It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wins 2020 by a Landslide, not even Close...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Trump is going to lose so badly. Biden doesn't even have to campaign because your boy sucks so hard. Bidens only ad needs to be I aint Trump.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Not my fault satire goes over your head.

Maybe I can speak using a 6th grade vocabulary like El Presidente so you can better understand me. I too have the best words. The very best.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Its really going to suck being a repuke in Nov. I sure hope you have mental health care because all the losing is going shatter your tiny little minds.
edit on 4-8-2020 by richapau because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Trump even lied about it not raining on his inauguration parade when people were clearly wearing ponchos and sporting opened umbrellas.

Trump says it, and a 3rd of the nation believe it, no matter the crap that comes out his puss.

The man is a pathological liar who cant help himself, his full way of life is a lie.
edit on 4-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

black gold, Texas tea...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Its really going to suck being a repuke in Nov. I sure hope you have mental health care because all the losing is going shatter your tiny little minds.

It's why I have given up on all hope.

I'm a sobbing wreck, a former shell of myself. I can't eat, I can't sleep. I'm wasting away. I've lost almost 1 pound, but that's because I finally got my back shaved.

Can you do a victory dance now and just get it over with?

Thanks and regards,

DB

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
black gold, Texas tea...

Get some, then we can move to Beverly.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not my fault satire goes over your head.

Maybe I can speak using a 6th grade vocabulary like El Presidente so you can better understand me. I too have the best words. The very best.

One of us sure doesn't understand the other's posts, and it isn't me.

I knew your post wasn't serious, that was the very thing I hit you on. Read to comprehend, then respond. That's free advice. I know better than to keep wasting my time on you. Now get the last word so your fragile little ego isn't hurt and call the mods on me for making fun of you.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I knew your post wasn't serious...

Satire isn't supposed to be serious in a superficial way, it's used to ridicule with irony the sacred cows you are all worshipping and yours happens to be orange.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Trump even lied about it not raining on his inauguration parade when people were clearly wearing ponchos and sporting opened umbrellas.

Trump says it, and a 3rd of the nation believe it, no matter the crap that comes out his puss.

The man is a pathological liar who can help himself, his full way of life is a lie.

A politician lies. It's amazing how many of you guys still think that's new.

Oh, I know, I know, the frivolous media claim that he lies more. Have you looked at the WaPo running list of "lies?" The list itself is full of bogus claims. Every time he misquotes a number they count it as a lie.

The media lying is a much bigger problem than politicians lying. But apparently you're more than happy to be lied to by the media as long as you like the narrative.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

And, if things somehow miraculously (in your mind) go the other way, how are you gonna handle it?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

black gold, Texas tea...

Get some, then we can move to Beverly.

Hills, that is. Swimmin pools, movie stars.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Don't forget toe-sucking and Satan worship. Things have changed since the 1950's.

Or have they?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
2016 had a lower turnout than the previous 2 presidential elections. So yes thats a low turnout.

A lower turnout favors Trump, that is why he is hellbent on supressing votes.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Trump is going to lose so badly. Biden doesn't even have to campaign because your boy sucks so hard. Bidens only ad needs to be I aint Trump.

Just ask Hillary, she ran with the same ad and "four more years".

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Trumps cult of extreme Christians who look to him as a messiah will make sure he wins. It's more like a cult than anything else really.

Riiiight... That's why we're all out there killing people in his name. I don't recall one time you've made a sensible comment.

Did I say you are all killing in his name? Of course people will not admit they are part of the cult, when do people do?

Just to think, all it took was Trump to say "I am the chosen one" while looking to the sky, and standing outside a church with a bible for people to start talking in tounges and claiming him the chosen one.

Trump knows how to play people, especially the easily led religous person.

Funny, but I have not come across one fanatical Trump supporter who is not a Christian.

Funny that!

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The media are not in charge of a nation, and the most powerful one on Earth mind you, that's Trump.

I can pick and choose which lies to swallow or entertain via the media.

But from the POTUS you expect a modicum of truth, else trust and respect are out the window.

And Trump, well he tells more porky pies than Pinocchio on the crank.
edit on 4-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Bright orange circus clowns that start telling you to drink bleach.

COVID 19 will miraculously disappear.

Crazy bastards so-called Doctors that believe demons who masturbate us in our sleep for kicks should have a voice.

And won't stop screaming on about ChinA Virus.

Just are not that funny anymore.

Let's see your master debate those topics away?

LOL, he's got you so flustered you have to lie to make your point. What a pathetic little person.

Please tell me WHICH statement above this is a lie? The only questionable one is the bleach. He said INJECT not DRINK. How this dunce of man that cannot speak in complete sentences and makes fun of disabled people EVER got this far is beyond me. Tell me, how do you support this piece of crap.?

Dorian Soran

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

You don't suppress votes by asking that people prove who they are when they vote. That's how you buy a house, join the military, run for office, purchase a car, purchase alcohol or tobacco, attain a job, drive, and many other things. I guess it'll never occur to you that it makes no sense to claim oppression for proving your identity to vote, but not oppressive to prove it in any other circumstance. Just....stay in your bubble, bro.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: leemachino

Biden will not be the official nominee. He still hasn’t secured nearly enough delegates.

He did that a few months ago , Biden will be the official nominee.
www.politico.com...

No he didn’t secure enough delegates. He has a big lead but still over 700 shy of securing the nomination.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join