It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wins 2020 by a Landslide, not even Close...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: bigsnowman
It's pretty ballsy to predict a landslide for Trump when he didn't even win the popular vote in 2016. Only way Trump wins again is if the GOP rigs the election, which certainly isn't out the realm of plausibility.

No matter who wins the other side will say they cheated. This is why the dems aren't concerned about Biden's cognition.

They're too busy planning the "after party"

What do you believe the Dems "after party" might look like?

Because if it's any kind of civil revolt - vis a vis Antifa or BLM, I believe the results of those activities would totally extinguish the Dems from the US political landscape.

According to the Washington Post, as of June 2018, there were...

more than 393 million civilian-owned firearms in the United States, or enough for every man, woman and child to own one and still have 67 million guns left over.

Based on typical gun ownership rates in the US, how many of those 393 million US firearms are currently in the hands of Dems vs in the hands of Republicans?

My guess is that the Dems after party will ultimately be renamed "Slaughterfest 2020"

But, what do I know?

Full Washington Post article here:
There are more guns than people in the United States, according to a new study of global firearm ownership

edit on 8/6/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Trumps cult of extreme Christians who look to him as a messiah will make sure he wins. It's more like a cult than anything else really.

There's definitely some truth in that statement.

But, I think extreme Christians only represent a very small percentage of Trump's "base".

The more generic "trumpsters" far outnumber them.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Joe Biden Smells Victory.

------------------------------

And then later he smells Judy. Victory's sister.

While Judy says "Me love you long time. 5 dollar."

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: whyamIhere

Its really going to suck being a repuke in Nov. I sure hope you have mental health care because all the losing is going shatter your tiny little minds.

How old are you? 13?

You better get back to your room before your Mom or Dad catch you typing long after bedtime.

You'll be grounded this time for sure!

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LSU2018
black gold, Texas tea...

Get some, then we can move to Beverly.

Hills, that is. Swimmin pools, movie stars.

Y'all come back now, hear?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Just to think, all it took was Trump to say "I am the chosen one" while looking to the sky, and standing outside a church with a bible for people to start talking in tounges and claiming him the chosen one.

Did you bump your head or something?

You should probably see a doctor about that gibberish you're spewing.

But, don't worry. I'll see to it that "the chosen one" prays for your recovery.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Just watched Lord Trumps interview on The David Pakman show. Oh my God that was comedy gold! Trump came out of that interview looming lime a complete clueless moron!

One of the funniest things I have seen in a long time!

"looming lime"?

I think your "k" key has had a stroke and now can only perform as an "m" key.

And it may have lost its trousers too. You really ought have it checked out forthwith.

Good luck and godspeed to you and your keyboard!

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I don't care who wins. I predict the next 4 years are going to be bad as policies of this administration start showing results. If Trump wins he will be in over his head screaming that it is everyone elses fault. If Joe wins he will be blamed for the faulout that is sure to come. If Joe works fast enough to rollback as much damaged policy as he can then we may make it through without another recession but I don't think he can do it.

So I don't care. It is a lose lose situation.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

There's definitely some truth in that statement.

But, I think extreme Christians only represent a very small percentage of Trump's "base".

The more generic "trumpsters" far outnumber them.

Oh it's def true, and you can see it on this site too. Trump is basically a cult leader.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: Jay-morris

Just to think, all it took was Trump to say "I am the chosen one" while looking to the sky, and standing outside a church with a bible for people to start talking in tounges and claiming him the chosen one.

Did you bump your head or something?

You should probably see a doctor about that gibberish you're spewing.

But, don't worry. I'll see to it that "the chosen one" prays for your recovery.

Feel free to prove me wrong!

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Just watched Lord Trumps interview on The David Pakman show. Oh my God that was comedy gold! Trump came out of that interview looming lime a complete clueless moron!

One of the funniest things I have seen in a long time!

"looming lime"?

I think your "k" key has had a stroke and now can only perform as an "m" key.

And it may have lost its trousers too. You really ought have it checked out forthwith.

Good luck and godspeed to you and your keyboard!

Sorry, but that is not going to work lol. I post using my mobile. I type fast, and have a habit of not check the mistakes. But what has this for to do with Lord Trump and his minions?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton are two of the worst candidates of all time to run against any President.

Trump is the Zionists golden son. He's not allowed to have a real candidate go against him.

The future of the USA is the Constitution being replaced by Noahide Laws. But first we need the chaos to help that along the way.

The US Congress and Senate and media are already full of Noahides, next is the citizens.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
To the OP: Ha!!

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lol. If only they understood our mentality as well as they think they do. We are determined as pit bulls and nothing makes us smile like seeing an underdog win.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: bigsnowman
It's pretty ballsy to predict a landslide for Trump when he didn't even win the popular vote in 2016. Only way Trump wins again is if the GOP rigs the election, which certainly isn't out the realm of plausibility.

No matter who wins the other side will say they cheated. This is why the dems aren't concerned about Biden's cognition.

They're too busy planning the "after party"

What do you believe the Dems "after party" might look like?

Because if it's any kind of civil revolt - vis a vis Antifa or BLM, I believe the results of those activities would totally extinguish the Dems from the US political landscape.

According to the Washington Post, as of June 2018, there were...

more than 393 million civilian-owned firearms in the United States, or enough for every man, woman and child to own one and still have 67 million guns left over.

Based on typical gun ownership rates in the US, how many of those 393 million US firearms are currently in the hands of Dems vs in the hands of Republicans?

My guess is that the Dems after party will ultimately be renamed "Slaughterfest 2020"

But, what do I know?

Full Washington Post article here:
There are more guns than people in the United States, according to a new study of global firearm ownership

According to Tim Poole, John Podesta says the plan is for Oregon, California, and Washington to secede. Personally, I was hoping for war. I’d love to meet Silly’s old ass on the field.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

why would you love to meet ATS member Silly on the battlefield, to kill them?

Hoping for war to kill fellow Americans with slightly different views, sounds sane

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

You still think they’re Americans? That’s kinda cute.
Fold the sanity argument into a triangle and shove it.
Take a look around, does any of this look sane?
I stopped looking for sanity when your side tore down Frederick Douglass’ statue.

edit on 6-8-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

my side i am English and live in UK, you seem desperate to divide people, no statue torn down by myself, will that prevent me from war with you?, i hope the ocean is enough for now while you expel your keyboard rage

so why did you want to meet someone on the battlefield again?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
There was a Timetraveler once on YT and said Trump would win.. I specifically have faith on his word on that part...
Traveling back in time shows all the evidence that he will..

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Did he say he would win twice?

Or had they changed his medication by then?

John Titor's 3rd world war is a bit delayed is it not?

Guess its a timeline thingamabob.

edit on 6-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join