It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Ammon Bundy Backs Black lives matter.,

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Muh, libturds!

That, or his conservative friend got murdered by some state terrorist during an ambush. No! Yes. D'Oh!

RIP Finicum.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: Spider879

I don't believe he's stated anywhere that he agrees with rioting and murders, which is the only problem most people have with BLM

It's not about what you personally think or support or don't, but the believe held by many whom you pointed out,that's what I'm responding to.

Your OP is all about what you personally think about what some guy said.

I'm honestly puzzled about where you think you are trying to go with this besides just trolling.

Read his quote to me, about what he thought some folks think and my response to that, what's so hard to understand.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

"Their flag is my nightmare," said Teressa Raiford. "What they stand for is not anything that I want anything to do with, ever."

www.timesleader.com...

Five months before giving his patriotic “I Have a Dream” speech in August 1965, Martin Luther King Jr. led marchers 54 miles from Selma, Ala., to the state capitol in Montgomery. The march helped forge the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

Marchers carried a large American flag every step. Thousands carried hand-held flags.

Before reaching Montgomery, marchers planted an American flag on the side of the road in a gesture reminiscent of Iwo Jima.

Later that day, marchers stopped in the village of St. Jude on the outskirts of Montgomery. Supporters greeted them with the national anthem.

At the capitol, marchers turned in unison to the symbol of a country they considered the world’s greatest hope.

“The crowd turned away from the Confederate and Alabama State flags flying from the capitol, faced its own American flags, and sang the national anthem,” Adler wrote. Marchers also knelt in prayer.

The anthem symbolized the vision of a country in which minorities could excel and prosper.

These people need to start by learning some history. Especially the history of the people that paved the way so those organizations could exist today. #ing idiots.

This historic event — August 28, 1963 — is captured in an iconic photo. It’s of the reverend Martin Luther King, Jr. giving his “I have a dream” speech. That photo shows symbols standing on either side of King, each about ten feet tall.

It took at least four healthy men to place them there — carried past the reflecting pool, then hoisted up 87 steps to the Lincoln Monument.

Why go to such trouble?

It was important to King. He wanted those symbols with him.

What were they? What stood tall and proud on either side of Martin Luther King, Jr.?

The American flag.

Simply put, Martin Luther King, Jr. loved the American flag. King was a patriot!

I'm not even american, I don't care about the racism bull# in your country and still even I knew that before searching this article out.
edit on 3/8/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Thank you for posting this. Very appropriate and very timely... Shame on me for not thinking to do it myself!

These people need to start by learning some history. Especially the history of the people that paved the way so those organizations could exist today. #ing idiots.

History is so important to understand the whole truth. These people prefer selective history, and half-truths, and so they don't even realize they are standing on the shoulders of the giants who came before them.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I never liked or supported Bundy or his father. Why should they get to use federal land for free? It’s not theirs! Why would it be considered “conservative” to basically squat on public land? Screw them and all scofflaws.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: Boadicea

"Their flag is my nightmare," said Teressa Raiford. "What they stand for is not anything that I want anything to do with, ever."

www.timesleader.com...

Five months before giving his patriotic “I Have a Dream” speech in August 1965, Martin Luther King Jr. led marchers 54 miles from Selma, Ala., to the state capitol in Montgomery. The march helped forge the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

Marchers carried a large American flag every step. Thousands carried hand-held flags.

Before reaching Montgomery, marchers planted an American flag on the side of the road in a gesture reminiscent of Iwo Jima.

Later that day, marchers stopped in the village of St. Jude on the outskirts of Montgomery. Supporters greeted them with the national anthem.

At the capitol, marchers turned in unison to the symbol of a country they considered the world’s greatest hope.

“The crowd turned away from the Confederate and Alabama State flags flying from the capitol, faced its own American flags, and sang the national anthem,” Adler wrote. Marchers also knelt in prayer.

The anthem symbolized the vision of a country in which minorities could excel and prosper.

This historic event — August 28, 1963 — is captured in an iconic photo. It’s of the reverend Martin Luther King, Jr. giving his “I have a dream” speech. That photo shows symbols standing on either side of King, each about ten feet tall.

It took at least four healthy men to place them there — carried past the reflecting pool, then hoisted up 87 steps to the Lincoln Monument.

Why go to such trouble?

It was important to King. He wanted those symbols with him.

What were they? What stood tall and proud on either side of Martin Luther King, Jr.?

The American flag.

Simply put, Martin Luther King, Jr. loved the American flag. King was a patriot!

