It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland Police Save Live Pig From Beheading By BLM-ANTIFA Rioters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

Yawn. My posts have clearly targetted the marxist antifa/blm loonies. Not the real people out there trying to make a statement. Again, I believe protesting is a total and complete waste of time but it is their right. Arson, looting, battery, murder and rioting are not forms of protest.

all deserve to be tear gassed

CS isn't used until an unlawful assembly (or more seriously) a riot is declared. At that point, any person who doesn't leave ceases to be a protestor and becomes a criminal. Only criminals are tear gassed.

You can't even keep your own horrible rational straight.

Says you. At least I can articulate my rationale and positions.

The sky filled with drones, spy balloons and spy satellites watching everyone are there for "common sense government control"

No, it isn't "filled" with anything of the sort. Spying is irrelevant when you can take simple steps to thwart it. Don't cry about surveillance when you're too lazy to take concrete measures to misinform or subvert said surveillance. Life takes effort, you can't just coast on by and get what you want it doesn't work that way.

If you are OK being under 24/7 surveillance by your gov you are a boot licker who doesn't know a thing about the constitution.

The only person here licking shoes is you. Get a real argument, for the Nth time. You bend down and lick those democrat birkenstock bolshveik's shoes, kiss the ground they walk on and stare on wide-eyed every time you see biden or hillary clinton speaking. No doubt you shush others in the room, out of reverence for the sacred heroes shown on the TeeVee C/O of your favorite MSM show.

Boot licker.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Yawn. My posts have clearly targetted the marxist antifa/blm loonies. Not the real people out there trying to make a statement. Again, I believe protesting is a total and complete waste of time but it is their right. Arson, looting, battery, murder and rioting are not forms of protest.

all deserve to be tear gassed

CS isn't used until an unlawful assembly (or more seriously) a riot is declared. At that point, any person who doesn't leave ceases to be a protestor and becomes a criminal. Only criminals are tear gassed.

You can't even keep your own horrible rational straight.

Says you. At least I can articulate my rationale and positions.

The sky filled with drones, spy balloons and spy satellites watching everyone are there for "common sense government control"

No, it isn't "filled" with anything of the sort. Spying is irrelevant when you can take simple steps to thwart it. Don't cry about surveillance when you're too lazy to take concrete measures to misinform or subvert said surveillance. Life takes effort, you can't just coast on by and get what you want it doesn't work that way.

If you are OK being under 24/7 surveillance by your gov you are a boot licker who doesn't know a thing about the constitution.

The only person here licking shoes is you. Get a real argument, for the Nth time. You bend down and lick those democrat birkenstock bolshveik's shoes, kiss the ground they walk on and stare on wide-eyed every time you see biden or hillary clinton speaking. No doubt you shush others in the room, out of reverence for the sacred heroes shown on the TeeVee C/O of your favorite MSM show.

Boot licker.

Ahhhahahha, you still think I'm a dem because it suits your narrative and fill in the blank style of thinking. Too funny.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

There is no fill in the blank about it. Every single post is Trump related, and 100% are negative. Ignoring his accomplishments and refusing to take the good with the bad proves it. Calling out his numerous mistakes is one thing, pretending he has no accomplishments smacks of the democrat cult mindset.

When a democrat sees a half full glass of water, they will say its half empty.

When a Republican seens a half full glass of water they will say its full: half water, half oxygen
edit on 8/7/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

When a Republican seens a half full glass of water they will say its full: half water, half oxygen

AHHHHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you think air is 100% oxygen!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAAAAHAHHAHHHAAA! No wonder no one listens to you. Talk about fake news and phony science.

Thanks again for proving republicans have no clue about reality and just blurt out what ever they want and tell themselves how smart and clever they are. OMG!

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Hah, way to prove you have no real point beyond simple trolling.

This is why nobody takes the left's arguments seriously.

Thanks again for proving republicans have no clue about reality and just blurt out what ever they want and tell themselves how smart and clever they are. OMG!

Nah, that'd be the arrogant, condescending, worthless, self righteous, grand standing left wing nut jobs.

Go back to your antifa rally.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join