It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invader or Refugee? A Civil War Catalyst - When 'Perspective' becomes Deadly.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
'Human Perspective' has a multi-dimensional complexity to it. Using it as a weapon; to me, the most selfish/wreckless act one in power can make. Our actions right now are influencing time on a larger scale, causing events decades in the future to alter form. Human psychology alters time.

Let me explain:

1. The riots. A racist country. Issue Origins=

I'm from the Midwest, grew up for 20 years in a corn field in Ohio. I also lived/live in LA for 14 years. I see both sides.

Let me tell you= This country is racist. It's a fact.

Several years ago I was dating a Korean girl from LA that I had met on set (I am a photographer). I took her back to Ohio to meet my family, and everywhere we went... people starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeddddd. She felt so uncomfortable, and I felt it for her. The black people who work with my mother at the hospital are scared to come out to the countryside where she lives; even for a birthday party. So do not kid yourself. This country is racist...

We all have been following the threads. Bricks being pre-staged. Looters. The MSN pushing an agenda: calling them protesters. Twisting 'perspective' for offensive maneuverability against Trump.

A person on here made a post the other day that made a lot of sense. This 'civil war' everyone talks about; it would be between 'rural' america and 'poor city' people.

First problem: Our government basically pays you to have children, so these poor city folk are starting to grow astronomically in numbers. I know and have seen first hand girls get pregnant, hate the kid, and do it all so they don't have to work. Right there, we have a problem. These kids grow up eventually. What they don't get is the more they multiply, the higher rent goes.... and that is where we have the divide.

What works for one group of people, doesn't the other; yet were both under the same roof.

An 'Ineptocracy' is starting to form based on the popular vote (which is why we can NEVER get rid of the electoral college):

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Second problem:

Large city schools are also terrible; you get lost in the loop. 2,000 kids for ONE high school. It's too much. I graduated with only 75 kids in Ohio, and my high-school education is that of a 2 year associates @OCC in Newport Beach, CA.

So now we have a large number of people, with inferior education..... manipulated easily you think?

'Almost' all major cities are along the coastlines, and this is where the 'problematic' people are located. From here on out; I will refer to them as the 'Coastal Bottom Class'.

Third problem:

If you live off a 1099, and save every receipt associated with your business; you wisely pay little in taxes. Instead of hating the rich, I learned from them and did the same thing. It works. I never had a dollar taken out of my checks, and only paid $200 in federal taxes.

In the big cities, the cost of rent essentially eliminates a middle class. You either 'get help', and afford the same as the person to your right, who is working a 100k year job and paying the same amount or you go live in a blue tent on the street. If the system is setup so that the millionaires are the ones supposed to cover the 'get help', but they found a loop hole to get around that using write offs; WHO'S PAYING FOR IT?

THE MIDDLE CLASS RURAL.

My mom, who 'grosses' 58k a year, paid over 4k for ObamaCare in 2015. I saw the bill.

THEY'RE TIRED OF IT.

2. the Perspective Twist

This is where time takes a butterfly effect. Not all of the 'protesters' are rioters.

The rural people are watching all of this play out on TV and it's making change alright. IT'S MAKING PEOPLE MORE RACIST. I don't need a link to prove this. All I would have to do is call some of my step-dad's friends who work in the rust belt, and record them talking for a few minutes. I am witness. The more the TV pushes these protests, the more aggressively violent the hatred towards these people becomes. It's become so bad, that my hometown residents are starting to think it's OK to 'shoot to kill' trespassers; they're brainwashed to think these people are terrorists, when in fact only about 10% are; the rest really are protesters lobbying for change. These 'ANTIFA' people tried to do a rally in one of the small towns where I grew up, and the residents came out like a Militia, more armed than our own military. Somebody spotted one of the ANTIFA people filling empty coke bottles as a gas station with gas, and that's where it ended. Literally, people with AR15s chilling with the cops. This is why all the 'demonstrations' are happening in the large cities. If they try any of that nonsense outwards of the city center, they're going to get shot, and the cops are going to turn they're heads.

Overall, the point being made is that the TV - MSN - Deep State - I don't know what you call them? The people with an agenda? Soros? Whatever it is...... they are so out to get Trump, that they're actions are brainwashing the people who live in rural America, that poor people from the coastal cities are terrorists.

