It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Role of US Democrats in the Black Genocide

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I don't understand why kneel down. a few days ago I watched the FA Cup final on TV (I love the English league, but my favorite team is Juventus Turin). Before the match, all the players knelt down. I understand if they were white Americans. But black citizens of African states, of whom there are a lot in both teams, also knelt down. And what are they for?

We, in Russia, believe that one can kneel down only in the Temple before God, before the mother and the regimental flag.

In my opinion, this kneeling comedy is only needed to bring ALL people to their knees.

edit on 3-8-2020 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I don't understand why kneel down. a few days ago I watched the FA Cup final on TV (I love the English league, but my favorite team is Juventus Turin). Before the match, all the players knelt down. I understand if they were white Americans. But black citizens of African states, of whom there are a lot in both teams, also knelt down. And what are they for?

We, in Russia, believe that one can kneel down only in the Temple before God, before the mother and the regimental flag.

In my opinion, this kneeling comedy is only needed to bring ALL people to their knees.

Because in the US people are supposed to stand for the Flag and the playing of the national anthem.

They are idiots and don't know that kneeling historically means submission to what/whoever one is kneeling. They don't remember or don't know that black slaves were beaten and forced to kneel to their masters. Just as Kings demanded people kneel to them.

They think because in the US it is customary to stand for the Flag and Anthem, because when the US was founded no one kneeled to the government - that kneeling is a sign of disrespect where it really is a sign of ultimate submission. They are just plain idiots.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I don't think Americans are idiots. I have American friends, I get great emotional pleasure and benefit from communication, including on our forum. Normal guys, overwhelmingly. We have a lot of common values. Especially among cowboys)))

In any case, God created all people equal. And if one of the people switched sides, it is his personal choice. Regardless of nationality or skin color.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The Rwandan Genocide (of the Tutsis) lasted c. 100 days. It happened so quickly the world struggled to appreciate what was happening and to react.

Trying to pin this atrocity of the US Democrats is scraping the barrel. You may as well blame the late (but not great) Muammar Gaddafi, who supported various guerrilla groups in the region the 1980s, and thus kept tribal divisions alive and raw. Ultimately though, the people to blame for the genocide was thousands of uncivilised Hutus with machetes. These people did the planning murdering.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I don't think Americans are idiots. I have American friends, I get great emotional pleasure and benefit from communication, including on our forum. Normal guys, overwhelmingly. We have a lot of common values. Especially among cowboys)))

In any case, God created all people equal. And if one of the people switched sides, it is his personal choice. Regardless of nationality or skin color.

I am an American, I wasn't saying that Americans are idiots.

I was saying the Americans who kneel in protest are idiots because they don't know the historical significance and the historical meaning of what they are doing. They are symbolically saying they don't stand equal with the government but rather in submission to the government (ie police). That is the real historical meaning of kneeling before a flag or national anthem.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

like in chicago

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
The Rwandan Genocide (of the Tutsis) lasted c. 100 days. It happened so quickly the world struggled to appreciate what was happening and to react.

Trying to pin this atrocity of the US Democrats is scraping the barrel. You may as well blame the late (but not great) Muammar Gaddafi, who supported various guerrilla groups in the region the 1980s, and thus kept tribal divisions alive and raw. Ultimately though, the people to blame for the genocide was thousands of uncivilised Hutus with machetes. These people did the planning murdering.

Let's make an analogy to your post? I understand that I will now cause a flurry of negative emotions, but the rules of logic are equal in any situation.
So here's an analogy.

"Ultimately though, the people to blame for the genocide was thousands of uncivilised Hutus with machetes (Jews with the Holocaust)"
How are you feeling?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

They are just wrong because of all-out propaganda

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Russia putting a bounty on American service men will not stand.

www.npr.org...
edit on 3-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Planned Parenthood is an ACTIVE Black Genocide proponent and executor.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What about today? The entire worlds knows that China are literally (i mean literally) worse than the Nazi's. They are committing genocide and atrocities on a scale heretofore unimagined.

Who is coming to save the victims? "Never again" must have meant we will never again intervene on behalf of humans being murdered, scientifically experimented on, raped, and having organs harvested.

What we need is to find oil in China. Then maybe we'd do something.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Russia putting a bounty on American service men will not stand.

www.npr.org...

The GRU was military intelligence. There is one more department of the FSB (foreign intelligence). In any case, the number of special services in Russia is much less than in the United States.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What about today? The entire worlds knows that China are literally (i mean literally) worse than the Nazi's. They are committing genocide and atrocities on a scale heretofore unimagined.

Who is coming to save the victims? "Never again" must have meant we will never again intervene on behalf of humans being murdered, scientifically experimented on, raped, and having organs harvested.

What we need is to find oil in China. Then maybe we'd do something.

I, as an Orthodox Christian, believe that only people who believe in one God will be able to establish some semblance of justice on Earth. And we need to unite. It doesn't matter what country we live in. But we are artificially separated ((((

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Russian military might really does boil down to having an ability to defend the homeland through a war of attrition. Russians know the environment, and the environment will kill humans. So its done well for them.

Projecting that force outside of Russia has been problematic, moreso recently. While they have technological capability, which is sold to several nations, the operational bandwidth and infrastructure just isn't there.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Planned Parenthood is an ACTIVE Black Genocide proponent and executor.

Planned parenting is just part of the tactic. The strategy is much more varied. The goal is to destroy people on Earth so that Souls are not born according to God's providence, which had the right to choose.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Russian military might really does boil down to having an ability to defend the homeland through a war of attrition. Russians know the environment, and the environment will kill humans. So its done well for them.

Projecting that force outside of Russia has been problematic, moreso recently. While they have technological capability, which is sold to several nations, the operational bandwidth and infrastructure just isn't there.

he Russians are just getting theirs back. There is a proverb: "Russians always come back for their money."
We had 2 great empires - the Russian Empire and the USSR. If the first was for the good of the people, then the second was for the good of the phantom idea. But Russia has always been the opposite empire. This is when not the metropolis lives at the expense of the colonies, but the colonies live at the expense of the metropolis.
Now the Russian people feel their messianic destiny. And any person can be Russian, it has always been. The main thing is the unity of the Spirit.
Sorry for the bombastic words.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I don't disagree with you, they are dangerous and better equipped than the Germans were by a mile. I quit working for the HK-based mfg I was with about a year and a half ago and I have no intention of working for another Chinese company, despite the money they offer.

No one is going to stand up to them until it's far too late to help those people.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Not at all...i enjoy reading your views

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Not at all...i enjoy reading your views

And I like to read your views

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So here's an analogy.

"Ultimately though, the people to blame for the genocide was thousands of uncivilised Hutus with machetes (Jews with the Holocaust)"
How are you feeling?

I am feeling like you don't know what an anlogy is.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join