It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wins 2020 by a Landslide, not even Close...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Bright orange circus clowns that start telling you to drink bleach.

COVID 19 will miraculously disappear.

Crazy bastards so-called Doctors that believe demons who masturbate us in our sleep for kicks should have a voice.

And won't stop screaming on about ChinA Virus.

Just are not that funny anymore.

Let's see your master debate those topics away?

LOL, he's got you so flustered you have to lie to make your point. What a pathetic little person.

Please tell me WHICH statement above this is a lie? The only questionable one is the bleach. He said INJECT not DRINK. How this dunce of man that cannot speak in complete sentences and makes fun of disabled people EVER got this far is beyond me. Tell me, how do you support this piece of crap.?

Dorian Soran

It's fascinating how you libs choose to stand on this supposed "inject bleach" quote as proof of idiocy. Well you are correct. It certainly proves someone is an idiot, just not the person you think.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: LSU2018

Trumps cult of extreme Christians who look to him as a messiah will make sure he wins. It's more like a cult than anything else really.

Riiiight... That's why we're all out there killing people in his name. I don't recall one time you've made a sensible comment.

Did I say you are all killing in his name? Of course people will not admit they are part of the cult, when do people do?

Just to think, all it took was Trump to say "I am the chosen one" while looking to the sky, and standing outside a church with a bible for people to start talking in tounges and claiming him the chosen one.

Trump knows how to play people, especially the easily led religous person.

Funny, but I have not come across one fanatical Trump supporter who is not a Christian.

Funny that!

Every Christian is a Trump supporter? Gee, you don't say.. It can't possibly be because most Christians support republican candidates, can it?

"Just to think, all it took was Trump to say "I am the chosen one" while looking to the sky, and standing outside a church with a bible for people to start talking in tounges and claiming him the chosen one."

That's a...... That's just.... Lol, that's laughable. Especially when you follow it up by calling other people easily led.

If life was a happy meal, you'd be the one that was short of fries.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I can’t believe Trump Supporters are worried about Biden.

He hasn’t gotten a crowd in his life over triple digits.

I have had more people in my shower singing Sunshine Day.

Than Biden has ever assembled in 55 years.

He has yet to rally the troops. Spark even the mildest interest.

Joe is an empty suit. 25 years past his prime.

If he dares to debate Trump (I doubt he even does one).

I’m not saying Joe is a bad guy.

Hunter on the other hand needs to be prosecuted.

This guy can’t beat Trump. The Dems know the two term numbers.

As one of the first people on this site to say Trump was going to Win.

I want to double down. Joe is a throw away candidate.

Dems wrote the Election off until the Virus.

My prediction Trump wins by a bigger number in November.

Absolutely!

Biden is a waste of a pair of shoes.

Hell, he's a waste of oxygen, ffs...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I can’t believe Trump Supporters are worried about Biden.

He hasn’t gotten a crowd in his life over triple digits.

I have had more people in my shower singing Sunshine Day.

Than Biden has ever assembled in 55 years.

He has yet to rally the troops. Spark even the mildest interest.

Joe is an empty suit. 25 years past his prime.

If he dares to debate Trump (I doubt he even does one).

I’m not saying Joe is a bad guy.

Hunter on the other hand needs to be prosecuted.

This guy can’t beat Trump. The Dems know the two term numbers.

As one of the first people on this site to say Trump was going to Win.

I want to double down. Joe is a throw away candidate.

Dems wrote the Election off until the Virus.

My prediction Trump wins by a bigger number in November.

Absolutely!

Biden is a waste of a pair of shoes.

Hell, he's a waste of oxygen, ffs...

It's worse than that. A U.S. President with Dementia on Day 1. I refuse to believe that Americans would do that to our nation.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Trumps cult of extreme Christians who look to him as a messiah will make sure he wins. It's more like a cult than anything else really.

Riiiight... That's why we're all out there killing people in his name. I don't recall one time you've made a sensible comment.

Did I say you are all killing in his name? Of course people will not admit they are part of the cult, when do people do?

Just to think, all it took was Trump to say "I am the chosen one" while looking to the sky, and standing outside a church with a bible for people to start talking in tounges and claiming him the chosen one.

Trump knows how to play people, especially the easily led religous person.

Funny, but I have not come across one fanatical Trump supporter who is not a Christian.

Funny that!

Every Christian is a Trump supporter? Gee, you don't say.. It can't possibly be because most Christians support republican candidates, can it?

"Just to think, all it took was Trump to say "I am the chosen one" while looking to the sky, and standing outside a church with a bible for people to start talking in tounges and claiming him the chosen one."

That's a...... That's just.... Lol, that's laughable. Especially when you follow it up by calling other people easily led.

If life was a happy meal, you'd be the one that was short of fries.

