It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't buy into polls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
The "Primary Model" is what people should pay attention to. It has correctly predicted the winner of 25 of the past 27 Presidential elections, months ahead of time.

Here is the 2020 Prediction: www.newsweek.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Phage

Hey enjoy the fake polls that only democrats believe.

I don't want to hear from a single democrat after we bury you guys in 2020 like we did in 16. Expect a reinvigorated Trump admin that will pursue the conservative agenda with zero regard for democrats, their feelings or thoughts.

Most of the people I talk to see Biden like they saw Hillery, bad for the country. Yep we will bury them and hopefully take the Congress back after the dismal leadership of Nancy. I know most folks believe grid lock is good but doing nothing is worse. IMHO

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Please !!!!!

LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The only poll that matters is on election day. Assuming the votes don't get lost by USPS of course.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
The only poll that matters is on election day. Assuming the votes don't get lost by USPS of course.

In 2016, 40% of the votes had been cast by election day, due to early in-person voting and mailed-in ballots.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

Lots of articles from that time, relieved that so many votes were cast before the third Trump-Hillary debate. I guess she did pretty badly in that one? I don't recall.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I might say disapprove, but I would still vote for him over biden

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Repubs know to vote in person. Mail in fraud can affect the idiots who think that's a good idea when China and Russia are trying to interfere

If you don't care then that's fine, but just remember it can HELP Trump as well as hurt him so

Just wait til the vaccine is out, til the crimes of the Biden's in Ukraine comes out, til the FISA indictments happen, etc

Heck, just wait til a debate happens. Biden is a stuttering fool

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The "Primary Model" is what people should pay attention to. It has correctly predicted the winner of 25 of the past 27 Presidential elections, months ahead of time.

Here is the 2020 Prediction: www.newsweek.com...

From your source:
"However, Norpoth said the COVID-19 pandemic that has gripped the U.S. and the world and led to a near-economic meltdown, could swing the election to Biden if Trump's approval rating drops significantly.

Norpoth said if Trump is able to refrain from commenting or tweeting about political opponents and instead focus on the continued economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, he stands a good chance of winning a second term."

This article was written nearly a month ago, I don't see the president easily winning over independents and libertarians after flexing the industrial military complex over the cities and I don't see Trump refraining from commenting or tweeting about his opponents.

Early voting may be Trumps best chance before his older base gets its ranks lowered from Covid.

It's not going to be an easy race for anyone.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

No worries my friend, I don't buy into these polls. It's a given that if the polls show Biden 15 points ahead, Trump is more than likely 20 points ahead. I'll be out there in Nov to proudly vote for Trump, in person.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Yeah I know man, I get ya and I see them all the way from Australia and roll my eyes.

The best poll ever was the one that gave Donny a less than 1% chance of winning in 2016 that just gets brushed over.

Lol, that one pretty much sums up the DNC's predictions for the past 4 years.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

He didn't flex any such thing over cities. He sent in federal law enforcement officers to enforce federal law. The rest is democrat spin and MSM lies.

Unless you can PROVE otherwise. Which, of course, you can't.
edit on 8/4/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

No worries my friend, I don't buy into these polls. It's a given that if the polls show Biden 15 points ahead, Trump is more than likely 20 points ahead. I'll be out there in Nov to proudly vote for Trump, in person.

You and me both brother

top topics

<< 1   >>

join