3. The REAL PROBLEM-

Which brings me to the big picture. Stay with me:

Global Warming

I don't care what you believe in or what side your on with the whole global warming debate. The fact is, this planet goes through climate cycles we as humans cannot control. Accelerate maybe, but we can't maintain the big picture. It's present in core samples, ice samples, blah blah. The point is that sea levels ARE going to rise, and almost ALL of the 'Bottom Coastal Class' demographic I described above are going to have to find a new place to live.

Personally, I don't see our cities relocating. I see them shrinking though and losing land, which is going to drive up rent even more for what's available..... if even worse, they actually do sink.

Either way: Where do you go if you can no longer afford to live in your city, and there isn't even enough land for you to squat on?????

--------------------------------------

Do you see it now?

The TV has convinced all the middle land rural people, that poor city folk are terrorists...... and a decade from now, when sea levels rise to a point that bursts the bubble, refugees are going to be seen as invaders. These people are going to have nowhere to go but inland, and right into the tip of 'Honey Boo Boo's' AR15.

It's going to be a sad misunderstood slaughtering.

Think D-day- meets the European refugee crisis.

I grew up with these hillbillies and still talk to many. They are CRAZY! They don't mess around, and they're armed to the teeth..... they're not highly (collegiate) educated, and now the MSN is convincing them that the lives their lands can save; are enemies of the state. I've asked so many people what they would do in the given situation outlined above, and not a single person is willing to share their land.

My mom lives in the middle of 'BFE'...... Put her address in google and its green the whole zoom out.

She had her house appraised last month and its value shot up by 68k. The whole house is only worth 254k. That's a massive jump. Numbers don't lie.

Explain that?
edit on 3-8-2020 by Pavlik because: grammor

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Pavlik

Every culture is racist if you would of taken that same girl friend back to Korea you would of gotten the same stares.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So what, this country is racist.

Not news.

This doesn’t justify riots, tearing down statues, autonomous zones etc... why can’t a racist country solve race issues like a first world country.

Why does race relations in America brings out an ugliness on par to the social tensions of WW2

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I live on the rural-ish coast... And you are right.
I am not willing to share my land.

I've worked hard every day for decades to get the loan that says I can use this land as long as I get to keep working hard every day for decades more to pay the banks.

Meanwhile every year politicians take more out of my pocket via direct taxes and insane polices that crate fees...

Go away, unwashed masses... This is my property and I will defend it if you make me.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Your supporting what I'm saying. The behavior of these people is not going to be forgotten, especially with the MSN running it continually. It's like burning into people's retinas.

Not to mention, they are already disliked because the middle class, aka those who own the inner/non coastal-lands, are having to pay for them, and the idea of killing them has become normalized.

-----------------------------

What's going to happen when our coastal cities flood, and those people become refugees?

It's legal to shoot someone if they trespass on YOUR property.

As they move inland, they are going to get slaughtered because that 'unforgotten' behavior' will always be rampant in the people's minds who own the land.

----------------------------

Get what I'm saying?

'Global Warming' is going to create a new coastline, that is going to test the Second Amendment, due to 'unforgotten behavior', created by the 'perspective' being driven today.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Thank you. My parents feel the same. I do as well for them.

The next civil war is going to be over LAND, ten years from now when the climate change's start to take full effect....

...and it's going to be very ONE sided. Only one side is armed.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Land is more important than what you can do with it. It's an investment that signifies wealth. You own a piece of this country. I would NEVER let someone take that from me....

... but where else are ALL those people going to go? Count up the population total of all our coastal cities and how many of them are 5ft above the waterline?

edit on 3-8-2020 by Pavlik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I am willing to bet in 10 years we will still have about the same, for the most part, coasts as we have today.

If TPTB are pushing GW then the globe is going to cool.

You sure are right about the media though.

Something needs to be done about them.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pavlik

Land is more important than what you can do with it. It's an investment that signifies wealth. You own a piece of this country. I would NEVER let someone take that from me....

... but where else are ALL those people going to go? Count up the population total of all our coastal cities and how many of them are 5ft above the waterline?

If things keep going down this path, those people won't have to worry about rising sea levels.
Their cities will burn to the ground with them locked inside.

Side note, I don't think rising sea levels are signifying what you think they are. If they were, half of New England would be under water already... and California would have sank into the sea by now.

top topics

join