It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey WaPo if they are throwing things they arent protestors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hang on a second. Some of you support tearing down everything that depicts the men who wrote the constitution and built our free society. Now you same people want to sit here and cite those same evil men as if this is what they would’ve done themselves as if you’re influenced by them. Well which one is it?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I am confusion, why would you cite a document you believe is written on the fundamentals of racism by racists who only represent the worst of what is America. But again as many countless have said, this is a weak arguement to defend riots violence DEATH and ASSULT which is taking place. For one, this isn’t anything like what the founding fathers described as protest, it’s a LYNCH MOB. Hardly the same.

What are the things your “protestors” want? Is it the list of demands BLM cite like the absolving of all police, the raquetering of non black business to pay a specific amount of their income towards their desired platforms. Can we stop calling them protestors then and call them by their organization BLM?

When people are being stabbed and shot for not having the correct opinion, that’s a right the founding fathers would defend? You are willfully trolling or truly brainwashed to not be aware Stabbings and shootings are not things that should be supported. And those things are demonstrably taking place as the “peaceful protests intensify”

a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

I am confusion

Nice to meet you Confusion.

why would you cite a document you believe is written on the fundamentals of racism by racists who only represent the worst of what is America.

I never said that. However, the document may have been written by imperfect people, it is a blue print for the effort of a "more perfect union".

But again as many countless have said, this is a weak arguement to defend riots

The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution are not "weak arguments".

Rather than arguing the weakness of the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution, as I have pointed out earlier, you should be arguing that the recent protests and their organizers' argument/grievances do not meet the threshold required to merit such violence.

Why can't you do that? Why attack the core values imparted by the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution because of your weak intellect?

edit on 3-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
So the core values are murder those who don’t think like you? Because that’s starting to be what’s happening. You can’t refute that point, only play semantics. You should be decrying the violence not defending it as some sort of true patriotism.

Don’t insult my intelligence you are the one who breaks their nose to spite their face. It’s telling that you quickly moved to insult my intelligence like a schoolyard bully, I suppose your own ideals don’t hold water so might as well try and devalue mine eh? You’re scum.
a reply to: Sookiechacha

edit on 5-8-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join