It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
I would advise everyone to consider NOT accepting any COVID 19 vaccine, especially in its initial phase.
originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: DeathSlayer
You sure got that right! They skipped over animal testing and went straight to human tests.
But a treatment that has been around for 70 years can't be used, because not enough testing has been done on it.
It is all just total BS and anyone who doesn't see that is either blinded by the MSM or lying. IMO.
22. Since 1983, the childhood vaccine schedule has gone from 7 injections of just 2 vaccines (DTP & MMR) to 50 injections of 12 vaccines (Hep B, DTaP, Hib, PCV13, IPV, IIV, MMR, VAR, Hep A, Men, Tdap & HPV). The liability free market has grown to $35 Billion in 2017.
25. HHS has failed to fulfill even its basic duties under the Mandate "For safer childhood vaccines”. A recent letter exchange with HHS was unable to support most of its vaccine safety claims with any data or studies.
26. HHS has vigorously fulfilled its obligations to increase vaccine uptake and defend against legal claims that a vaccine caused an injury.
27. HHS spends over $5 billion annually promoting and purchasing vaccines.
28. HHS is the respondent in Vaccine Court and is legally obligated to defend against any claim that a vaccine causes injury. Hence, HHS, while responsible for vaccine safety, is simultaneously responsible for the conflicting duty of defending against claims of vaccine injuries.
29. HHS is represented by the resources of the U.S. Department of Justice (“DOJ”).
30. Any studies or assertion by HHS or its agencies (including the CDC) which reflect that a vaccine that is already on the market causes a harm can and will be used against HHS in Vaccine Court to establish liability.
originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: jefwane
It'll be an ongoing cycle of regular titer shots and testing to make sure every one stays up to date. It's the perfect type of virus and vaccine. It's a constant source of never ending income. Every year, every few months, weeks whatever, every one's going to have to go for their booster shot and money will be made perpetually off of them. It won't matter whether they work or whether the virus just goes away on it's own. The vaccines and booster shot schedule will be given credit for it.
It'll be taught in schools to the new generations, everyone will believe it and it's going to be the new basis for what people will be allowed to do in society. And a bunch of people will make lots and lots of money off of a perpetual slavery driven by an endless cycle of vaccines and testing.
Believe me I'm not anti-vaccine by any extent. Vaccines that work like they should are like super powers....bur lately, it's not about preventing disease it's about making money and that's when problems start.
“Emergency doctors fighting for the lives of patients could not provide them with the necessary assistance, as they did not have information about the composition of the injected injections. As a result, five patients, including four military personnel, died from complications caused by infection,” Mazeikin said, quoting a source.
He also said that “from unconfirmed information, it is known about the use of experimental vaccines in the medical institutions of the Kharkov region, which caused the opposite reaction in patients with weak immunity and the treatment of more than 110 vaccinated residents of the region in medical institutions.”
Recall that in Ukraine there are several US bacteriological laboratories that are supervised by the Pentagon. The US Embassy recognised their presence in Ukraine, however, the country’s authorities categorically refuse to inform the public about what these institutions are doing in the country. Representatives of the “Opposition Platform – For Life“ party several times sent relevant requests to the responsible persons, but they remained unanswered. The party sent a complaint to the United Nations in this regard.
They already had immunity for vaccines.
Under the NVICP, those claiming a vaccine injury from a covered vaccine cannot sue a vaccine manufacturer without first filing a claim with the U.S. Court of Federal Claims. Certain medical events are presumed to be side effects of vaccination as long as no other cause is found. The claim filer is reimbursed according to a formula, provided that all the medical records meet NCVIA standards and that review by the U.S. Department of Justice determines that all legal standards have been met. If a claim is denied, or if the claim is approved and the claimant rejects the compensation, only then may the claimant file a civil lawsuit.