It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland Police Save Live Pig From Beheading By BLM-ANTIFA Rioters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So how many of those willing to kill that pig were staunch vegans who lose their # at the very sight or idea of someone consuming meat?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Oddly Peta is strangley silent.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
BLM
Blacks Love Murder

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This should be interesting; my wife is no longer an animal rights activists (due to the infighting and cancel culture within the groups she was part of in South Florida) and I don’t know how many people she still follows on social media, but I know the overwhelming majority of the other activists were full on 100% supportive of these protests.

We’ll see how many stick to their guns after hearing about this. Pretty soon, all animal rights activists are going to be racists for not agreeing with this.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

"These wonderful folks, who had been out protesting all evening, were taking care of the pig as she lay sleeping in a planter bed along the Willamette River,'' she wrote in an email.

OMG. Yes, these "wonderful folks". I think it's pretty safe to say that it was a different group of "wonderful" protesters who actually brought the pig to the protest in the first place. And I'm also willing to bet that it was not brought as a pet. Did it have a collar? A leash? Hell no. Is there a slaughterhouse in the area it may have escaped from? I seriously doubt it.

Conclusion - It was brought with the intent to be sacrificed. My guess is that one group of protesters, with half a heart, saved it from another (heartless) group of protesters.

C'mon people. Scooby Doo and the gang could have figured that one out.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's laughable to assume these wonderful "peaceful protestors" that, for weeks, have been insanely and continuously attempting to burn federal officers alive inside a surrounded building...are incapable of animal abuse.

Remember these BLM/ANTIFA greatest hits?:

"What do we want?---DEAD COPS!...When do we want it?---NOW!"
"Pigs in a blanket---Fry 'em like bacon!"

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
How many here didn't like this but still eat meat from factory farms that torture animals?

Why don't your morals and ethics apply to what you choose to eat?????

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

It's clear that the protests are not very organized. You can still support the peaceful protesters and condemn the violent ones.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

What ! PETA is silent?
Is animal abuse ok if done by liberals?

What the liberal vegans, silent?
Is cruelty to a terrified animal and inhumanely killing animals and then not even eating them but for political ideology perfectly acceptable to vegans?

Hmmm, the mainstream media, basically silent?
Could it be CNN MCNBC NY Times and other mainstream media approve of animal abuse if done by liberals/leftists/Democrats?

Why aren't the liberals screaming to high heaven over animal abuse?

edit on 8/3/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

BLM just made an enigma of PETA....lol

ENEMY! Not enigma...

Fricken auto correct...

People Eating Tasty Animals.... PETA

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
How many here didn't like this but still eat meat from factory farms that torture animals?

Why don't your morals and ethics apply to what you choose to eat?????

SMH....will this animal be processed and eaten or was it murdered for a political statement? Don't bother responding. This is the last response from me you will ever get.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

Fvck Peta. They euthanize pit bulls.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Ha! Sorry i triggered you. My whole point was that animal cruelty exists every day, but people are only concerned on this day because of politics.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Part of the reason is that it's such a small story. Im vegan and i don't like what they're doing, but how many here will complain about animal cruelty in this instance, but thdn go to the store and buy meat that came from a factory farm?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

At least they're not sacrificing live humans.... yet. Or at least not outside the Bohemian Grove.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The dead rabbits

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

For starters there is no proof they were going to kill the pig. An abandoned pig was found and it's been spun into they were going to kill it. Please prove your claim.

Have you been to a slaughterhouse? Everyday horrific animal abuse takes place there and I'm not talking just killing animals to eat them. Actual abuse where the animals are tortured and tormented before being killed. But none of you care about that and gladly line up a McDonald's for your daily feeding. If you eat processed meat at all you have no say in this pig event in Portland.

Now suddenly you care about animals when you can use it for your narrative.

Just like you suddenly care about black lives when a Trump supporter is killed or an African Dr in the US quacks it up about her COVID cure.

If a PETA person was on her talking about slaughter houses you'd be calling them a commie. But now you believe their word on this event.

If an African born, US citizen DR was on here talking about wearing a mask you'd tell them to go back where they came from.

Hypocrites pure and simple.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ah intent, that wonderful word we all focused on back when comey uttered it so many years ago. General practice for slaughter houses are nothing like what these animals being abused by “protestors”.
Typical democrat, when you find a cause worthy you throw away your values and tacitly defend this animal torture and cite something hyperbolic to swap the conversation and shift the issue of morality.

a reply to: blueman12

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Ah intent, that wonderful word we all focused on back when comey uttered it so many years ago. General practice for slaughter houses are nothing like what these animals being abused by “protestors”.
Typical democrat, when you find a cause worthy you throw away your values and tacitly defend this animal torture and cite something hyperbolic to swap the conversation and shift the issue of morality.

a reply to: blueman12

I don't support the pig even being abandoned let alone killed in the street. All I'm saying is if you eat meat you have no place condemning how others treat animals. You clearly have no clue what going on in slaughter houses and don't want to know. What, you think the animals are given a sponge bath with pleasant music playing before they are given a sedative and painlessly killed? Keep dreaming. There is a reason the meat lobby influenced the gov to pass law preventing people from filming in slaughterhouses.

Typical conservative, when you find a cause worthy you throw away your values and tacitly condemn this animal torture and cite something hyperbolic to swap the conversation and shift the issue of morality.

I know you'll watch these videos as you care about animals so much.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

I gotta admit, your logic is bulletproof. Makes me wonder why lefties are pro-choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join