It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wins 2020 by a Landslide, not even Close...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Jay-morris

If that interview was not a road traffic collision involving multiple vehicles i don't know what is.

On the one hand, it was indeed comedy gold.

But on the other hand, the man's lack of any sort of empathy or understanding for others is completely bloody terrifying.

The Mans is undoubtedly self-obsessed and oblivious to, or simply does not care, as to what's transpiring before his very eyes, and all-around him.

But one thing we can learn from this, is the fact thst even the cost advanced, and most powerful country in the world, you can get a person who comes along and completely manipalate them. Even to the point where they are looked apon as some sort of messiah.

Relax bro, thankfully the Obama years are behind us -

edit on 8 4 2020 by underpass61 because: added

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It would be a jinx if the polls gave President Trump the lead.

The idiots in charge of these polls do not realize that all they are doing is firing up Trump supporters even more.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Yo, semites... get out and vote.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Yo, semites... get out and vote.

Normally, when I see your posts, I look to see what the rabid left is vomiting and develop some snark in reply.

But this post?

I'm not going to touch it and I hope it stays on ATS and the internet forever.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I can only hope trump literally destroys Bidden with a 40mm grenade launcher at close range. I feel like its a necessary step before the nation can heal.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

What a weak comeback. Watch the David Pakman show and tell me that Trump did not come out of that show looking like a complete moron.

Another sign of a cult movement is the leader can do no wrong when it comes to a cult leaders disciples.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You people are like cartoons. Sure, he's made plenty of mistakes and fumbles, but not EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME like you clowns claim. Overall, he's done better for me and the U.S. than any other President in my 59 years on this planet. Does that make him the messiah? Hell no! By the same token it doesn't make him your devil either. Bottom line is he's the only one standing in the way of the progressive sh!tshow that the left is promising so he'll have to do for now.
The Cult of the Orange Man Bad is the problem here and you're a charter member. Pull your head out and try to see a little more than you're told for once.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

You people are like cartoons. Sure, he's made plenty of mistakes and fumbles, but not EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME like you clowns claim. Overall, he's done better for me and the U.S. than any other President in my 59 years on this planet. Does that make him the messiah? Hell no! By the same token it doesn't make him your devil either. Bottom line is he's the only one standing in the way of the progressive sh!tshow that the left is promising so he'll have to do for now.
The Cult of the Orange Man Bad is the problem here and you're a charter member. Pull your head out and try to see a little more than you're told for once.

lol I have posted evidence that he is looked at like some sort of messiah, what else can I say, it's there for all to see.

But like I said before, people who have been manipalated by him, will never admit it. But the evidence is for all to see.

It's scary this could happen in the most advanced and most powerful country in the world. In fact, it's plain embarressing.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
you hit the nail on the head and it is sad and disappointing people can't see or refuse to admit what is right in front of them

a reply to: underpass61

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

lol I have posted evidence that he is looked at like some sort of messiah, what else can I say, it's there for all to see.

But like I said before, people who have been manipalated by him, will never admit it. But the evidence is for all to see.

It's scary this could happen in the most advanced and most powerful country in the world. In fact, it's plain embarressing.

Jay, he’s a man. He is a flawed person.

You don’t seem to understand why in their collective wisdom,

Did people put this guy in charge.

I’ll tell you why. We are sick of the liars in DC.

For fifty years nothing but lies and decadent behavior.

People grew weary and came up with a plan.

Our plan was this. To take this New York Orange Billionaire.

Then stick him right up everyone of those liars a$$e$.

We have done that and he has begun to shine the light.

I have not quit laughing since.

Leave the Orange Man alone.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Your plan was to elect Trump to avert the last fifty years of nothing but lies and decadent behavior!

What has he been doing for the past 3+ years in office, nevermind his entire life???

How many people does he know that are now in jail, or how many strippers has he paid off, that he has had extramarital affairs with?

Trump is the very epitome of decadent behavior and then some.
edit on 5-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
No one is very excited about Biden, you're right. However, this election is more about Trump or not-Trump. And there are a lot of people who hate Trump. He's a president unlike any other we've ever had, and not in a good way. I think, and hope, Biden wins.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

He got your back for eternity, will make so many ATSers happy, enjoy!!!!!

Surely this will be heaven for most on ATS

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Well, that is an understatement!

Let me see! A choice between a high function sociopath moron, or a high functioning sociopath with already a lot of blood on her hands.

Not much of a choice really!

And those liars are still goingvto be there when Trump is long gone. The thing is, these people have got people so obsessed with the right and left, that they will never see the bigger picture. It's a brainwashing technique that conditions pretty much the world population.

Javecyoi seen the fox interview, and the interview I mentioned a page back? Totally embarressing, funny as hell, but eorryingvat the same time.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

If there is a national debate televised and Biden has a very bad night and Trump has a night like in 2016 'Because you would be in Jail" type night. I see the independents doing 1 of three things:

1)Stay home do not vote.
2)Vote Trump
3)Vote blue straight down the ticket except Biden, leave that blank like they did for Hilary in 2016.
Some reasoned that this counters Trump and keeps him at bay, when they just can't vote for the gun grabbing Biden.

If three happens to any degree of scale, that could give Trump the victory but handcuff him in the second term, no judges and no more money for his wall. It would be a get nothing done 4 years for both sides.
edit on 5-8-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
It would be a get nothing done 4 years for both sides.

That would probably be the best outcome for the country.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Well, that is an understatement!

Let me see! A choice between a high function sociopath moron, or a high functioning sociopath with already a lot of blood on her hands.

Not much of a choice really!

And those liars are still goingvto be there when Trump is long gone. The thing is, these people have got people so obsessed with the right and left, that they will never see the bigger picture. It's a brainwashing technique that conditions pretty much the world population.

Javecyoi seen the fox interview, and the interview I mentioned a page back? Totally embarressing, funny as hell, but eorryingvat the same time.

Sorry Jay,

I thought you wanted some friendly dialogue.

When you want to have a conversation let me know.

But, don’t chop up my words. Use your own.

Complete thoughts only please...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The polling organizations should come clean while they can.

But unfortunately, it looks like they are going to ride their lies all the way down to the crash and burn point....again.
edit on 8/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I was under the impression that the only reason he is the candidate is to shield him from investigation regarding the Burisma business in Ukraine.

The plan is to either have him get sick and step down sometime leaving the vice president the defacto candidate.

Or, a more sinister plan is to use the coronavirus stuff to postpone the election leaving Nancy Pelosi of all people as the interim president.

I read that one somewhere and they laid out how it is actually legal. I'll try to find it.
edit on 5-8-2020 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Former temp Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell reveals that the 2016 transition of power from Barack Obama to Donald Trump, was not conducted in the manner that America normally transitions.

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join