It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DC Mayor Exempts Politicians From Her CV Quarantine Rule

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Democrat Mayor Bowser puts the FUN back in FUNERALS for DC politicians.

HER RULE:

All residents and persons traveling to or from "high-risk areas" within the prior fourteen (14) days for non-essential travel must self-quarantine for fourteen (14) days following their return or arrival to the District.
--Proclamation by DC Mayor Muriel Bowser

THOSE EXEMPT FROM HER RULE:

Politicians attending the funeral of John Lewis in Atlanta last week and returning to the nation's capital city.

INCLUDED IN HER EXEMPTION ARE:

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.)
Maryland House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.)
House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn (D-S.C.)
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.)
Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.)

Mayor Bowser's office has declared Georgia, where John Lewis' massively-attended funeral was held,...to be a "high-risk area" requiring ALL who travel there to self-quarantine for two weeks when returning to Washington DC...UNLESS you happen happen to be a Washington politician.

DC politicians attending Lewis' highly-populated funeral are apparently immune from COVID-19 and are apparently considered by Mayor Bowser to be incapable from infecting others with COVID-19.

As we already know that this intelligent virus somehow knows to avoid massive Leftist gatherings like riots and funerals...it makes perfect sense that Leftist politicians should, themselves, be exempt from the same self-quarantine rules Leftist politicians place on everyone not them.

Special treatment for DC politicians?
Totally.

Double standard?
You Betcha.

Hypocrisy?
Sure Thing.

Predictable?
Absof**kinglutely!

"DO AS WE SAY...NOT AS WE DO"

www.foxnews.com...

www.theblaze.com... tm_medium=referral&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=tw-theblaze

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 2-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well yeah.
Without double standards democrats wouldn’t have any standards.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The laws are for us Plebs to follow, this is nothing new.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Same tactic NY governor Cuomo used after his trip to Georgia. We pleebs don't understand just how essential politicians are! At this point we can only hope karma hit em and one of them catches virus, seeing them explain that away would be epic.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
Same tactic NY governor Cuomo used after his trip to Georgia. We pleebs don't understand just how essential politicians are! At this point we can only hope karma hit em and one of them catches virus, seeing them explain that away would be epic.

Didn't it just kill Herman Cain? Granted he was a republican and the media innuendo suggests he got it from attending a Trump rally. I still think to RONA RONA is bs I don't believe damn near anything I read anymore unless its a tech manual or comic books.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It looks like protestors and [post onset of viral false flag]
mourners are equally immune to Covid1984.
I think for the sake of humanity we collar the people on the
list and drain all their plasma for the vaccines.

I can think of a few people on the list that wouldn't suffer any
ill effects cosmetically from the inevitable dehydration ...
others with a BAC over point5% not so much. Or is that backwards?
If I prove to be sufficiently backwards, I found my retirement's
true calling!
I'm gonna run for a state seat... but not after padding my shins.
PS TAT.. some threads are so good they almost write themselves

And I hope to find a permanent editable clipboard for Win10 that
lets these invaluable red rubber stamp one-liners live.
PPS I don't have any

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The Matriarchy is ruining the US.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Bowser and her Brownshirts are building a "virtual wall" around DC to prevent as many people as possible from leaving and/or entering !!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I know this is redundant to say but the dims hypocrisy on a scale of 1-10 is 11+.....always.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Did you miss the part where the DC mayor said they didn't need to quarantine? My post was addressing the double standard that democrats have been showing. Cuomo did it by claiming as the NY governor he was "essential". As much as I dislike the man you would think that he would not put himself at risk being essential, he is the governor after all. The trip in of itself was unnecessary all things considered.[his trip to Georgia] Same thing applies to all the congress folks who went to the funeral, they took an unnecessary risk just to attend a funeral. Mind you the rest of the country does not have that luxury when it comes to a funeral! If the virus is such an issue why did they go? Could it be they are just that arrogant? Lots of people has their jobs deemed essential and the only preferential treatment they got was the ability to keep on working! Medical workers and other emergency workers I can see being exempt from such orders due to the nature of their jobs but politicians?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

I saw what you said, you said about karma and people explaining it away, herman cain supposedly died from complications of the covid and it was explained away as he caught it at a Trump rally. I don't disagree with you but I am pointing out that a politician did just recently die of alleged covid 19 complications.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Ahh okay. Herman Cain was not in an elected office so more like a bureaucrat in his case. So I should have used elected officials to split the hairs.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I would guess they are on a certain cheap drug they are trying to block from the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
I would guess they are on a certain cheap drug they are trying to block from the rest of us.

You know it, I know it, and most non-democrap voters know it.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I tell you what IF there is one iota of truth to the religous accounts of any or all of the stories to do with human beings creator becomming so disgusted in regards to the conduct & character of the peoples residing here on his planet that he thought F*ck you all & turned the floods on to erase everyone & start over again........Us present day lot must surely be living way beyond even borrowed time at this present moment. So much rot & pure evil abound.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
seeing them explain that away would be epic.

Easy blame Trump.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Duplicate post.
edit on 3-8-2020 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

join