It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I'm a long time reader and very rare poster on this site. I do like reading and seeing whats out there though. Some of my favorite ATS topics and interests include: Cryptids, Paranormal Events, and ET's.

I am actually posting this right now in hopes of meeting and making some local, open,and like minded friends here in Southen California. Before Covid hit i was trying to get out of my shell and grow my social circle, but as we all know we can't exactly socialize much in public. Anywho, I'm a 29 y/o male and wanted to see if anyone wanted to chat or whatever sometime. Maybe meet later down the road. Stay safe out there. Take care.
edit on 2-8-2020 by BeyondBlessed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Pleasure to meet your aquaitence. I am in SF east bay area. I am looking to get out! Lol anyhow gtg . Sleepy time for me. Glad your hangin' here with this crazy crowd on ATS !

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hey brother, how you doing? You aren't that far. Hope things are going ok for you. Shoot me a message if you want. Stay up.

originally posted by: cre8chaos
Pleasure to meet your aquaitence. I am in SF east bay area. I am looking to get out! Lol anyhow gtg . Sleepy time for me. Glad your hangin' here with this crazy crowd on ATS !

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondBlessed

Hey there amigo.

I live on the east coast but travel to the San Diego, LA & SF areas regularly.

It's usually a 3-4 day biz tri[p with plenty of time built in to see the local sites, etc.

I'm flying in to San Diego airport (SAN) on the evening of 8/24 and returning late evening on the 28th.

Maybe we can meet up, have a cocktail, whatever.

top topics

join