It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada Sends Patrols to 'Prevent Caravans of Americans' From Surging Across the Border

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Even if you have property here, you are supposed to quarantine for 2 weeks after arrival..that is rarely happening. Got no problem if people follow the guidelines/rules

Where about in BC..just curious.
edit on 3-8-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Yup, they've been ticketing Americans round these parts. The only reason they're supposed to be driving through is to get to Alaska and this isn't part of the route to Alaska.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
What a bunch of racists! After all, they're just trying to flee a crime ridden, corrupt government in search of a better life for their families.

Have they even set up sanctuary cities yet for those poor Americans? Anyone who manages to escape the Canadian border patrol should be given housing, jobs, financial benefits, and voting rights.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

If you cross the border and quarantine for the 2 damn weeks..ok, but very few, are doing that.

Did CNN teach you that?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Yes, "record unemployment" in the US is leading Americans to take sailboats and luxury yachts into Canadian waters to "escape" the USA...
Do you read these posts before you post them?

Ever think the fact that Canadians aren't under the lockdowns the US is and Canada has vast tracts of unpopulated land that Canadians are freely recreating in while many US states run by Democrats, like Michigan and New Mexico, are actively forbidding residents from even leaving their homes, let alone recreating in the outdoors has a lot more to do with this than Donald Trump does? Of course you wouldn't, it doesn't fit your narrative and isn't found within the printed walls of your rectum that you stare at for these topics.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: vonclod

If you cross the border and quarantine for the 2 damn weeks..ok, but very few, are doing that.

Did CNN teach you that?

Why do you dummies default to..CNN?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Even if you have property here, you are supposed to quarantine for 2 weeks after arrival..that is rarely happening. Got no problem if people follow the guidelines/rules

Between 100 Mile House and Williams Lake... it was a place my parents rented for years when I was a kid and the property has some very fond memories for me.

So when it was possible for me to be able to do so I approached the owner and made a deal.

Me and my sibling's heights are still marked into the door frame of what was once the entry to the pantry.

Call me sentimental...

edit on 3-8-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

in Canada its called The Welcome Wagon.

How many fall off?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Between 100 Mile House and Williams Lake... it was a place my parents rented for years when I was a kid and the property has some very fond memories for me.

So when it was possible for me to be able to do so I approached the owner and made a deal.

Me and my sibling's heights are still marked into the door frame of what was once the entry to the pantry.

Call me sentimental...

Cool

I have friends in WL, they actually had to evac a few years back due to the fires, sounds like your property made it, my buds did too, but the smoke made it unlivable for a good month.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Call me sentimental...

Cool

I have friends in WL, they actually had to evac a few years back due to the fires, sounds like your property made it, my buds did too, but the smoke made it unlivable for a good month.

It is a beautiful area... my version of what Heaven should look like.

The only place I've found close to it in America (besides Aspen/Vail... shudder) is just south of the border in western Montana, which is why I live there now.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think those thirteen thousand that tried to get away from Covid came up to the Upper Penninsula after getting turned back. There was a stream of people coming across the bridge up here when the Governor opened the UP up somewhat.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern GuardianWhat a joke Canada and US are north American trade corridor been so since Clinton days,where the hell you been? looks like watching channel 7 news,you do not make any sense blame who is wrong

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

"American" is not a race. And there is no discrimination involved.

In Hawaii, there have been quite a few cases of "visitors" ignoring the isolation rules. Bust 'em. Bust 'em good.

edit on 8/4/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Nope.

It's nowhere near as big of a joke here.

Carry on.

a reply to: SocratesJohnson

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

"American" is not a race. And there is no discrimination involved.

In Hawaii, there have been quite a few cases of "visitors" ignoring the isolation rules. Bust 'em. Bust 'em good.

Neither is Mexican, but it's a moot point. As I recall, any opposition to illegal immigration was considered racist. At least that's what CNN and MSNBC said.

I'm not sure if you're referring to the "social distancing" isolation or the "stay of that restricted island" isolation, but again, it's a moot point. If I remember my CNN correctly, North Korea was supposed to nuke Hawaii last summer because we didn't attack them. I'm surprised CNN hasn't followed up with some stories about radiation poisoning over there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join