It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci Must Be Fired (2005 Chloroquine Study) ....updated

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
I don't think highly of Fauci myself and find him to be a 'compromised expert' of whom his words mean nothing as he has spoken from both sides of his mouth often enough.

That said, it could conceivably be done by President Trump I'd imagine. My question is why does Trump keep him around? Makes me wonder about Trump.

The media and politicians on both side of the isle would tear him up...

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

That video says EXACTLY what I said he said. 'AT THAT TIME' in America masks needed to be provided to HEALTH CARE WORKERS, not the man in the street. THAT is what Fauci said.

He did NOT say they were worthless; what he DID say was that they didn't provide the protection that people think they provide which was to protect the wearer. The fact is that MY mask protects YOU, and YOUR mask protects ME - which is exactly the opposite of what most people thought at the time. YOUR mask does NOT protect YOU.

THINGS CHANGE! We have learned more about how the virus is transmitted (droplets AND aerosols) and we have more masks available.

N95 masks SHOULD STILL BE RESERVED FOR HEALTH CARE WORKERS. The man in the street should be wearing surgical masks or home made masks.

You conveniently missed key points...

"During a pandemic people should not be wearing a masks...." Are we not still in a pandemic? He could have at least said put on scarf...

"Masks MIGHT make people feel good" What the hell does that mean, please do tell...

"They might stop some spittle...but that is about it" Ok I guess you are right...lol Give me a break..

Now go post about how Trump failed in the first 30 days...This was his expert...

edit on 2-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

THINGS CHANGE! We have learned more about how the virus is transmitted (droplets AND aerosols) and we have more masks available.

Coronavirus: Ministry of Health urges calm over virus being airborne

Anyone paying attention knew it was airborne before the middle of February.

Fauci knew it was airborne when he told us not to wear masks.

edit on 2-8-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Are any of the "positive" ones prospective studies, with controls and blinding? The first few are not but I'm sure you've carefully examined them all. Without such things one cannot really determine how effective any treatment is.

I'm sorry Phage we can't go all Nazi in our human scientific studies to meet your required level....lol

False-positives are always a problem even in the best studies...

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here are some interesting studies....

Chinese Study
Lancet
Type in Google "COVID-19 in patients with rheumatic disease in Hubei province, China: a multicentre retrospective observational study"

Patients with rheumatic disease who were taking hydroxychloroquine had a lower risk of COVID-19 infection than patients taking other disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs

Also this
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The anti-viral and anti-inflammatory actions of chloroquine have led to numerous trials urgently in the face of global health emergency. A Chinese study involving more than 100 patients of COVID-19 found chloroquine superior to the control group in reducing symptom duration, exacerbation of pneumonia including radiological improvement and promoting virus-negative seroconversion without any severe side effects [18]. This represents the first human trial ever conducted with chloroquine against COVID-19. Although the detailed results of this trial are not yet published and only available in a letter form, interestingly, this early result led China to include chloroquine in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 pneumonia. Moreover, The National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China recommended inclusion of chloroquine in the next version of the Guidelines for the Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Pneumonia Caused by COVID-19. In this study, chloroquine was given in dose of 500 mg of chloroquine twice daily in mild to severe COVID-19 pneumonia

Overview of 65 studies
c19study.com...

Global HCQ studies. PrEP, PEP, and early treatment studies show high effectiveness, while late treatment shows mixed results.

edit on 2-8-2020 by talisman because: fix link

edit on 2-8-2020 by talisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Here's one of the good doctor being more of a politician than a scientist the way that he answers Jim Jordan's question.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Here is the answer my daughter got, from her doctor, after testing positive, " just treat it with over the counter meds like you would a cold."

YUp that's it, her and her husband are quarantined at home, he is not sick, she has flu like symptoms but seems better since I took her onion and garlic with chicken broth, they also take vitamins.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

In vitro. In monkey cell cultures.
Chloroquine, not hydroxychloroquine.
Not SARS-CoV-2.

There are actual clinical tests underway.

For 4 months? With thousands of doctors already using it successfully, imploring from the rooftops that it works? Then there's the Surgisphere bogus study pulled from the Lancet, brought down by simple people investigating it. Who put that there and why? I've seen more than enough to believe hydroxy is effective, VERY effective and is being suppressed.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Yes, it did work on an early strain, but it was not proven to work on this sars-cov2 virus. So unless evidence showed it did he could not say for sure it would work. I believe he figured it would work and Told Trump and Trump believed it would.

But it does not work in all cases, it does work sometimes if given early enough and it is cheap. The lies that it does not work at all are all TDS bull crap and Trump has pissed off people all over Europe too. I have never seen so much fake research as I have lately with this Covid crap, it is so politically oriented and so for profit that I am starting to lose all faith in all Medical research now....I hope they mess up and millions of people see that our medical industry is just a money making scam nowadays. Sure, there are good doctors out there, but they have been trained to push expensive alternatives over the years, many that have worse side effects than the disease or condition they were treating..

Ricky what do you suggest for my daughter?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

In vitro. In monkey cell cultures.
Chloroquine, not hydroxychloroquine.
Not SARS-CoV-2.

There are actual clinical tests underway.

For 4 months? With thousands of doctors already using it successfully, imploring from the rooftops that it works? Then there's the Surgisphere bogus study pulled from the Lancet, brought down by simple people investigating it. Who put that there and why? I've seen more than enough to believe hydroxy is effective, VERY effective and is being suppressed.

Why aren't they offering anything to my kid?

I thought they did at least something.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

AH Jordan is demanding a political answer from Fauci, and Fauci is specifically refusing to give a political answer.

