It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting kids back to school NOW.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I realize the virus doesn't care, but having a groups of assholes compounding the issues gets a bit old. You are part of that group. Can't you just hate Trump and leave the kids out of this?

Today the Sunday talking head round up played a clip, over and over, of a little brown girl, cute as a button, around 7, being interviewed about not wanting to go back to school. She couldn't articulate why she was so terrified to go back to school, but it was clear she was worried about her family members dying, and it would somehow be her fault. So, her mother was allowing her to home school while her older brother was fine with going back to in person classes.

It was sad to see the child's emotions so manipulated in this, and I'm sure that she's not the only little kid scared to go back to school because of what they've seen and heard from the media.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: network dude

Why do you need church to worship?

You can't protest at home, but you can pray at home..

It’s none of your business why a person may need church to worship. Absolutely none of your business. There is freedom of religion in this country- there used to be, anyway, until all of us sat on our asses like lazy people and did nothing when they prohibited in-person worship at churches a few months ago.

No one has to justify or explain their religious practices or beliefs to you or to anyone else. I’m so sick of this sh!t, these virtue-signaling self-righteous hypocritical lockdown supporters.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
That money was already spent.

Property taxes are paid monthly and the budgets can and should be adjusted if lazy ass public union slugs don't want to do their jobs as contracted.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Evidence is mounting that covid is in fact making children sick, there's plenty of evidence should you wish to look. Here in Australia they have been finding out all sorts of disturbing issues and has nothing to do with covering up scandals or whatever it is you are implying.

Guess what?! Lots of things make children sick! They run the risk of catching the flu, or getting food poisoning, or getting a cold or strep throat or all kinds of dangers just by living in society. When did it become acceptable to have a world view of “eliminate all risk?” Why in the hell have you so blindly and unthinkingly accepted the moving of the goal posts? First it was “flatten the curve,” then it quickly became “stay locked away until we have found a cure.” Why did you accept that without even a thought?

Being alive carries risk, every day. You and your children can cower in unreasonable fear and be absolute hermits for the rest of your lives; knock yourselves out. But DO NOT force your crap on the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Guess what?! Lots of things make children sick!

Yes, including pencils, books and the unpleasant stares of their educators.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Ok so if you want to worship just wear a mask. I think protesters dhould wear masks also. But a packed church indoor church session without masks has been a breeding ground gor the virus.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
It can’t be both ways. If protesting next to thousands of others screaming, spitting, and flailing about is safe to do, then sending kids to school should not be a problem at all. If sending kids to school IS an issue, then why aren’t we clamping down on these protests?

Also, our false-leader can't have it both ways either. He called for "elections to maybe be suspended" and is also oozing "Schools must open". So which is it? By the way, B.Ron Trumps school is going to remain closed...hmmm imagine that. The Oval office bafoon should therefore remove his kid from private school and throw him the DC public school system. Yeah, that will end well.

Dorian

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DorianSoran
Seems to me our leader has an issue with mail in voting and the potential issues it poses. I don't recall him saying there would be a problem with in person voting.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Evidence is mounting that covid is in fact making children sick, there's plenty of evidence should you wish to look. Here in Australia they have been finding out all sorts of disturbing issues and has nothing to do with covering up scandals or whatever it is you are implying.

Being alive carries risk, every day. You and your children can cower in unreasonable fear and be absolute hermits for the rest of your lives; knock yourselves out. But DO NOT force your crap on the rest of us.

I was hoping the Churches could pray the covid19 away like they pray the gay away; and all the kids could go safely back to school.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
Seems to me our leader has an issue with mail in voting and the potential issues it poses. I don't recall him saying there would be a problem with in person voting.

Quoting the goofer-in-chief "Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???" To me, that says he thinks it will NOT be safe in November to vote. You tell me what YOU think it means.

Dorian Soran
edit on 3-8-2020 by DorianSoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Ok so if you want to worship just wear a mask. I think protesters dhould wear masks also. But a packed church indoor church session without masks has been a breeding ground gor the virus.

They didn’t give people the option for a few months, to worship in person with a mask. They ordered houses of worship
closed altogether.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

We know what happens when we sterilize too much....super bugs are created.

Especially when it's not done correctly. Half-ass cleaning by minimum wage people isn't doing it correctly. Nor is driving by in a cart, spraying the tops of carts...etc..

That's actually, in many ways, worse than no cleaning.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Makes sense to me. The left is saying it's not safe to vote in person (protests/riots ok). There are obvious issues with mail in voting. What would you suggest?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

What crap am I forcing onto you exactly ?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Property taxes are paid monthly and the budgets can and should be adjusted if lazy ass public union slugs don't want to do their jobs as contracted.

We pay property taxes in semi-annual installments (or one time, if one desires). They also are not used to fund schools here.

edit on 8/3/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

perty taxes in semi-annual installments (or one time, if one desires). They also are not used to fund schools here.

70% of ours goes to school budgets.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Hawaii is unique.

In more ways than one.

edit on 8/3/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

They didn’t give people the option for a few months, to worship in person with a mask. They ordered houses of worship
closed altogether.

I'm all for the Churches opening up completely, masks or no masks; Surely the Good Lord will protect the faithful.

And start Church schools where masks and social distancing are forbidden. What a great way to show this Covid 19 is a hoax perpetrated by Satan and his evil dominions on the rightious.

It's past time to show what faith and determination can accomplish and give Satan the finger.
edit on 3-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Hawaii is unique.

In more ways than one.

I'd rather be spending it on poke and spam.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Spam is horrible.

And you probably have never eaten real poke unless you've been here. And it's actually made from the less desirable bits, the throwaways from sashimi.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join