It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine are also Useful in Treating Cancer.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids
It used to be primarily the Mainstream Media who intentionally instilled fear in America. "If it bleeds it leads."

Now we have politicians working hand-n-hand with them.

Fortunately, more Americans who wake up, see the sun still shining, and their loved ones still alive every day, are starting to figure out the huge HOAX aspect of Covid-19.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Sheesh, why take a potentially addictive drug that can cause heart problems when all you need to cure cancer is baking soda and molasses, it probably cures covid as well.

Stop spreading false medical information, it won't cure cancer.

Unless you mix it with turmeric, liposomal C and colloidal silver.

Don't forget the zinc to activate it.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

How many could be saved with early treatment rather than waiting until they are on death's door? Lancet study retracted. The UK study I find highly suspicious because 25% of all groups died. That tells me treatment was initiated after serious illness. Why are they waiting before initiating treatment?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Best way to get your zinc is to chew on galvanized nails.

*waits for someone to actually try it*

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

How many could be saved with early treatment rather than waiting until they are on death's door? Lancet study retracted. The UK study I find highly suspicious because 25% of all groups died. That tells me treatment was initiated after serious illness. Why are they waiting before initiating treatment?

Imagine if you could even prevent yourself from getting it using social distancing, soap and water, using principles of separation of 'known clean things' from 'potentially infectious', wearing PPE, and isolation from those who are showing signs of illness.

Nah. Precautions suck. Much more 'free' to die (and kill).

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

None of those prevent covid infection. They also don't explain why treatment is not started until the patient is extremely ill. Any study with a mortality rate over 10% means they are only including extremely ill patients.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

For enduring effect, people could nail them into their skull. Then they wouldn't have to think about buying zinc supplements for, like, years.

A real money saver...

(*note: this post contains sarcasm. Do not hammer nails into your head).

edit on 3/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

None of those prevent covid infection. They also don't explain why treatment is not started until the patient is extremely ill. Any study with a mortality rate over 10% means they are only including extremely ill patients.

Take a look at New Zealand's COVID-19 stats.

They went to flatten the curve but have all but eliminated the virus from the country at this point. Those things were the only tools they had to do this.

Look at what has happened in other countries, too. Some which had really bad epidemic numbers and then they have turned things around. They took those precautions, and they worked. That is all they had to do it with. No miracle cure or immunization.

edit on 3/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

TheRedneck

I gotta say it's pretty irresponsible of you to suggest something like that here on ATS. Remember, we've got members here who were absolutely convinced that Trump told them to inject bleach. Not the sharpest bunch.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

TheRedneck

If we talk about it a bit more and fox news picks up the story trump might tweet about it, then you won't be waiting very long for a punter.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Remember, we've got members here who were absolutely convinced that Trump told them to inject bleach.

Yeah, but it was usually the ones who hated trump so much they wouldn't do what he said if he said drinking water is healthy. They'd rather die of thirst than let him get a "win."

The ones who might listen to him were all laughing because the other ones thought it was a serious treatment.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
a reply to: carewemust
My father in law has been has been taking Hydroxychloroquine for his rheumatoid arthritis for years. That wouldn’t surprise me if it had some benefit as a cancer treatment.

I've been taking HCQ for the same thing for the past couple of years. No negative side effects whatsoever. Positive effects include regaining the ability to play my guitar and walk without pain and generally not feeling like cr@p.

But what do I know? I should obviously stop taking this dangerous drug immediately before my heart explodes, or my eyeballs fall out, or whatever...(SARC)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

edit on 4-8-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: what the heck? Deleted for double post.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Cool, thanks for the links. Starred and flagged.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

My mother has had gout for years and no medication helped her. But, since she started drinking quinine water, which a doctor friend told her to try, her gout is almost completely gone. Most days she doesn't suffer from the pain in her feet, and the quinine in the water is a very small quantity. I would bet quinine/hydroxychloroquine have many beneficial effects on our health. Both my parents are 72 years old, but most people think they are around 50 years old. Not sure if it is the old remedies my parents, and I, use, or if it is genetics. But quinine seems to also help with various painful health problems.

edit on 4-8-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I have it with gin, and slice of lime. Several times a week.

My cancer has not returned for more than 30 years after chemo and radiation therapy. It's working!

edit on 8/4/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

My mother has had gout for years and no medication helped her. But, since she started drinking quinine water, which a doctor friend told her to try, her gout is almost completely gone. Most days she doesn't suffer from the pain in her feet, and the quinine in the water is a very small quantity. I would bet quinine/hydroxychloroquine have many beneficial effects on our health. Both my parents are 72 years old, but most people think they are around 50 years old. Not sure if it is the old remedies my parents, and I, use, or if it is genetics. But quinine seems to also help with various painful health problems.

Wow that's interesting. I will ask my FIL about quinine. His RA has actually been in remission for about the past year. Thanks for mentioning that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join