It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland bomber caught from grandmother's review

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
As a side note, what the heck is wrong with this woman buying him a vest so he could riot more efficiently?

www.foxnews.com...

A Portland protester was outed by his own grandmother after she identified him by the protective vest he wore and that could be seen in video footage -- a vest she bought him, according to reports.

A protester was caught on film throwing what appeared to be an explosive device at the Mark O. Hatfield Federal Courthouse, a frequent target for attacks during the roughly two months of protests in the city. The explosion from the device reportedly created a concussion that could be “heard and felt more than a block away,” police had said.

Federal and state charges for the little proto-terrorist.

What was that about "white supremecist infiltrators" you were saying lefties? This guy looks like a run of the mill antifa soyboy to me.

Agard-Berryhill, 18, appeared to confess to “misguided involvement” in texts to the Post on Thursday, but he did not take credit for the bombing.

“The device I’ve been accused of allegedly throwing was allegedly given to me by an unknown protestor with full face coverings,” Agard-Berryhill wrote to the paper. “I was allegedly told that it was a strobe firework that wouldn’t damage the building or harm anyone around it.”

(is anyone surprised at that name?)

Claims he doesn't know who gave it to him, etc. One noteable thing? As we said all along, these are CRIMINALS. The boy was on probation already for other violations of the law.

According to the Post, Agard-Berryhill later told his probation officer that he wanted to turn himself in. He was arrested by the U.S. Marshals and booked into the Multnomah County Detention Center, the paper reported. He has been charged with felony arson and faces a minimum of five years in prison if convicted.

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT

Fox said her grandson is currently on probation for a felony conviction when he was a minor

Time to throw the book at him, and put him away for good.
edit on 8/1/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Fox news and their bias!

This is a peaceful protester fighting the racist oppression of capitalism and the federal court system.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Yes of course my mistake
Need to get up to speed on the Newspeak
edit on 8/1/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
News Media has been corrupted by the major political party’s.

You can find a network that fits your beliefs.

They have forfeited their Constitutional guaranty.

I believe Media should be limited to one hour per day.

The media is responsible for deaths. Even made money from it.

Time for a Constitutional Convention.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Agard-Berryhill, 18, appeared to confess to “misguided involvement” in texts to the Post on Thursday, but he did not take credit for the bombing.

"Misguided involvement". That's a good one. And of course he blames someone else. What a nutless little dweeb.
I hope the judge doesn't get misguided when he sentences this pos.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Not excusing anyone for anything, but she did tweet this at 5:30 a.m. Thursday morning, I believe the morning after:

'This is my only grandson, I love him to death, and didn't know he was going to do such a bad thing, I had been posting several things about the antifa and BLM, he knows I am against those riots bigtime...he chose his poison,' she tweeted, from the username @Trumpgirl2020.

But she apparently did NOT inform the police:

Agard-Berryhill was identified by his vest; his grandmother's tweet; and the review of the vest she posted online.

'I got this for my grandson who's a protestor downtown, he uses it every night and says its does the job,' she wrote, posting a photo of Agard-Berryhill in his new vest and giving the clothing five stars.

'That 's my grandson': Trump-supporting grandmother outs 18-year-old as suspect who threw explosive at Portland courthouse after recognizing vest she bought to protect him from rubber bullets

Maybe she really is foolish enough to believe that she was just protecting her oh-so-honorable and righteous grandson protesting for all the right reasons from those gosh darn hooligans creating havoc and mayhem.

But seriously? I find it hard to believe anyone could reach an age old enough to be a grandparent and NOT know that teenage boys are freaking stupid and do stupid things!

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Looks like a redneck to me.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

when all you got is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Why?
You can’t see his teeth....

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

So, you get my meaning. You catch my drift.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

state charges for the little proto-terrorist.

What was that about "white supremecist infiltrators" you were saying lefties? This guy looks like a run of the mill antifa soyboy to me.

I thought all antifa soy boys wore masks?

edit on 1-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He was wearing a mask. He was identified because he was wearing the vest hs grandmother bought him.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Burnsey said the guy looked like antifa, I'm questioning how he knows what antifa clowns look like when they all wear masks.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Mugshot looks like the mugshot of other antifa

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

He does look like an antifa member..

images.app.goo.gl...

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Or a boogaloo boy.
www.the-sun.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

They just look like people.

My point comes from all the times there's talk of taking out commies and antifa when asked how will they be identified for elimination the answer is always they will be the ones wearing masks.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You are looking in the mirror , instead .

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Well, I do get a sunburn now and then.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I hear you buddy, my heart breaks for the Grandmother. I have no reason to doubt what she is saying, and will gladly give her the benefit of the doubt here.

Funny how she is a Trump supporter (by name) yet her Grandson is part of the BLM/antifa protests and the riots they spawned

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join