It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wins 2020 by a Landslide, not even Close...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Afraid of what? Are they being held in CHAZ?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
As mentioned above...
Biden wants the first debate scheduled for Sept. 29th....THAT is after 16 states will have already begun voting.

It's obvious Biden's handlers want to minimize any damage putting Biden in a debate will cause.

They want 16 states already locking in their votes BEFORE Biden voters realize they've already cast their vote for an imbecile.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Biden will become president because those actually in charge won't make the same mistake twice.

They've impeached Trump.
Deliberately caused tens of thousands of deaths with Covid.
Shut down local, state economies.
Spent 3 plus years screaming, "Orange Man Bad" in the media and in the halls of congress.

They have killed people just to harm Trump.

They will cheat/game the system and Biden will become president so he can be a sock puppet for the Marxist assholes who hate America.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump will win...the degree to which he wins depends entirely on how successful the democrats' efforts to cheat will be.

I predict a 165% turnout for the Democrats.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Biden could have a heart attack or an stroke if he wins.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The VP also debates. How can that happen. He can't pick one so we can't even have a date until that happens.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I think i would like to see that.

Then we can see for ourselves as to both candidate's mental sparing capacity.

I don't think Trump has much of an expansive vocabulary nor knows enough about anything to debate much if I'm honest.
edit on 3-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I don't think Trump has a chance. Not because of Biden, but because the Dems have something up their sleeve. They are not concerned at all about what their supporting, what their pushing, and the rights they are violating. They are doing things they know would cost them an election at any other time in history and they aren't the least bit concerned about the consequences. That tells me all I need to know about who will "win".

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho
That or they are so disillusioned that they are making the same mistake they did in 2016, a break from reality can cost them.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Trump will win...the degree to which he wins depends entirely on how successful the democrats' efforts to cheat will be.

by efforts to cheat, you don't mean dead people mailing in votes from beyond the grave or all the illegals they can get the ballots into their hands. or just plain old forgery do you?

edit on 3-8-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Biden will not be the official nominee. He still hasn’t secured nearly enough delegates. This is a bait and switch. Let Biden take all the summer heat and drop a new candidate at the convention.

If I’m wrong and Biden truly is the nominee, then I see one of two possible scenarios;
1 the VP is who the Dems want and Biden steps down or dies in his first year.
2 We’ve already surpassed Idiocracy (please see the movie of you haven’t)

edit on 4-8-2020 by leemachino because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
It's pretty ballsy to predict a landslide for Trump when he didn't even win the popular vote in 2016. Only way Trump wins again is if the GOP rigs the election, which certainly isn't out the realm of plausibility.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: leemachino

Biden will not be the official nominee. He still hasn’t secured nearly enough delegates.

He did that a few months ago , Biden will be the official nominee.
www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Trump beat all the republican nominee's in debate plus Hillary. Trump lives for this stuff. Did you watch Biden debate this year? Do you remember him telling the moderator "my time is up."? Neither does Biden.
If Biden's handler's allow him to debate it will be historical....after the first debate all the talking heads will be talking about postponing the election while the democratic party regroups.
I said it here first
8-4-2020
edit on 4-8-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
It's pretty ballsy to predict a landslide for Trump when he didn't even win the popular vote in 2016. Only way Trump wins again is if the GOP rigs the election, which certainly isn't out the realm of plausibility.

No matter who wins the other side will say they cheated. This is why the dems aren't concerned about Biden's cognition.
They're too busy planning the "after party"

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Trumps cult of extreme Christians who look to him as a messiah will make sure he wins. It's more like a cult than anything else really.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Bright orange circus clowns that start telling you to drink bleach.

COVID 19 will miraculously disappear.

Crazy bastards so-called Doctors that believe demons who masturbate us in our sleep for kicks should have a voice.

And won't stop screaming on about ChinA Virus.

Just are not that funny anymore.

Let's see your master debate those topics away?

edit on 4-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

He won't have to. Biden can't finish his own sentences. Are we sure we're talking about the same Joe Biden?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

All Biden has to do is say his name and be quiet.

Trump has enough rope to hang himself.

All he has to do is open his puss.

The man is taking on water faster than the Titanic I'm afraid.
edit on 4-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Bright orange circus clowns that start telling you to drink bleach.

COVID 19 will miraculously disappear.

Crazy bastards so-called Doctors that believe demons who masturbate us in our sleep for kicks should have a voice.

And won't stop screaming on about ChinA Virus.

Just are not that funny anymore.

Let's see your master debate those topics away?

LOL, he's got you so flustered you have to lie to make your point. What a pathetic little person.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join