It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal protestors in Portland burn bibles to express their hatred for the Judeo-Christian religion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

So you really wouldn't support a ban of beliefs different from your own.

Good.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Of course not. To me every kind of spirituality is a deeply personal, important part of being human.

I do have issues with missionaries to be honest. And I'm kind of sensitive when people are "biblical parrots". But then I enjoy a little argument and afterwards everybody keeps frolicking on their way.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hmm.. A video of two peole burning some bibles and an American flag. The fire is barely big enough to roast marchmellows by. It is an obvious hit piece to make conservative heads explode. I really should edit the video with a clip from Admiral Akbar yelling "Its A Trap" and release it for those who don't see it.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Hmm.. A video of two peole burning some bibles and an American flag. The fire is barely big enough to roast marchmellows by. It is an obvious hit piece to make conservative heads explode. I really should edit the video with a clip from Admiral Akbar yelling "Its A Trap" and release it for those who don't see it.

How about these articles: Are they all hit pieces?

Portland Protesters Burn Bibles, American Flags in the Streets (www.breitbart.com...)

WATCH: Portland Protesters Burn Bibles in front of Federal Courthouse (newsthud.com...)

Go here (Bing images) and look at the photos: portland burning bibles american flags (www.bing.com... ageHoverTitle&cw=1117&ch=414)

Protesters burn Bible, American flag as tensions rise in Portland (nypost.com...)

WATCH ‘peaceful’ Portland protesters burn Bible & flag, 24 hours after torching pig’s head in cop hat (www.rt.com...)

WATCH: Rioters Burn Bibles, American Flags in Downtown Portland (townhall.com...)

"F*ck Trump!" - Antifa Terrorists Burn Bibles, American Flags in Front of Federal Courthouse in Portland (VIDEO) (www.thegatewaypundit.com...)

Antifa Terrorists Burn Bibles, American Flags in Front of Federal Courthouse in Portland (VIDEO) » 3CCorp.net (www.3ccorp.net...)

It should make the head of every Christian explode, not just conservatives. If the Koran was burned it would be Islamophobic , racist etc. But it is a Bible, sorry that makes it Christophobic and anti-Semitic

It doesn't seem you disapprove however, just angry that conservatives might find out. Interesting indeed.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Another day at ATS... the actions of just a couple people are applied to the left en masse. Who is even surprised by this coercive and shady tactic anymore. Y'all as worse than the MSM at this point. Care to mention that it was other leftist protesters that doused the fire and called them out for it? Or did all the right wing drama-queen news sources fail to mention that?

Let me guess, it's totally ok to judge the left by the actions of the few, but not the right... right?

Ummm last I checked on ATS

every single conservative and especially each and every one of the 66+ million Americans who voted for Trump are judged by his actions by the left, day in and day out.

Sorry your argument doesn't hold water when daily we hear "Trump supporters"....because Trump....because Trump said they are .....

And that is only one person not a group of people protesting in the name of BLM , an entire organization endorsed by the entire Democratic National Convention in 2016, and this was done at one of the largest BLM protests/gatherings ever.

edit on 8/1/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I didn't even mention the articles, but if you look you will see it is the same video of two idiots burning bibles. Do you really give a damn about what those two idiots do? Because, if you do then that is exactly what they want. Why do you think they recorded it then put on social media? Do you think they did it for themselves, really?

I will say it again "Its A Trap" to get conservatives frothing at the mouth. Don't give them that power over you. Cut the puppet strings that dug into you. Call them idiots then move on sure in your knowledge that those two do not have any power over you or the US.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Actually, it makes the left look like anti-Christian assholes.

So it might be a couple of conservatives doing it to make you all look like total dicks for burning books.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Since I am part of "you all" does that mean I shouldn't vote for republicans anymore?

I know i am doing something right when radicals on the left and right don't like me.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Since I am part of "you all" does that mean I shouldn't vote for republicans anymore?

I know i am doing something right when radicals on the left and right don't like me.

Spare me the drama.

Like I said earlier, it's legal as long as the assholes bought the bibles to burn.

Just own the fact that it's the left burning books.

Literally.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

a reply to: The2Billies

I didn't even mention the articles, but if you look you will see it is the same video of two idiots burning bibles. Do you really give a damn about what those two idiots do? Because, if you do then that is exactly what they want. Why do you think they recorded it then put on social media? Do you think they did it for themselves, really?

I will say it again "Its A Trap" to get conservatives frothing at the mouth. Don't give them that power over you. Cut the puppet strings that dug into you. Call them idiots then move on sure in your knowledge that those two do not have any power over you or the US.

If the $$$ pipeline is still active, and the terrorist leaders have not been arrested, the riots will head back to Washington D.C., where they got some traction in hurting the Trump administration, and prominent TV coverage.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The people burning bibles are assholes. I say the same thing about the Westboro Baptist Church down here that go to soldier funnerals and spew hate.

You see there are asholes on both sides and trying to claim a few assholes on either side are represenatative of the left or right ideology is frankly assholish.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

OK

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The people burning bibles are assholes. I say the same thing about the Westboro Baptist Church down here that go to soldier funnerals and spew hate.

You see there are asholes on both sides and trying to claim a few assholes on either side are represenatative of the left or right ideology is frankly assholish.

Yeah.

Uh-huh.

I can see all the media in shock about this.

Really.

All the people in congress upset over this, you have nailed it!

The politicians on the left will not stop denouncing it!

Unbelievable!

Shocking!

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

So you are upset that the left wing politicians are not lining up and holding press confrences to denounce the two people in the video. A video that is obvious bait.

Sure OK.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

So you are upset that the left wing politicians are not lining up and holding press confrences to denounce the two people in the video. A video that is obvious bait.

Sure OK.

I'm not upset at all.

Like I keep saying, they, the moronic leftists doing it have the right to do so.

I hope they keep burning books.

They, the utter morns that they are, keep proving me right!

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Well, at least you are getting comfirmation of your beliefs out of it.

I am happy for you.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Can't see why this is a big deal...

Ya'll loose your sh!t over some people burning one of the most highly produced books in history.

Yet i bet none of you care if the u.s drone strikes over the war on terror and kills / injures hundreds of innocent kids.

Honestly, religion is filled with hypocrites... They'll go to their churches on sunday and then support the wars on monday.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Like someone said before, religios folk have burned books before. How is this different?

Let's move on... far more important things

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
They ain't burning pasta right?

Otherwise I might loose my God damn mind!

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Did they burn Jesus last night? Will he be late for the Rapture?

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join