It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low flying black-silver UFO over the Bronx? (NY Scanner)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Found this tweet right now and seems pretty interesting.

DiscloseTV tweet

Apparently some police officer reported in a "Low flying UFO" and one of the operators went surprised with a "waaaaaaat?" :O

What do you guys think of it? Disclosure coming
... Maybe it is the pentagon files releasing?

Edit: My spelling is not very best I need very much better english to learn
edit on 3-8-2020 by Wojwoda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
There is no way I could possibly judge the veracity of this without an incredibly out of focus video or picture.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There's no way to tell what people really saw. It could be something like a baloon or a drone. With how dumb most people are I can imagine 911 getting dozens of calls like this per month

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
"With how dumb most people are "

Here in the U.K. we're having a few intense thunderstorms at the moment. I've seen two questions on social media..
1; Has anyone any idea what those bright flashes in the sky over Manchester was last night?

2; Heard a lot of loud rumbling noises last night, a bit like a Train sound, only a lot louder. Anyone know what it was?

edit on 13-8-2020 by gillyp17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gillyp17
"With how dumb most people are "

Here in the U.K. we're having a few intense thunderstorms at the moment. I've seen two questions on social media..
1; Has anyone any idea what those bright flashes in the sky over Manchester was last night?

2; Heard a lot of loud rumbling noises last night, a bit like a Train sound, only a lot louder. Anyone know what it was?

Being from the American midwest, I can tell you that high winds - particularly tornadoes - can sound like trains.

new topics

top topics

join