It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's A No Good Commie

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: FishBait

You won't provide them because you can't provide something that doesn't exist.

Go drink some more of your dimmikrati cult kool aid.

Do better. If not for ATS than for yourself.

If you need a link to figure out what percent 50k is of 50mil god help you. Kinda why you all can't back up anything because you can't think for yourself and process info. You just regurgitate what ever trigger words FOX told you to repeat today.

"The dimokrats! See what I did there? Ahhh...duhhhh...uhhh..dah....durrrrr."

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So 6 days ago you joined huh....How much you getting paid to troll? Because who ever is paying you is the Capitalist. You are just a slave to a cuase.

I joined to have some fun before this place closes. I didn't know you all would give me the greatest comedy special of all time. I wondered what made all these Trump loving boot lickers tick. Turns out...not much. You are so easily triggered and controlled it amazing.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Ahhh...duhhhh...uhhh..dah....durrrrr.

Sounds about right for you and your kind.

Taking after your hero Biden!

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You are a lying dog face pony soldier

Yes, he actually said that.
edit on 8/6/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Taking after your hero Biden!

You are so uninformed you still think I'm a democrat. And you are so narrow minded you think there are only 2 ways to think in the US and you have to pick a side and follow their orders explicitly. No wonder the elite control you like a pawn.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Wow, you are actually resorting to the I'm rubber you're glue argument. You really are beat.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Whatever you have to tell yourself junior

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Pathetic non-argument.

You won't win this by slinging personal attacks and failing to produce a shred of evidence. The crowd here at ATS is smarter than your fellow DUmmies.

I just made a post over there, can you guess which it is?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Trump's herculean list of accomplishments

In just 3 1/2 short years, the President has come through on his campaign promises and much more.

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.

More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.

We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.

Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.

Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.

New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.

Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.

African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.

Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.

Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.

Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.

Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.

Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.

The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.

95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.

Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.

Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.

As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.

Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.

Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.

Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.

Record number of regulations eliminated.

Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.

Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.

My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.

Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.

We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.

Signed Right-To-Try legislation.

Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.

We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.

Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.

Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.

United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.

Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.

Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.

Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.

NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.

Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.

Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.

Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.

Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.

Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.

Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.

Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.

Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.

Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.

Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.

Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.

Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

(good luck combatting that with empty promises and a radical fringe extremist ideology)

edit on 8/6/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Pathetic non-argument.

You won't win this by slinging personal attacks and failing to produce a shred of evidence. The crowd here at ATS is smarter than your fellow DUmmies.

I just made a post over there, can you guess which it is?

A shred of evidence that 50k is .1 percent of 50mil? You need evidence for that? Because that's the point of the discussion you jumped in saying I need a link to prove my point. Do you even know what day it is?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Trump's herculean list of accomplishments

In just 3 1/2 short years, the President has come through on his campaign promises and much more.

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.

More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.

We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.

Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.

Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.

New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.

Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.

African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.

Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.

Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.

Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.

Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.

Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.

The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.

95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.

Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.

Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.

As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.

Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.

Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.

Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.

Record number of regulations eliminated.

Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.

Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.

My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.

Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.

We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.

Signed Right-To-Try legislation.

Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.

We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.

Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.

Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.

United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.

Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.

Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.

Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.

NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.

Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.

Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.

Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.

Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.

Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.

Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.

Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.

Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.

Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.

Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.

Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.

Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

(good luck combatting that with empty promises and a radical fringe extremist ideology)

Ahahahahahhaaa. You literally just cut and paste a list Trumps team made, which is why it's full of "me/my" statements and that's your proof? The guy that gets caught lying to the public over the simplest things on a daily basis gave me this list and I believe everything on it! ROTFL!!!! I'm sure if Obama gave you a list you'd believe everything on it...right?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

A shred of evidence that 50k is .1 percent of 50mil?

I don't care about the meaningless stats you keep posting. The only place you're proving a point is in your own deluded brain. Nobody cares about the unknown stat from an unknown source you spewed out.

The point is that just because you say "50k" it means nothing. There's no source. There's no context. Like every post you make, actually.

Pretty pathetic and weak.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

So point out which one of those are inaccurate.

You can't because they aren't. They are objectively and indepedently verifiable.

Go home FishBait, you're drunk.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

A shred of evidence that 50k is .1 percent of 50mil?

I don't care about the meaningless stats you keep posting. The only place you're proving a point is in your own deluded brain. Nobody cares about the unknown stat from an unknown source you spewed out.

