just classic Biden, further paying his dues.

I have a morbid fascination to see him go down this road. If we're going to laugh in 2020, this is it.

He deserves it. We deserve to see it.

A puppet of the deep state cabal with strings so cheap they were made in China.

edit on Tue Aug 4 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Censor evasion

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Your attempt to be clever is sad and only overshadowed by your obvious brainwashed dedication to a pompous fat ass who will lose the election and destroy the republican party in the process.
edit on 4-8-2020 by eyekanseaewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

The bar has been set so low with the cheeto president that anyone looks better, Biden under normal circumstances would not have a hope in hell of being president, however his opponent is so bad he makes Biden look good.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: eyekanseaewe

I see your tragedy, and I raise you my black comedy.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I would love to see the world through your rose-colored glasses but.... I have thoughts.

If Biden doesn't have a chance under normal circumstances what does it say of all the other dem candidates that lost out to him?

edit on 4-8-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

If what you say is true, the bar being so low, what does it say about the opposing party mustering their best and brightest in Biden?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

If what you say is true, the bar being so low, what does it say about the opposing party mustering their best and brightest in Biden?

EXACTLY! These guys are so friggin stupid they didn't see that rake they were stepping on.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: eyekanseaewe
Your attempt to be clever is sad and only overshadowed by your obvious brainwashed dedication to a pompous fat ass who will lose the election and destroy the republican party in the process.

The Republican party has been destroyed already.

Do you not understand that's the reason we support Trump? He's a bull in a China shop.

Meanwhile the Democrats only put up people that they can control... Funny that.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

America has a leadership problem.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I'd contend the "leadership" is working as intended.

6 trillion and counting spent so far this year.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Look if you still support trump after all this it speaks volumes about your ability to understand the world around you.

As far as I'm concerned the goverment as a whole is so corrupted it's beyond redemption, that goes for both the dems and the republicans.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Ok sure, it's working fine if you are the goverment or corporation, for we the people however not so much.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Look if you still support trump after all this it speaks volumes about your ability to understand the world around you.

Why? What have you heard?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Cmon man or Con Man?
edit on 4-8-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I would love to see the world through your rose-colored glasses but.... I have thoughts.

If Biden doesn't have a chance under normal circumstances what does it say of all the other dem candidates that lost out to him?

Well it says that the DNC bought off candidates that could have had staying power. But chose to drop out to "better the party"

So to me it dosn't paint a positive to any democrat.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

"North South Carolina"

LOL!

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: eyekanseaewe

HooHaa!
He will destroy the phony players in both parties
and Win the Election.

C'est la vie.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The bar has been set so low with the cheeto president that anyone looks better, Biden under normal circumstances would not have a hope in hell of being president, however his opponent is so bad he makes Biden look good.

And this is the best the left can do. You must be proud.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well, if you want to get right down to it, you can thank the soulless mainstream media for giving us leaders who are either egomaniacs or brain dead. They're the only ones who can withstand the absolutely relentless and never ending onslaught of fake news from a media who will stop at nothing to get a scoop! Absolutely nothing, no bar is too low; nothing is out of bounds.

No decent, honest, upstanding and intelligent candidate would ever subject themselves and their families to the absolute filth the media manufactures just to allegedly scoop the other guy, get a headline, and sell advertisements.
edit on 8/4/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I couldn't make it through 6 minutes, let alone 46 minutes of that bumbling and stumbling montage. I'm laughing so hard at the foibles, and then mid chuckle, realizing that this isn't SNL or comedy movie.

IS THIS REAL LIFE??

Kind of leaves me with an uneasy feeling, that it's not something that should fill one with such humor. We are watching, maybe for the first time in the history of the US or any Western country, the cognitive decline of a major political figure, //in real time//.

I have actually been considering authoring a thread that talks about some means, some legislative or regulative mechanism that would in the future prevent what we're seeing right now. It's not only cruel to Joe, whether or not you like him, but quite clearly the DNC are fixing to manipulate the uncertainty and confusion around Biden as a tactical tool or some gambit in the '20 election. This guy should have been subjected to a comprehensive battery of cognitive tests MONTHS ago and found unfit to accept the Democratic nomination.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join