It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton is Trending on Twitter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

It concerns me to see more US citizens fantasizing over civil war with their countrymen than joining forces and taking out paedophiles.

As per usual, we are working on the wrong end of the problem.

Or worse, the wrong problem altogether.

Go us! And go USA!

Phbbbtft!

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: chr0naut

The island was near TIST airport. So anything to or from TIST is a pedo island trip.

And really all Clinton has to say is that he just went for the coc aine and booze. Unless there’s video there is no proof. Just wild speculation.

Anyways my money is on prince Phillip and some of Epstein’s royal Saudi friends being with underage girls.

Clinton would of known there was recording equipment in the rooms being run by Mossad and other intelligence agencies. I’ll bet that he’s seen and or used those videos as leverage when he was president.

"Would of known"? - Maybe.

But remember, this is the same guy that was getting multiple BJ's from WH intern and all-around happyface slut - Monica Lewinsky - in the middle of the day, right in the Oval Office, *and* he let her leave with his seed stain on her blue dress.

AYFKM?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Is any of that illegal?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Riffrafter

Is any of that illegal?

Legal or illegal is not the point though is it? The point is just how dirty BC is and the things he will do.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
If there is a doubt, there is no doubt.

Bill Clinton is capable of raping children, I doubt anyone could honestly say they cant believe thats possible or likely - in that case his time has past.

This is the final swamp boss battle before Osama Bin Barack

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
it's not just twitter anymore. fox news covered it as well, obviously adding to the fire.

in the meantime, twitter keeps shadowbanning people and pretending the hashtag doesn't exist, despite the fact it's the most tweeted hashtag currently.

even the fact they've made beirut go boom for distraction purposes, didn't help. makes you wonder what's next.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
If he had direct knowledge of criminal activity of his associates, and did nothing and said nothing, or even worse lied about it, then there should be some investigative effort put into finding out if he covered up for anyone.

Thats it though
If you go to say, the Bunny Ranch, do you know what is going on behind every door, or do you have to say the right word to get to their "special selection" that most others don't know about.

Again, plausable deniability..."I can't believe he had that going on there! What a creep...had I known I never would have gone" type thing.
Gotta go with evidence here and unless he comes out and says he knew what was going on, or evidence comes forward showing he did, then gotta presume innocent until proven guilty.

Now, if Biden was known to go there...that I would be highly suspect of simply based on how he is a bit of a creepy uncle joe type in public. Clinton though never really struck me as wanting the too young stuff. Does seem to like berets though.

hillary has a story of defending a child rapist to tell. she knew he was guilty. she laughed about it. you think bill is any better?

also, according to the current testimony, not only were orgies on that island a regular thing, but as i recall from reading it, almost every time, if not every time, the woman - then girl - that testified, was on that island with maxwell, she saw maxwell having sex with young girls (and/or had sex with her herself).

so if she saw bill there in the presence of two young girls, knowing the story behind that island it's rather safe to assume what was going on. especially considering bill was mentioned in the flight logs how many times? 26?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Yep, the interesting story is #trumpislosing ranked #24 trending hashtag with 22.6k retweets. #billclintonisapedo is #25 on the chart with now 200k+ retweets.

This story blowing up and becoming accepted public knowledge should be a nuke hitting the democrats and Biden hopefully leading to a public awakening and some arrests or mob justice.

Lol. And again. This is sooo 2016.
Only die hard Trump fans believe in arrests and justice. Trump couldn't even jail Hillary (even when Reps held all branches of power for two years).

You know why that is? It's because they all have dirt on each other so they won't pull the real trigger.
edit on 5-8-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Yep, the interesting story is #trumpislosing ranked #24 trending hashtag with 22.6k retweets. #billclintonisapedo is #25 on the chart with now 200k+ retweets.

This story blowing up and becoming accepted public knowledge should be a nuke hitting the democrats and Biden hopefully leading to a public awakening and some arrests or mob justice.

Lol. And again. This is sooo 2016.
Only die hard Trump fans believe in arrests and justice. Trump couldn't even jail Hillary (even when Reps held all branches of power for two years).

You know why that is? It's because they all have dirt on each other so they won't pull the real trigger.

you may get surprised.

imho it'll all depend on assange. hillary is probably the most concerned for his well being because his insurance policy most likely has nothing to do with UFOs and everything to do with pizzas.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
you think bill is any better?

I'm not discussing my feeling on things, I am talking about just the legalities of it.

My feelings on Bill, I figured him to be hitting every piece of tail since the beginning of his career. I'm indifferent about that (not my business what people get up to in the bedroom..seems more an issue his wife needs to consider, but I reckon they are swingers anyhow, so whatever).

If there is evidence of either being with or knowing about the younger ones..then thats a different story, but hell, I don't know what went on at the island. If it was out in the open for the dodgy stuff or if you needed some special password or whatever else.

I think the same with with Trump and his connections also. Good friends with whatshername yet its claimed she was basically in all day all week all month all year orgys with all kinds of crazy s--t going on, so its not like Trump would be like whaaaaa?. They both no doubt participated in some crazy antics, but did they go into the forbidden antics is the only real question that requires evidence. until then, cringe but also shrug until more info is dug up.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
He does look like a rape machine.

Burn in the pit leech.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Unsealed flight logs show that Trump was on Epstein's private jet in 1997

Coming back from Palm Beach to Newark - wouldn't that be on the way back from the Island?

Maybe that's why not much is happening in taking down the people who visited the island. Maybe trump doesn't want yo open that can of worms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join