Fauci says crowds are dangerous, Jordan asks him about protests, Fauci says crowds are dangerous, Jordan say what about churches, Fauci says crowds are dangerous, Jordan asks about lots of stuff that Fauci doesn't have anything to do with, and crowds are dangerous.

Fauci says crowds are dangerous. That is the advice he is paid to do. He is not giving a political answer, he is giving advice from a health professional point of view.

POLITICIANS are paid to make decisions about how to deal with that advice.

Jordan is trying to brow beat Fauci into making a declaration that is beyond his brief so he can beat him over the head with it. Jordan is grandstanding, trying to turn Fauci's testamony into an excuse for his (Jordan's) f-wittery.

Fauce performed exceedingly well and handed Jordan his hat.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

You conveniently missed key points...
a reply to: Xtrozero

You are conveniently inventing fake points.

"During a pandemic people should not be wearing a masks...." Are we not still in a pandemic? He could have at least said put on scarf...

Who are you quoting here? Dr. Fauci certainly did not make that statement. In fact, the word 'pandemic' was not spoken by either of the two people in that clip.

"Masks MIGHT make people feel good" What the hell does that mean, please do tell...

It means that most people AT THAT TIME, believed that masks protect the WEARER and by wearing one they could be protecting themselves. We have all been educated since then and understand that the masks are designed to protect others from us.

"They might stop some spittle...but that is about it" Ok I guess you are right...lol Give me a break..

Fauci sort of explains that issue (incorrect expectation about what masks do) when he says that the mask will block spittal - but most people don't go around spitting on others, so, and this is he larger point, masks should be reserved for front line health workers who were not getting sufficient PPE to do their jobs. So in the mean time, wash your hands, cough into your elbow, and don't sneeze on people.

This is really not rocket science, you know.

Now go post about how Trump failed in the first 30 days...This was his expert...

Dr. Fauci is the ADVISOR - not the POLITICIAN. Trump was elected to make those decisions, not Dr. Fauci.

It is beyond comprehension that you continue to try to put blame on Dr. Fauci for not doing what President Trump should be doing. And where is the Secretary of Health and Human Services in all this?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Dr. Fauci is the ADVISOR - not the POLITICIAN. Trump was elected to make those decisions, not Dr. Fauci.

It is beyond comprehension that you continue to try to put blame on Dr. Fauci for not doing what President Trump should be doing. And where is the Secretary of Health and Human Services in all this?

It's bizarre these people believe trump makes decisions and is saving America yet takes orders from a doctor. Mind you he's a very experienced doctor so maybe doctors rule the world.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelofmercy
Hydroxycloroquine and Chloroquine have not been shown to be effective in treating Covid 19 in multiple studies. Vetting treatments takes time. You all give Fauci too much credit, he’s not psychic nor does he know everything. Covid 19 is not SARS and comparing it as such is like comparing a Mercedes to a Lexus. Trump can’t fire him, and actually his pushing an unproven drug is dangerous and a conflict of interest. Leave the thinking to the real MDs and scientists.

c19study.com says there are effective studies.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Dr. Fauci doesn't actually seem to be experienced in anything but being a bureaucrat.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

It means that most people AT THAT TIME, believed that masks protect the WEARER and by wearing one they could be protecting themselves. We have all been educated since then and understand that the masks are designed to protect others from us.

Here is Ben Swann's report on mask effectiveness:

Here's the follow up.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

Who are you quoting here? Dr. Fauci certainly did not make that statement. In fact, the word 'pandemic' was not spoken by either of the two people in that clip.

During an outbreak people should not be wearing a mask..." Better

Why didn't he say that...he suggests masks only stop a few droplets at best, but he further on said that people fiddling with them and other things suggests mask over all are not that good as they create other issues like touching your face more.

Fauci sort of explains that issue (incorrect expectation about what masks do) when he says that the mask will block spittal - but most people don't go around spitting on others, so, and this is he larger point, masks should be reserved for front line health workers who were not getting sufficient PPE to do their jobs. So in the mean time, wash your hands, cough into your elbow, and don't sneeze on people.

Spittle is not just spitting...loud conversations will cause it too, screaming like they do during the protests will get spittle flying all over the place.

The reality is that not touching your face and keeping 6+ feet distance will do huge more in not transmitting. I'm not saying masks are totally ineffective and should be worn when people are in very close proximity of each other. better than nothing...But keeping that 6+ feet and washing your hands is the key.

edit on 3-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

c19study.com says there are effective studies.

Actually, it says there are some studies which have "positive" indications.

Now, pick your favorite one from that list. Then we can discuss what "positive" means. Because it doesn't mean "effective."

edit on 8/3/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Dr. Fauci doesn't actually seem to be experienced in anything but being a bureaucrat.

You apparently are not familiar with his CV. For starters:

Fauci has made important scientific observations that contributed to the understanding of regulation of the human immune response, and is recognized for delineating the mechanisms whereby immunosuppressive agents adapt to that response. He developed therapies for formerly fatal diseases such as polyarteritis nodosa, granulomatosis with polyangiitis, and lymphomatoid granulomatosis. In a 1985 Stanford University Arthritis Center Survey of the American Rheumatism Association, membership ranked Fauci's work on the treatment of polyarteritis nodosa and granulomatosis with polyangiitis as one of the most important advances in patient management in rheumatology over the previous 20 years.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 8/3/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Seems to he a busy guy. He's been a government bureaucrat for 40 years as well. He's part of that culture. His testimony before congress is more than enough evidence.

His wishy washy message on masks, his opinions on hooking up his tinder, and other nonsense but he won't opine on whether protests are a vector for transmission.

He is a political player one way or the other. At it for 40 years.

edit on 8 3 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join