It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wins 2020 by a Landslide, not even Close...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Joe Biden Smells Victory.

------------------------------

And then later he smells Judy. Victory's sister.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Joe might still win by a nose.

---------------------------------

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Right as usual. A pretty fart smeller

That was a question, not a statement, the three '?'s' at the end make it a question even if it's not phrased in the form of a question. Like so:

I think Trump is about the dumbest President we've ever had???

You’re right again. As usual. And thanks for the tip about the question marks. I’ve been Charting on my patients for 10 years and using them wrong this whole time. How embarrassing.
edit on 4-8-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
You’re right again. As usual. And thanks for the tip about the question marks. I’ve been taking care of patients for 10 years and using them wrong this whole time. How embarrassing.

That's why you need to pay close attention to Trump's Twitter account, he's singlehandedly reinventing the usage of grammar, syntax and punctuation???

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

That has got to be the biggest booger that I have ever seen. It's shaped like the head of a baby!

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

That has got to be the biggest booger that I have ever seen. It's shaped like the head of a baby!

No it'snot.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't know, it's nothing to sneeze at.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Puns?!? GET OUT! BOTH OF YOUS! 😤

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Well,
two things:
Voter Fraud

Mail in Votes
that get counted forever and contested
for the next 4 years. SAAVY?
Laid out on the caskets of Biden,Ginsberg,Feinstein, and Pelosi.
If they don't win for their Chinese/Globalist Overlords.
See their plan clearly now? S&F

SP
edit on 4-8-2020 by Wildmanimal because: Add Goody

edit on 4-8-2020 by Wildmanimal because: add content

edit on 4-8-2020 by Wildmanimal because: add content

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
I don't think Trump has a chance. Not because of Biden, but because the Dems have something up their sleeve. They are not concerned at all about what their supporting, what their pushing, and the rights they are violating. They are doing things they know would cost them an election at any other time in history and they aren't the least bit concerned about the consequences. That tells me all I need to know about who will "win".

They were the same way in 2016. They already had the election rigged in their favor. But Trump still beat them, that's the only reason they hate him as much as they do.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
We're not worried about Biden. We're worried about fraud.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Redundant???

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Fraud is the way Biden will win??? He'll get 30,000,000 illegals to put their Juan Hancock on the mail-in ballots to vault him to victory in the postponed elections??? Patriots will have no choice at that point except to shoot things, just not like on Call of Duty as they've been doing for twenty years now???

edit on 4-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Trumps cult of extreme Christians who look to him as a messiah will make sure he wins. It's more like a cult than anything else really.

Riiiight... That's why we're all out there killing people in his name. I don't recall one time you've made a sensible comment.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Riiiight... That's why we're all out there killing people in his name.

We don't kill people in the name of that white devil cracker Jesus anymore. We kill people in the name of our new god and he is Black and glorious!

His name is Oil. He is everywhere and powerful. We must free him from the tyranny of those who try to oppresses him with their own ground.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

a reply to: DBCowboy

Puns?!? GET OUT! BOTH OF YOUS! 😤

Sorry.

I'm no Nostril-damus...but I predict Trump will easily beat the baby-sniffing , imbecile Joe Biden.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: awhispersecho
That or they are so disillusioned that they are making the same mistake they did in 2016, a break from reality can cost them.

I think this is what's happening. They've become lost in their own bubble. After Hillary lost in 2016, they simply made up a bunch of fake reasons why they lost. They got so wrapped up in it that they never examined the real reasons, and never made the necessary changes. Instead they've doubled down. For Christ's sake, they're openly supporting violent riots, defending China, siding with Iran during conflict. These people are detached from reality.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
It's pretty ballsy to predict a landslide for Trump when he didn't even win the popular vote in 2016. Only way Trump wins again is if the GOP rigs the election, which certainly isn't out the realm of plausibility.

Zero idea how our elections work^

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
The only way Trump can win is via voter suppression. The lesser amount of voters improve his chances.

He barely won in 2016, lost the popular vote by millions with a low voter turnout. It is as if his fanboys forget this reality.

It was not a low voter turnout. Wherever you get your news from straight up and deliberately lied to you. Ask yourself, if they'll lie to you about something so factually determinate as simple math, how much of the more subjective things are they lying to you about? You're likely misinformed on all kinds of things because they know they can lie to you about math and you'll eat it up.

Stop getting lied to. Unless you like it for some reason.
edit on 4 8 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Fraud is the way Biden will win??? He'll get 30,000,000 illegals to put their Juan Hancock on the mail-in ballots to vault him to victory in the postponed elections??? Patriots will have no choice at that point except to shoot things, just not like on Call of Duty as they've been doing for twenty years now???

I've been away for a while. I see you still nothing of substance to add to the discussions here. It's nice to know some things will never change.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join