It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton is Trending on Twitter

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You should speak with Bill's lawyer.
A defence like that should be bulletproof.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Unsealed flight logs show that Trump was on Epstein's private jet in 1997

Coming back from Palm Beach to Newark - wouldn't that be on the way back from the Island?

You might also want to look at a map.
Is this actual disinformation what you are doing or just a result of it?

Anyhoo, it's irrelevant. Let's say this plane had transporter tech and they used this tech to transport him to the Island oceans away. I'm happy to concede that.

How should that impact investigations into Bill?
edit on 3-8-2020 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: Editing is fun

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

The island was near TIST airport. So anything to or from TIST is a pedo island trip.

And really all Clinton has to say is that he just went for the coc aine and booze. Unless there’s video there is no proof. Just wild speculation.

Anyways my money is on prince Phillip and some of Epstein’s royal Saudi friends being with underage girls.

Clinton would of known there was recording equipment in the rooms being run by Mossad and other intelligence agencies. I’ll bet that he’s seen and or used those videos as leverage when he was president.
edit on 4-8-2020 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Bit slow on the draw. that hashtags been trending for nearly 2 days now.

Bill went to the island a number of times, but thats all the information there is.

the island had underage girls there, but thats not all that was there. Most were of age from what I understand, so plausable deniability "I just went for the 20 year olds" is really all he needs to say with no evidence otherwise.

So, the biggest news then without further evidence is that Bill Clinton liked to have sex with females...not really a shocker overall. If there becomes evidence he was going with the underage girls though, then that leads into a whole mess of issues for him. the D's will no doubt cut him off and stop acknowledging his existence the moment that happens.

I totally understand what you are trying to say, someone needs to take matters where matters belong.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Coming back from Palm Beach to Newark - wouldn't that be on the way back from the Island?

You might also want to look at a map.
Is this actual disinformation what you are doing or just a result of it?

Anyhoo, it's irrelevant. Let's say this plane had transporter tech and they used this tech to transport him to the Island oceans away. I'm happy to concede that.

How should that impact investigations into Bill?

Distance from the island to Palm Beach = 1,817 km.

Closest major airports within the USA to Little St James island = Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach.

Distance from Palm Beach to Newark = 1,654 km.

Check it on a map. Quite reasonable to fly a private plane close to land masses rather than over open ocean where it can be avoided.

edit on 4/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Clinton would of known there was recording equipment in the rooms being run by Mossad and other intelligence agencies.

You assume he could control himself in the heat of passion.
edit on 8/4/2020 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well I'm convinced.
Trump was definitely on the island...

How should that impact the investigation into Bill?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

You mean while high on the yeyo?

Who knows. Maybe he was busy with Ghislaine as well. There’s a book out claiming they had an affair.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

You mean while high on the yeyo?

Who knows. Maybe he was busy with Ghislaine as well. There’s a book out claiming they had an affair.

What?
That's brilliant.

4d chess in action.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Les we forget where the victim testifying was recruited

Pick your sides now folks! Trump is innocent and Clinton is guilty ( on ats 🤤)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Judge Jeanine sounds off on Bill Clinton's alleged connection to Epstein

Judge Jeanine comes across as quite consistent with many other views on the matter.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Bit slow on the draw. that hashtags been trending for nearly 2 days now.

Bill went to the island a number of times, but thats all the information there is.

the island had underage girls there, but thats not all that was there. Most were of age from what I understand, so plausable deniability "I just went for the 20 year olds" is really all he needs to say with no evidence otherwise.

So, the biggest news then without further evidence is that Bill Clinton liked to have sex with females...not really a shocker overall. If there becomes evidence he was going with the underage girls though, then that leads into a whole mess of issues for him. the D's will no doubt cut him off and stop acknowledging his existence the moment that happens.

I'm picking up what you're putting down, but there is another dimension to this aside from the possibility of Bubba engaging in pedophilia.