I'm not even american, I don't care about the racism bull# in your country and still even I knew that before searching this article out.
Exactly. King and black Americans desperately wanted to be accepted as Americans, with the same rights as white Americans. I think King would be dismayed at what’s happening now. He was a great man; a brave man who gave his life for a just and worthy cause.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Have to state this, Most of us here never lived through the era of King, and during his time, he was hated by a large % of the majority population, supported by those who would now be ridiculed as SJWs or virtue signalers of today .

And there were other paths to protest taken by some AAs, that was not about cheek turning, but defiant and in your face if you hit me I'll hit back, I give you Malcolm X motto By Any Means Necessary!!!. so there were this multiple traditions to the movement.

Not saying King was wrong , he was imminently more effective, but Malcolm and to a lesser extent, Muhammad Ali...Anger Get Sht Done!! approach have vast appeal to the Urbanized youths even today.. This is still being played out in internal DNC politics , recently by Bill Clinton asinine remarks about Stokely Carmichael vs John Lewis, at Lewis's funeral.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Conservative Ammon Bundy Defends BLack Lives Matter, Defunds the Police.

mobile.twitter.com...

Go here^^
Like Wooow!! did not see that coming, after all I often used them in how intellectual hypocrisy , cause some folks to look at how one group is held up as model patriots while the other is put down as vile terrorist.
All I can say is , good on you Ammon good on you.

Good to see you on Team Ammond now, but this isn't newsworthy. I couldn't care less what he personally supports. He hates the police so it makes sense that he supports a group called black Lives Matter that doesn't think black lives matter unless those black lives are killed by white people which happens on a minuscule scale compared to all other deaths.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

mobile.twitter.com...

Go here^^
Like Wooow!! did not see that coming, after all I often used them in how intellectual hypocrisy , cause some folks to look at how one group is held up as model patriots while the other is put down as vile terrorist.

Good to see you on Team Ammond now, but this isn't newsworthy. I couldn't care less what he personally supports. He hates the police so it makes sense that he supports a group called black Lives Matter that doesn't think black lives matter unless those black lives are killed by white people which happens on a minuscule scale compared to all other deaths.

For the record I was never against him, or his movement, as I didn't/don't understand the intricacies of grazing rights , cows don't graze in Brooklyn, what I did do was pointed out the difference in treatment by some even here , when Black orgs do the same or similar thing.
And why shouldn't it be newsworthy.
And another misunderstood thing, it's not about White ppl killing Black Ppl it's about police actions, and subsequent inaction of such incidents by ppl incharge, if no one made noise about such killings it goes unnoticed.
I could go down the line here.

edit on 4-8-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
Steer them in the right direction.

Badum bum!
Nice pun!

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I'm not disgareeing with you on Finicum.

But Ammon is a libertarian. He's an open borders proponent and so is his father who hires illegals as ranch hands.

He's no conservative. Nothing he does is in line with conservatism in the US.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

mobile.twitter.com...

Go here^^

For the record I was never against him, or his movement, as I didn't/don't understand the intricacies of grazing rights , cows don't graze in Brooklyn, what I did do was pointed out the difference in treatment by some even here , when Black orgs do the same or similar thing.
And why shouldn't it be newsworthy.
And another misunderstood thing, it's not about White ppl killing Black Ppl it's about police actions, and subsequent inaction of such incidents by ppl incharge, if no one made noise about such killings it goes unnoticed.
I could go down the line here.

Yeah, it's pretty common for some on the right to claim BLM is about "black lives killed by white people" when in reality it's really about the injustices committed against black people by the unreformed criminal justice system. It's really simple. These people know this also but they continue to try twisting the narrative.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Yeah, it's pretty common for some on the right to claim BLM is about "black lives killed by white people" when in reality it's really about the injustices committed against black people by the unreformed criminal justice system. It's really simple. These people know this also but they continue to try twisting the narrative.

BLM is a Marxist organization that is extorting people:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I love that this guy used Don Fanucci.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Some members of BLM, the organization, may have marxist ideologies but the movement itself is attacking the inequalities within the criminal justice system, and as such, I support that particular cause. Find me another organization that is effectively leading that fight and I will gladly look at them.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The founders of BLM are admitted Marxists.

They are fighting for a Marxist dictatorship.

They are extorting, killing, robbing, and rioting. BLM is nothing good.

Hitch your wagon to whatever you want. But have some principles.
edit on 8 4 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I don't care,!! I won't vote for him in any office , what he stand for in police unjustified killings and none actions by higher ups, I'm good with.

Btw wasn't there Marxist infiltration of the civil rights movement in the 60ts.??
edit on 4-8-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I don't care,!!

I'm not surprised by this. Crime is culturally elevated among BLM supporters.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I don't care,!!

I'm not surprised by this. Crime is culturally elevated among BLM supporters.

You forgot to add won't vote for him in any office.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Who are you talking about?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join