It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wins 2020 by a Landslide, not even Close...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I think if Lord Trump loses, he will have to be removed with force, and I worry his cult minions will be rioting on the streets becsuse of this.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I don't see him coming out the pram without kicking nor screaming nether if I'm honest.

However, anyone that's rioting on the streets, or tries to stop the removal of Trump from the Whitehouse, don't support democracy, but the autocracy, that Trump and his ilk are so desperately trying to implement.

I think the USA will be just fine, your stronger than just one dictator wanna be king.
edit on 6-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Both and after his medication he traveled back where he came from and no one ever heard from him..

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Lmao, you're talking about Biden's decline again?

Have you SEEN any of donnie's interviews recently?

Also his excitement at remembering 5 words?

Zero ability to pronounce Yosemite?

Or Thailand?

He's a total buffoon and the cognitive dissonance of you people is beyond hilarious XD

All spurred on by full time 24/7 forum hounds like Xuenchen.

Hilarious. Can't wait to watch you all cry about mail in voting rigging come November.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I don't see him coming out the pram without kicking nor screaming nether if I'm honest.

However, anyone that's rioting on the streets, or tries to stop the removal of Trump from the Whitehouse, don't support democracy, but the autocracy, that Trump and his ilk are so desperately trying to implement.

I think the USA will be just fine, your stronger than just one dictator wanna be king.

All be has to say is something like "God told me I sm fhe chosen one, and people need to fight along side me"

Then all his minions will be out rioting and stuff.

Really really scary sh$t

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I predict that this thread will resurface and explode in celebration after election day.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I’m just posting here so I can remember this thread when the TDS is on full display. I might even buy pink pussy hats for some of the members with severe TDS. All the loony lefty’s you can DM me for your hat to dry your tears as you once again take to screaming at the sky

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Here’s one...

Before the Election.

A fun link to look at

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I canny argue with that, considering stranger things have been known to happen, and perpetrated in the name of the Christian religions.

But since Trump can't even hold up a Bible, whilst looking like a human being, nor probably could even accurately quote, nevermind understand, even the simplest of verse from that book, i have to wonder exactly how much misguided religious support he could actually muster?
edit on 6-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Ah but its never the same timeline apparently, downspin or upspin, hence his dilemma.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I would've thought he'd win by a landslide as well, but I can't shake the feeling that something big will happen to shake up this election.

Don't know what, but it might be different this time around.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

It's "Thighland" now would you believe.

Someone get that Man a Speak & Spell sharpish.

edit on 7-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

As someone living in America, it’s surreal reading this.
All of our tyranny has been from the left.
Trump is for less government and regulations.
There’s a reason Nick Sandmann is a very wealthy man, ya know. The TV lies to you. The internet lies to you.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

The trick is being able to read between "their" lines so that's Trump out the game i suppose.

"Thighland"

Talk about a Freudian slip.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

I think if Lord Trump loses, he will have to be removed with force, and I worry his cult minions will be rioting on the streets becsuse of this.

When will you riot in the street because of what your monarchy gets away with?
You know nothing about politics. Elizabeth Windsor tells you what to think. Worry about the Satanic sh!tshow you got over there. Until you can handle your own problems you just look well...frankly stupid calling us cult minions.
Your whole government is a farce. Until Andrew is behind bars, you are just a peasant living on the queens land.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Just a daily reminder that Trump will demolish Biden and the DNC 😌

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Sorry son wrong end of the island at least from my perspective. LoL

I take your point with what that mob get up to all the same.

Trump wants to be a king, so there is that through.

All governments are a farce of sorts, where the monies talks, and the rest just do the walk.

Andrew will never even see the inside of a courtroom never mind ever end up behind bars, these people dance between the raindrops of justice in the same manner we put on a pair of socks in the morning.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Sorry son wrong end of the island at least from my perspective. LoL

Oh good, because I was replying to jay from the uk. It ain’t always about you, dad.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I'm not a massive fan of The Monarchy but I just can't resist:

What exactly do 'our monarchy' get away with?
Please give us some details.

Sure, Amdrew is a particularly odious individual....but he's hardly unique there is he.

You know nothing about politics.

And you do?
On what basis do you make that statement?
An explanation would be good otherwise they are just random words plucked out of thin air that mean absolutely nothing.

Elizabeth Windsor tells you what to think.

And how exactly does she do this?
Again, please give us details....and not just made nonsense you've read on the internet with no supportive evidence at all.

And you accuse other people of knowing 'nothing about politics'? Wow.

Worry about the Satanic sh!tshow you got over there.

If true - and its a #ing MASSIVE big IF - do you honestly think you guys are free of all that sort of stuff?
Pot/Kettle springs to mind.

Until you can handle your own problems you just look well...frankly stupid calling us cult minions.

Sure, we have a hell of a lot of problems of our own at the moment, I don't think anyone is stupid enough to deny that.
But:
A) That's not the topic under discussion.
B) This is an international site and free for people from all over the world to share their thoughts and to discuss and debate on all topics.

Your whole government is a farce.

It most definitely is, you won't find me disagreeing with you there.
And I think many other UK members would agree.

Until Andrew is behind bars,......

Until found guilty of anything he will.
If found guilty then of course he should be punished in accordance with US Law.
I think everyone agrees with you there as well.

Now what about Anne Sacoolas?

.... you are just a peasant living on the queens land.

And how exactly is that any different from the harsh relaities of life for the vast majority of ordinary, everyday American people?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I'm not a massive fan of The Monarchy but I just can't resist:

What exactly do 'our monarchy' get away with?
Please give us some details.

Sure, Amdrew is a particularly odious individual....but he's hardly unique there is he.

You know nothing about politics.

And you do?
On what basis do you make that statement?
An explanation would be good otherwise they are just random words plucked out of thin air that mean absolutely nothing.

Elizabeth Windsor tells you what to think.

And how exactly does she do this?
Again, please give us details....and not just made nonsense you've read on the internet with no supportive evidence at all.

And you accuse other people of knowing 'nothing about politics'? Wow.

Worry about the Satanic sh!tshow you got over there.

If true - and its a #ing MASSIVE big IF - do you honestly think you guys are free of all that sort of stuff?
Pot/Kettle springs to mind.

Until you can handle your own problems you just look well...frankly stupid calling us cult minions.

Sure, we have a hell of a lot of problems of our own at the moment, I don't think anyone is stupid enough to deny that.
But:
A) That's not the topic under discussion.
B) This is an international site and free for people from all over the world to share their thoughts and to discuss and debate on all topics.

Your whole government is a farce.

It most definitely is, you won't find me disagreeing with you there.
And I think many other UK members would agree.

Until Andrew is behind bars,......

Until found guilty of anything he will.
If found guilty then of course he should be punished in accordance with US Law.
I think everyone agrees with you there as well.

Now what about Anne Sacoolas?

.... you are just a peasant living on the queens land.

And how exactly is that any different from the harsh relaities of life for the vast majority of ordinary, everyday American people?

Yeah pot meet kettle was the point of my post. It was in reply to being called a cultist from someone across the ocean. You took a long walk around the world to agree with me.
edit on 7-8-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join