It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting kids back to school NOW.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You are part of that group.

I assure that I am not. I have no influence whatsoever on what school districts and parents do about the upcoming school year. And, I have never posted anything or contacted any politician with any advice on how parents should react to and parent in the wake of Covid 19. I've never given you any advice on the subject, have I? So, no need to get personal with me.

I just object to your cheeky political rationalization at the expense of children, those charged to look after them and all their prospective families.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Getting kids back to school NOW.

Yeah.

They're actually gun free zones now, whereas the streets aren't.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Open the schools back up please. That way they can spread it to their family members who want those children at school so bad.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Why do you need church to worship?

You can't protest at home, but you can pray at home..

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
Open the schools back up please. That way they can spread it to their family members who want those children at school so bad.

The ultimate question is....

Send your kids to school. Can you live with the guilt if they get sick and die or if a family member contracts it and dies.

The final gamble...how much risk are you willing to take. It's all in every day anyway.
edit on 1-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You've linked me an opinion piece that uses one study that challenges the known fact that children are less likely to transmit.

Infact, it references CNN on a report,

although children under nine were found to transmit COVID-19 less frequently, CNN reports.

You have to have something a bit more concrete, not an opinion piece.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Open everything back up. This virus is a joke.

155,000 dead Americans is no joke.

C'mon, everyone knows they *really* died from things like ingrown toenails, infected splinters, motorcycle crashes, falling out of windows, and choking on chicken bones, but they were all just "listed" as Covid.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
You can ask the same question about feeling guilty for sending my kids to school because one day a kid can go nuts and shoot up the school. Get over yourself, the young are not afraid of the old passing. It is the way of life since the beginning of time. Operation hypochondriac does not work on those of us not terrified by weaponized media. Which is increasingly more every day and is why the media and their propaganda partner institutions and individual professionals desperately try to increase the level of terror they broadcast on their monopolized mediums.

They also have done it in the entertainment industry by putting out programming targetted to the younger audiences increasingly encouraging fear and ostracism of the human connection. One should wonder to what ends and to whom the attempted forced division of personal human contact in media is coming from.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You've linked me an opinion piece that uses one study that challenges the known fact that children are less likely to transmit.

Infact, it references CNN on a report,

although children under nine were found to transmit COVID-19 less frequently, CNN reports.

You have to have something a bit more concrete, not an opinion piece.

sou rce

However, serious illness in children with COVID-19 is possible, and parents should stay alert if their child is diagnosed with, or shows signs of, the disease. In the study, 10% of infants with a positive COVID-19 test became critically ill. Severe illness rates were lower in older children, but there were rare cases of children in each age group requiring hospitalization, and one 14-year-old who died.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Key terms, *Possible, *Stay Alert, nothing that we know of already.

Opt in person school, 'nuff said.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Kids are getting sick, we still know very little about this virus.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It's a repeat of the same phenomenon that happened every year, but phrased and written in a way to make it seem scarier. You never seen a case of a kid catching pneumonia and going to the hospital?? You must think were all suckers to just not see this is a sensationalism of pretty much the same statistics of kids who get sick with various respiratory illnesses. The fact they want to try to bundle severe sinus infections, bronchitis, pneumonia, colds and even flus under the name of the mighty historically unterrifying Corona virus with a great horror movie Public relations campaign just reeks of desperation of a failing power structure trying o distract from some seriously damning legal action of connected individuals.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Evidence is mounting that covid is in fact making children sick, there's plenty of evidence should you wish to look. Here in Australia they have been finding out all sorts of disturbing issues and has nothing to do with covering up scandals or whatever it is you are implying.

edit on 1-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
No evidence is not mounting, Corona virus has always made kids sick. In the same numbers they want to suddenly frame on the magic box that have always been reported through health departments all over the country but ignored until 2020.

Its okt though, just wait until magic box tells you the war is over that Covid-19 is over. Eventually you will only have your shadow to be afraid of once again.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I listen to the medical experts and they are concerned.

edit on 1-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Why are these protests super spreaders but the "liberate" protests werent??

But well, I imagine it is alot easier for them to keep the schools closed that it is to get a mob of angry people off the streets?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Arnie123

Kids are getting sick, we still know very little about this virus.

could you link to where you get this info from please?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Send your kids to code ninjas.

Public school malforms their brains.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Generally, COVID-19 symptoms are milder in children than in adults. In a recent study published in Pediatrics of COVID-19 in Chinese children, 90% of those who tested positive for the disease had mild symptoms, or none at all.

However, serious illness in children with COVID-19 is possible, and parents should stay alert if their child is diagnosed with, or shows signs of, the disease. In the study, 10% of infants with a positive COVID-19 test became critically ill. Severe illness rates were lower in older children, but there were rare cases of children in each age group requiring hospitalization, and one 14-year-old who died.

Infants don't go to school. So from what your source said, kids aren't really key players in this environment.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Send your kids to code ninjas.

Public school malforms their brains.

Hells yea, if you can shovel coal, you can learn to code.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join