The point is that just because you say "50k" it means nothing. There's no source. There's no context. Like every post you make, actually.

Pretty pathetic and weak.

You are seriously just insane. The stat was from the link posted by the other guy. I don't have to re-post stats that are already out there every time I state them. Good lord you are daft.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Uh huh...what link, what guy and in reference nt
to what specifically?

1,000! It's 1% of 100,000. And 50? That's 100% of 50! Are you daft? What rubbish!

Get a grip, terrorist loving LWNJ

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Uh huh...what link, what guy and in reference nt
to what specifically?

1,000! It's 1% of 100,000. And 50? That's 100% of 50! Are you daft? What rubbish!

Get a grip, terrorist loving LWNJ

It's not my problem you can't follow a thread. I'm not spoon feeding you everything like ya boy Trump does to you. If you can't keep up with the conversation stay out. You really expect me to re-cap the whole thread for you? Just like you want your government to do all your fighting for you coward.

"I can't read, explain it to me waaaaaa!"

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I have no problem following the OP. You must be the new silly, ignore all reason and logic and push your own half-baked cockamamie nonsense out to parade around as fact.

There is no such thing as income inequality. There are different levels of achievement. Some people will naturally be more successful than others.

FYI, when you provide numbers at random in the future make sure to include the context. You wouldn't want the appearance of being a totally uninformed troll, now would you?

You want to see low earners making money again? Stop closing their businesses and stealing their livlihood. There is no tax payer bailout coming. No magical government fairy coming to the rescue. You either get these businesses open NOW or democrats will have even more hurt Americans and broken lives/dreams on their hands than they already do.

Permitting democrats to have a voice in this country has harmed countless lives. I truly hope we rectify this extreme mistake, and quickly.
edit on 8/7/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I have no problem following the OP. You must be the new silly, ignore all reason and logic and push your own half-baked cockamamie nonsense out to parade around as fact.

There is no such thing as income inequality. There are different levels of achievement. Some people will naturally be more successful than others.

FYI, when you provide numbers at random in the future make sure to include the context. You wouldn't want the appearance of being a totally uninformed troll, now would you?

You want to see low earners making money again? Stop closing their businesses and stealing their livlihood. There is no tax payer bailout coming. No magical government fairy coming to the rescue. You either get these businesses open NOW or democrats will have even more hurt Americans and broken lives/dreams on their hands than they already do.

Permitting democrats to have a voice in this country has harmed countless lives. I truly hope we rectify this extreme mistake, and quickly.

Taadaaa! Once again you have no idea what you are talking about. The debate you interjected yourself into was not about income inequality. That was derailed 2 pages ago when a poster claimed Louis Farrakhan was the "leader of the blacks" but some simple math disproved that. At which point you jumped in to tell me I need links for math.

But you go ahead and yell at clouds demonstrating you don't even know what's going on in this thread let alone real life. LMFAO! You should probably take one of those Herculean cognitive tests. Are you seeing spots? Is your left arm tingling? Seek help!

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Again, how much? Now, as far as control, do you think you are controlling us? or triggering anyone? It is called conversation and debate. You are very good at deflection and blame which are two of the things the narcissist loves the most this side of thinking they are in the position of power.

I think you need a beer and to get laid....

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Again, how much? Now, as far as control, do you think you are controlling us? or triggering anyone? It is called conversation and debate. You are very good at deflection and blame which are two of the things the narcissist loves the most this side of thinking they are in the position of power.

I think you need a beer and to get laid....

LOL yea, that's not a problem.

If this was a debate you would at least quote the post you are replying to so we knew what your response was even about. The majority of the post on here quote junk science or provide links that don't even say what they want them to say
i.e. talking a half sentence out of a multipage paper and claiming the paper proved the thing you took out of context.

Linking quack claims that can't be proven then threating gun violence against anyone that disagrees with you is not a debate and it's barely a conversation. This is the new alt-right tactic. Pretend you are intellectuals having a debate when you can't prove much of what you say and flip out, scream "fake news" and threaten violence when you are being proven wrong. Then justify it to your self by claiming your opponent is a commie terrorist that isn't even allowed an opinion. And finally, tell them to go back where they came from or "why don't you move to...". Because you in the US, you have to conform to an arbitrary will of and arbitrary group that claims themselves in power. And right now that group is alt right conspiracy nuts. The old ATS got that.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join