Obviously you did not hear about the commotion when Lord Trump was standing outside the church with a bible . People saying there partners starting talking in tounges. People called him the chosen one, basically repeating what he said.

The funny part is, he is not religous himself, but knows how to to play to it.

Trump the Messiah

In a secretly recorded video of a dinner with President Donald Trump, businessmen and Rudy Giuliani associates Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman draw a parallel between the president and the Messiah.

He wears the amour of God

The Horbowys had gathered in Tallahassee, Florida, to watch live as Trump walked from the White House to St John’s. “My mother just shouted out, ‘God give him strength! He’s doing a Jericho walk!’”

I could go on and on, but really, you just have to look at this site to come to the conclusion that this is a cult.

Like I said before. People never admit they are in a cult.

What has Trump shown? He has shown how easy it is to manipalate Christians, esp the hard-core ones. That's his skill.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

What has Trump shown? He has shown how easy it is to manipalate Christians, esp the hard-core ones. That's his skill.

pbuh

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

pbuh

Ah one of his most loyal disciples on ATS.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Bill Clinton was religious too. Have you seen the photo of him standing outside of a Church, holding up a Bible?

www.gettyimages.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

So, between the pandering to Christians and China bashing he must have the election sewn up right? I don't care about the Christian stuff, gimme more China bashing. They're the devil.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

So, between the pandering to Christians and China bashing he must have the election sewn up right? I don't care about the Christian stuff, gimme more China bashing. They're the devil.

Course he will win. He has a huge cult following. These people would do anything for him, but of course, will never admit it.

As for evil China. Here is a news Flash! The American givernment are no angels, as people should know if they do not Like to turn a blind eye on certain events.

But hey, this is the fu%ked up primitive world we live in.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Bill Clinton was religious too. Have you seen the photo of him standing outside of a Church, holding up a Bible?

www.gettyimages.com...

Did he randomly stand outside a church, pretty much in silence holding a bible while people started to speak in tounges and the strange religous folk saying "He wears the Amour of God"?

Like I said, Trump is not even religous, but knows damn well how to manipalate then easily to look at him as a messiah/chosen one

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Course he will win. He has a huge cult following. These people would do anything for him, but of course, will never admit it.

As for evil China. Here is a news Flash! The American givernment are no angels, as people should know if they do not Like to turn a blind eye on certain events.

But hey, this is the fu%ked up primitive world we live in.

China defense mechanism successfully triggered

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

China defense mechanism successfully triggered 

Not at all. The CCP has done horrible things, but I tend to see horrible things, ashorribke things, no matter what givernment is involved, including yours and mine.

This is the thing. Do you think there are chinese people who are patriotic, and turn a blind eye to what their government has done? Of course there are. How are alot people in your country any different?

Both blinded by patrioism and love for their country right?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Biden is nothing more than a Romney, McCain or a J Kerry. Someone put up knowing they will lose. The Progressives know that 2020 is lost. They are throwing all of the money to try to flip Senate seats. Not going to work.

The election will be over and then it will be more rioting and it will ramp up even more than it is now. 2016 was a shadow of what was to come. They shut down rallies. Now they are shutting down cities. Next it will be entire states.

2024 will be an election like no other.....

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Struggling with simple words and reading again, repeatedly!

Must be a ""Stable genius"" thingamabob.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Struggling with simple words and reading again, repeatedly!

Must be a ""Stable genius"" thingamabob.

He is such a Moron! Haha!

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
ECHO....ECHo...ECho...Echo....echo

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Just watched Lord Trumps interview on The David Pakman show. Oh my God that was comedy gold! Trump came out of that interview looming lime a complete clueless moron!

One of the funniest things I have seen in a long time!

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

If that interview was not a road traffic collision involving multiple vehicles i don't know what is.

On the one hand, it was indeed comedy gold.

But on the other hand, the man's lack of any sort of empathy or understanding for others is completely bloody terrifying.

The Mans is undoubtedly self-obsessed and oblivious to, or simply does not care, as to what's transpiring before his very eyes, and all-around him.

edit on 4-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

If that interview was not a road traffic collision involving multiple vehicles i don't know what is.

On the one hand, it was indeed comedy gold.

But on the other hand, the man's lack of any sort of empathy or understanding for others is completely bloody terrifying.

The Mans is undoubtedly self-obsessed and oblivious to, or simply does not care, as to what's transpiring before his very eyes, and all-around him.

Stated many times on here thst he shows traits of a high function sociopath. I mean, it's plain for people to see. But that interview was just shocking, it really was.

And really just proves my point that he has such hold on his followers, they just cannot see it, which is scary.

But one thing we can learn from this, is the fact thst even the cost advanced, and most powerful country in the world, you can get a person who comes along and completely manipalate them. Even to the point where they are looked apon as some sort of messiah.

Thst is what I find truely scary.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join