Let's say for the sake of argument, Bill himself is clean. He never touched any girls under the legal age of consent. We do, however, have proof that Epstein and GMax ~did~ engage in not only pedophilia but sexual trafficking. Bill can play word games and semantics, just like the Lewinsky affair, but even if he did not have sex with those underage girls, ultimately he was along for the ride, in more ways than one. If he had direct knowledge of criminal activity of his associates, and did nothing and said nothing, or even worse lied about it, then there should be some investigative effort put into finding out if he covered up for anyone.

"It's not the crime that will get you, it's the coverup"

Let's also bear in mind, that documents from Guiffre's deposition are showing that the FBI, //the FBI// had been given notice of the goings on as far back as 2011 (my date may be wrong here), and they did absolutely NOTHING, squat, zilch. Other posters have already conjectured that someone with incredible influence and political power would need to intervene to keep the FBI on the chain. Remember Bubba's little tarmac visit to Loretta Lynch whilst she was AG during Hillary's legal problems involving the home server? Some would argue Bill has not only a track record of dishonesty, but also a penchant for leaning into investigations involving those around him.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Ugh.....I hope all of you who continue to claim I have TDS are seeing the posts I’ve made in the last two days.

Chr0naut, look up where Mar-A-Largo is, then look up where Epstein’s house was. I can give you a hint and save you some time- Palm Beach.

As far as flying over land or water down here, it doesn’t matter. Both are monitored heavily being that South Florida is one of the bigger drug import regions in the US.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Forgot where I read it, but there are claims that both Clinton's are bi, leaning more towards homosexual. Not surprised in the least.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

this should be good...

#ididnothavesexualrelationswiththatwomen

#sorryididdoitandiaploigize

#donaldtrumpdoestwitterbettersaidnooneever

c'mon, any politician should be banned from twitter, i have better time to spend on watching a dog that sounds like a TIE fighter.

edit on 4-8-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580
I’d rename it to “Blackmail Island”, seems more fitting. I’m sure not everyone was into the dark activities that went on there, probably didn’t even know what was going on. I’d say most went there for champagne and relaxation. Guilty by just being there was what they were after imo.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

That story has already been debunked and ash-canned long ago 😃

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The lefties are some real sickos. 21 trios on Epstein's plane and visits to pedo island?

They need to be taken for this

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
If he had direct knowledge of criminal activity of his associates, and did nothing and said nothing, or even worse lied about it, then there should be some investigative effort put into finding out if he covered up for anyone.

Thats it though
If you go to say, the Bunny Ranch, do you know what is going on behind every door, or do you have to say the right word to get to their "special selection" that most others don't know about.

Again, plausable deniability..."I can't believe he had that going on there! What a creep...had I known I never would have gone" type thing.
Gotta go with evidence here and unless he comes out and says he knew what was going on, or evidence comes forward showing he did, then gotta presume innocent until proven guilty.

Now, if Biden was known to go there...that I would be highly suspect of simply based on how he is a bit of a creepy uncle joe type in public. Clinton though never really struck me as wanting the too young stuff. Does seem to like berets though.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I dunno, saying bill Clinton is a pedo is like saying it's raining during a thunderstorm, it's obvious, yet nobody wants to hear it and apparently, nothing can stop it.

The #ed thing about this whole Epstein thing from the beginning is that none of this was secret, none of this was hidden, yet no one cared enough to stop it, no one cares now, as much as every single person involved with any of that should be in jail for life, nothing will come of it, no one will be punished apart from Epstein and Maxwell and someone else will take over in their stead. If anyone really wanted to stop this, literally everyone that ever visited that island island would be under investigation but they're not.

Istead the public gets a little show they'll forget about soon enough, a couple people get to be the pazi sacrifices and this #'ll go on as it always has.

That about sums it up, amigo.

I could not have done it better myself. Great job!

And of course, the wheels just keep on spinning and spinning...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join