It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci Must Be Fired (2005 Chloroquine Study) ....updated

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Which one do you remember?

Why do you think I have to experience something when I have eyes to watch
and read. I'm sure you watched an informative documentary. Or read an
article at some point in your life? Gave you an idea of what an event is like?
Or maybe I just imagine the world having a general idea of what a communist
take over is like smart aleck!

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

It sounded like you were speaking from experience.

So, no tanks and stuff, no troops?

Or maybe you're just exaggerating a bit. Or maybe you don't know what you're talking about.

edit on 8/2/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Alright I'll admit to some exaggeration! lol

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Both of these drugs have been studied significantly for their prophylactic attributes against SARS-like viruses. Most of the use and studies are outside of the US.

Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are both anti-malarial compounds and are very similar. Hydroxychloroquine is better tolerated.

SARS-CoV-2 is a modified version of SARS-CoV and in the same family of viruses as MERS.

They've jumped and accelerated their trials to prove the (semi) effectiveness of other medications, like remdesivir, but curiously we don't see them mentioning the 65 studies that have shown HCQ to be highly effective in the early stages. Fauci DOES have a horse in the game. As do the media. Pharmaceutical companies sponsor most mainstream news outlets so would they dare support use of a drug that is extremely cheap and effective (avg $37 for 100 pills), or would they be more likely to support something like remdesivir which costs thousands of dollars for a one-week course? I don't question the dozens of studies that prove HCQ's effectiveness. I DO question the motivation of the news media and people like Fauci who work overtime to tell us that HCQ "isn't proven" when in fact it is.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have difficulty placing my trust in one study from 2005

If hygroxy was so beneficial, it would have been prescribed by hundreds or thousands of doctors and they would all be publishing peer reviewed papers on how much it helped their patients.

Initially it was tried in many locations. Now there are other therapeutics that seem to be help patients and lowering the death rate.

I put my faith in medical professionals, not a lone post on a conspiracy web site.
edit on 2-8-2020 by Wildbob77 because: left out a date

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

You should learn how many other countries are using it successfully against covid-19.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How many?

Are you talking about those "65,000 people" in Italy for example?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

On the 3rd page of the thread someone actually went through the study and showed that what the OP posted was false. OP acknowledged it but the thread carries on in typical ATS style

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Ventilators have proven to be deadly to a very high percentage of the people who are given that treatment. Yet, we don't hear the shrill, terror-filled noise for that. Only hydroxycloroquine. Here are 65 studies to review, most of which prove its effectiveness. The ones that don't typically involved late-stage treatment...That the media and others with a specific agenda oppose this treatment is expected. Others of us who can read plain English know that it is highly effective. It's a CURE. Besides all of that, stay out of my relationship with my doctor. If I ask, and he prescribes, this treatment, it's NONE OF ANYONE'S BUSINESS.

c19study.com...

edit on 2-8-2020 by Visiting ESB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

Ventilators have proven to be deadly to a very high percentage of the people who are given that treatment.
Or perhaps it's a matter of by the time someone requires a ventilator their chances of survival are slim. It is a measure of last resort, after all.

Here are 65 studies to review, most of which prove its effectiveness.
Are any of the "positive" ones prospective studies, with controls and blinding? The first few are not but I'm sure you've carefully examined them all. Without such things one cannot really determine how effective any treatment is.

It's a CURE.
This has not been shown to be true.

If I ask, and he prescribes, this treatment, it's NONE OF ANYONE'S BUSINESS.
I agree.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

tinyurl.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You'll have to do better than some anonymous link. I'm not in the habit of clicking such.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

It's a shortened link to the first study, a response. Go to the original link I posted if you don't want to use that one. It's readily available on that link.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

That's not "a study."
It's a list of them. Like I said.

Are any of them controlled studies? Are any of them blinded? Let's have a look at your favorite, otherwise all you're doing is gish galloping. I don't respond to gish gallops.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

There are links to every study on that list. Those links are in the list itself. This means you didn't look at any of them. I can't hold you hand and make you click the links, but this does show the lengths people will go through to deny the obvious.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

This means you didn't look at any of them.
Incorrect.

Pick your favorite one. I'll be happy to discuss it.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

He's tailoring his medical opinion to suit what others want him to say and to support. So his credibilty is in question or at least his motives are. Once again, the free press, the free press made possible by independent citizens VIA the internet , not the MSM have dug up the facts and presented them to the public. Well done.
We need free and independent internet search engines and social media sites. We can't trust the media moguls and the Feds that allow them to get away with disinformation and the blocking of information.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Farce is a gremlin, he has nothing to do but act as a patsy for both sides.

HC should only be used to treat people who have serious symptoms and that won’t treat whatever kills people.

Bromelian has been tested as effective since 1980 in treating viruses, there is no cure and no vaccine for any virus.

Problem with hc and pineapple they can’t enrich themselves so it will be a rush to serve up remdisivir, a bunch of people will get hurt or die and the company will go bankrupt and the government officials will say they had no choice, most of what we paid for will get put in the same bin with theraflu.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So watch this and say your statement again....

Sure, consider my statement repeated.

That video says EXACTLY what I said he said. 'AT THAT TIME' in America masks needed to be provided to HEALTH CARE WORKERS, not the man in the street. THAT is what Fauci said.

He did NOT say they were worthless; what he DID say was that they didn't provide the protection that people think they provide which was to protect the wearer. The fact is that MY mask protects YOU, and YOUR mask protects ME - which is exactly the opposite of what most people thought at the time. YOUR mask does NOT protect YOU.

THINGS CHANGE! We have learned more about how the virus is transmitted (droplets AND aerosols) and we have more masks available.

N95 masks SHOULD STILL BE RESERVED FOR HEALTH CARE WORKERS. The man in the street should be wearing surgical masks or home made masks.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

He's tailoring his medical opinion to suit what others want him to say and to support.

Name once.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join